Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2018, 09:43 PM   #16
r0ver
getDare Addict

You'll need something to blindfold yourself with, a music player with headphones and a dice. Pick a song.
Now strip nude and roll the dice. to to the location you rolled, put on your headphones and blindfold and masturbate with your legs spread until either you have an orgasm, or the song finishes. If you don't come, roll the dice again and go to the new location. Keep going until you've had an orgasm.

1. In front of your window facing out
2. In your apartment facing your open front door
3. Outside the door to your apartment facing out
4. Facing a different apartment on your floor
5. Facing an apartment on a different floor
6. Outside your apartment building
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:44 PM   #17
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Don't know if this dare (public, trying to avoid people while doing task) is to vanilla for you, but here it is:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347812

So, pick a number and get started!

You will have the list with the tasks when the number (1 to 100) is posted!
You only get to pick one number, because you are more daring than most!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:07 AM   #18
anoo666

Default cleaning

Put the vibe inside the pussy and turn it on but make sure it is a setting to low to cum. Put on tight shorts to keep it inside, nothing else. Now start by cleaning your apartment, this includes laundry, general cleaning and using the vacuum... the last thing you do is clean the windows, turn the vibe on the highest setting for it and don't turn it off until all windows are cleaned.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #19
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrosie View Post
Sorry for the late reply, I was in a bit of a time crunch to do some dares to after reading them I tried to do them asap. I put on a white semi sheer top, buttoned up and without a bra as requested and paired it with a quite short black leather skater skirt and some black lace panties underneath. I also wore black stiletto heels. I went to the movie theatre and decided to go see "Skyscraper" as that seemed like one of the only movies I expected men to go to and I quite like being risky. I made sure to visit the bathroom first and edge myself, which didn't take long at all as I was extremely horny. I was going to sit somewhere in the back but most of those seats were taken, so I decided to sit in the middle as that was the only place I could sit all by myself, but I knew people behind me would probably be able to see me. When the lights went out and the movie started I almost immediately started unbuttoning my top and since by boobs are quite big they kind of fell out of the top, so i was exposed for anybody to see. I played with my boobs until the lights went on and tried to button up my top as fast as I could. At first I thought nobody had seen me play with my boobs, but as I stood up to go to the bathroom I noticed I hadn't buttoned my top right and heard one guy whisper to his friends "See, I told you she had her tits out!" which made me blush a little but I continued walking as I didn't want him to know I had heard him. Once I reached the bathroom I took off my panties and placed the remote controlled vibrator inside my pussy as instructed. It was extremely hard not to play with myself right there, but I made sure not to. Just before leaving the bathroom I unbuttoned my shirt again, just enough for people to see my boobs if i moved in a certain way, but not to make it obvious, and then I turned the vibrator on to a medium setting. I made my way back to my seat and as i entered the room I dropped my panties at the door. I then sat back down and waited for the movie to start. Once it started I lifted one of my legs up onto the seat, making it easier to play with myself. After about 5 minutes I ended up turning the vibrator to it's highest setting, making me moan a little. Another 10 minutes went by and at this stage I had gotten quite carried away. I had my top fully unbuttoned and was playing with my boobs with one hand, while rubbing my clit with the other. Just as I was about to cum the guy that I had previously mentioned sat down on the seat next to me, holding my black lace panties up. I didn't really know what to say but I was extremely turned on and I couldn't help but moan. He asked if he could help me and I nodded. He made me squirt twice by the time the movie had finished and I told him to keep my panties. We exchanged phone numbers afterwards. I really liked this dare.
Well done. You did a really good job and the report was even better. I would like to give you another task just to see your report.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #20
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by since1980 View Post
Going out count how many items of clothing you have on.
On your floor at the top of the stairs take off a 3rd of your clothing and carry them down with you.

on the next floor down remove another 3rd of your clothes and carry them down with you.

At the bottom remove the rest of your clothes.
Leave all your clothes at the bottom you can hide them if there is anywhere to hide them or just leave them on the floor then go back to your apartment naked.

Wait 30 minutes then go back down naked to retrieve the clothes you left.
If they are still there you can get dressed again, if not you must masturbate on the stairs for 5 minutes before returning to your apartment.

Obviously don't go out in expensive clothing.

If you have no stairs use the lift and stop on each floor to remove clothing. And if your clothes are no longer at the bottom when you get back down masturbate at your appartment front door with the door open for 5 minutes
I did this earlier today. I got home from work and after taking a shower I changed into a denim mini skirt, a crop top and sneakers. Once I got to the stairs I made my way to the second floor and I took off the sneakers and carried them down to the first floor with me. Then, I took off the crop top, exposing my naked boobs. When I finally got down to the first floor I took off the denim skirt, which caused me to be fully naked. I dropped all of my clothing on the ground and made my way back to my apartment. I waited there for exactly 30 minutes before making my way back down the stairs to fetch my clothes. I noticed my clothes were still on the floor, but the crop top was missing. Since i couldn't retrieve all of my clothing I figured I would have to masturbate on the staircase. I sat down in the middle of the stairs and spread my legs. I started rubbing my clit with one hand and not long after I started fingering my pussy with my other hand. I lost track of time and came twice, moaning quite loudly, but nobody caught me.

Kik: _angelkissesx

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

I'm always open to trying new things so don't be afraid to suggest stuff.
xrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xrosie for this post:
Old 08-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #21
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

I wonder what happened to that crop top. Wonder what that person thought with all the other clothes there and only taking that.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:05 PM   #22
r0ver
getDare Addict

Wear the same number of items as clothing as there are floors in your building. Exactly what you wear is up to you, but for the purposes of this date it should include panties.
On each floor you must edge. Then, remove an item of clothing and leave it somewhere it is likely to be found with a note asking for it to be returned and giving your apartment number. You should leave your panties to last. On the final floor once you've edged you should then masturbate until you have an orgasm in your panties. Leave these with a note and return to your room.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:12 PM   #23
r0ver
getDare Addict

Position yourself as close as you can to your open window and see i you can squirt out the window.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM   #24
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
You'll need something to blindfold yourself with, a music player with headphones and a dice. Pick a song.
Now strip nude and roll the dice. to to the location you rolled, put on your headphones and blindfold and masturbate with your legs spread until either you have an orgasm, or the song finishes. If you don't come, roll the dice again and go to the new location. Keep going until you've had an orgasm.

1. In front of your window facing out
2. In your apartment facing your open front door
3. Outside the door to your apartment facing out
4. Facing a different apartment on your floor
5. Facing an apartment on a different floor
6. Outside your apartment building
For this dare I made sure to be fully naked as instructed. I opened Spotify on my phone and chose a random playlist before putting my headphones on. I rolled a dice and the number 3 came up. I opened my front door and checked to make sure nobody was in the hallway. I then closed my apartment door and locked it, making the situation a little more risky for me. I then blindfolded myself and as a new song started, I began rubbing my clit. I was leaning against my front door to support myself as my body started to shake a little from playing with myself. Just as I was about to cum the song ended, meaning I had to roll the dice again. I took off the blindfold and thankfully there was nobody in the hallway. I entered my apartment and rolled the dice. This time number 4 showed. I exited my apartment again and chose a random door to position myself in front of. I waited for a new song to start and blindfolded myself once again. I inserted my fingers inside of my pussy and tried my best not to moan. Near the end of the song I felt my body was ready to squirt, but then the song ended which really frustrated me. I went back home and rolled the dice one more time and saw number 1. I realised this meant I had to play with myself in front of my window, and I decided to combine one of your other dares into this one. So this time, I did not blindfold myself as it seemed dangerous since I was going to be positioning myself in front of my open window. I spread my legs and started rubbing my clit while fingering my wet pussy. It didn't take long for people to notice me, but I didn't care. Just before the song finished I squirted. Part of it ended up inside, but most of it went outside the window. It made me extremely horny knowing I was being watched while doing this.

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

The following user says Thank You to xrosie for this post:
Old 08-08-2018, 02:03 PM   #25
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Well done. You did a really good job and the report was even better. I would like to give you another task just to see your report.
Feel free to give me another task. This little slut loves attention.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #26
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrosie View Post
Feel free to give me another task. This little slut loves attention.
Check your kik. I have texted you there.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Old 08-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #27
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Check your kik. I have texted you there.
I didn't receive any message from you on kik, sir.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #28
xrosie

I would love some more public dares. I don't mind involving other people in the dares. They may be as extreme as you'd like as long as they're within my limits. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Old 08-08-2018, 02:56 PM   #29
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Here is a dare on the theme "Copy The Clip".

You start with 5 points and try to get to 15.
Each time you finish a video imitation correctly, you get +1 point.
If you fail, either by ignoring the video completely or trying your
best and not quite make it, you get -1 point.
Simply pick a video clip from the list i PM you by
using this randomizer: PICK RANDOM #

Then watch the video and do it in as similar clothes, environment, and
activity as you can. Or take a minus point.

Continue to graduation, that is, 15 points!
Good Luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:17 PM   #30
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Here's my next task.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...9436VML5FCAC_r
Tie yourself as in the picture and put on some clothes. You must have only 5 pieces of clothing. I suggest you to do this task at night. Set 5 alarms. Each after 20 minutes of the previous one. Now walk out of your apartment. Carry a piece of rope or a scarf. When each alarm goes off take off one item of your clothing. Once you are completely naked you must tie your hands with the rope/scarf. Now walk for 20 more minutes. And go back to your apartment. You must not wear any of your clothes. Rather just carry them in your hands. If anyone comes and asks you anything, you must instantly kneel infront of them and talk to them looking at their crotch. You must not deny anything that the person wants to do to you, even if they want take pics or videos.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, horny, public, slut, young girl