Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-31-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
affectos

Default Public Wash

It's getting to be that time of year in the US where the August days are long and hot, so here's a dare to get your exposure in while cooling of:

Head out to your yard or driveway and wash something; doesn't matter if it's your car, truck, bins, just anything that needs cleaning. Get a bucket of water and some soap, strip, and head outside to wash the item off. Don't be afraid to get all nice and soapy. Of course, you can have back-up clothes near by, just in case.

Want to up the ante? No back up clothes and lock the door behind you (have a spare key on you of course).

A more mild variation would be to wash something that goes see-through or transparent when wet.

I just did this myself, washing out some filthy bins, but I have a long driveway with trees that kept me from being easily spotted from the road. How daring are the rest of you willing to go? I can't wait to hear what you guys all did
The following user says Thank You to affectos for this post:
Old 08-01-2018, 01:04 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by affectos View Post
I just did this myself, washing out some filthy bins, but I have a long driveway with trees that kept me from being easily spotted from the road.
I reciently read that the penalty for indecent exposure in North or South Carolina (I have forgotten which) is as much as three years in jail. This may have been a fiction. So research the penalty where you live.

Play safe.
Be safe.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nudity, public, summer