Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-23-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Flag Blue Help me punish a Friend!!

So I have a friend that is a Male 25 and he came to me for some ways to torchure him self when he gos for runs/walks.

He said there is no limits and he runs a avrage avout 7 miles each morning. (So keep that in mind).

Now for me.. So he said he would do the dare if I to did a dare. I know I have no limits. I will be running with him so you can do some dares invalving 2 people.

We will be doing this for a week so through them at us!(If you see any typos you can make a punishment/dare for each one, only for me. )

Thx guys and hope you have a lot of fun with this one and there will of corse be a detaled report from him and me!
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Ok, go for a tethered run. Your tits tied to his balls.

There could be other ways to tease you, but perhaps a list of what you have available would be interesting.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Qwertyasdfgh391 for this post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Ok, go for a tethered run. Your tits tied to his balls.

There could be other ways to tease you, but perhaps a list of what you have available would be interesting.
This sounds fun! I have said this on other post but not on this one, I have every sex toy belt corset blindfold gaggs out there. We will try this one tomarrow on are run!
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Another option would be to place 'rewards' at set distances along the path. Perhaps a ring gag, nipple clamps etc at various points. At each point also have a coin toss. First one there claims the prize, the coin toss decides who 'benefits'.
For example, you getvthere first and the prize is nipple clamps. You get to decide whether it's you or him. Then the coin toss, you win you decide where they go. He wins he decides where they go.

So working through the above example, you decide they go on him. You win the toss, perhaps you say the go on his nipples or on his ball sack. He wins, they still have to go on him, but he may decide to put them on his earlobes.

Just a thought to mix things up. You can redefine the rules a bit, but let me know what you choose
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:35 PM   #5
imakikmaster

At evert mile you both must edge on and on the final mile back you can't stop to edge so you both must play with yourselves while running to reach an edge. You will do this each day and you are only allowed to cum if you beat a previous time
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:55 AM   #6
footman590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windie_Love View Post

We will be doing this for a week so through them at us!(If you see any typos you can make a punishment/dare for each one, only for me. )
Perhaps I'm just confused, but when you mean typo you mean in your posts right? In that case "through them at us"? Or is it "throw them at us"?

A dare to consider. You'll both start at opposite ends of the trail and run towards each other.

Both start fully dressed but after every 5 minutes of running, you each can choose whether to remove a piece of clothing or not. If not you must masturbate for 3 mins to keep up the heart rate. After which keep running.

Here's the fun part, when you finally meet, the person with the most clothes on loses and must strip completely naked for the rest of the run. The winner can keep whatever clothes are left on. If its a tie, determine who is more revealing.

Loser also must then, in front of the winner orgasm. If you're both naked, you both considered to have lost.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, outside dares, public, run, torchure