Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2024, 06:59 PM   #1
Nerdy_Bunny

Female Make me do your homework and bully me please! 23/f

Hi!~ If anyone wants, I'd love to be someone's personal nerdy loser girl! You can dare me to wedgie myself, do homework assignments, anything you can think of!! >:3

Well not anything, my only limits are really, please nothing public or something that will ruin my social life, and I don't feel comfy sending people pictures or videos of myself.

And maybe don't use me for uni homework you'll actually turn in since you could get in trouble for plagiarism, but I just love the idea of being forced to do a bullies homework y'know? >w<
Nerdy_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 08:40 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

What is your major? Please be naked when on getdare or responding to your betters.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 08:52 PM   #3
Nerdy_Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
What is your major? Please be naked when on getdare or responding to your betters.
Eeep! Understood! I can do that! >///< It's history, but, I promise I can write or do any subject's assignment! I'll at least try!!
Old 04-18-2024, 08:53 PM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

While sitting in a bra connection wedgie, write a 300 word essay on your favorite kinks and why you enjoy them.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 09:05 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

History. Hahaha.

Well...dump some water over your head (if you have to dress to get it...you may...but naked back in room).

Take a pic or video of yourself...I wont ask for it and dont share it. You have to watch yourself before deleting s9 you see what a loser you are.

I want 2 pages while naked on a Flannery O'Connor story. Read the story and do the paper. Completely nude. Edge before reading and after reading. Do the paper. And when done...if it is good...I may let you orgasm. If you beg well and can look stupid doing it.

Hahaha.

Old 04-18-2024, 09:11 PM   #6
Nerdy_Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
While sitting in a bra connection wedgie, write a 300 word essay on your favorite kinks and why you enjoy them.
Thank you!!! I loved writing this sitting in a wedgie!! It made me feel like such a little nerd, imagining a bully standing over me and making me do it, gripping my panties tighter!

Nerdy Bunny
Dorky 101

My kinks always involve in some way, me getting humiliated as much as possible! Humiliation is my most favorite feeling in the world, I enjoy the surge and rush of attention everyone gives me, and I love the shame and the red blushy feeling in my face as everyone points and laughing at me! In a way, my kinks are all about different ways of humiliating me! The most obvious way is wedgies! Ever since I was a little girl and saw them in tv shows, I wanted to be the nerd. The mix of pain, and embarrassment as I’m trapped dangling from my panties.. It’s demeaning, in all the right ways, and there’s so many varieties! I love hanging the most, because I love the feeling of being trapped and at my better’s mercy to be let free.. On being a little dork! I like being forced to do things for others, like homework assignments, as I’m doing right now! It makes me feel like I’m being pushed around, and in a way, wanted! I love the attention, a lot. In all the ways of being nerdy I love, being shoved into lockers, swirlies, oh how I love the swirly! It’s so pathetic and gross, which is perfect for me.

On that note, my other favorite kink is.. Diapers! It’s so embarrassing to admit, but I love them! I am a little, but even as a big, I enjoy the feeling of ridicule. Like I’m not respectable enough, or adult enough to be trusted with big girl panties.. And I’m such a loser I can only be trusted to be kept around in diapers. I’ve often imagined being forced to wear them against my will, trapped in them, for everyone to see! An entire room of people just laughing at me once I have an accident.. Especially if it’s not my fault, and my bullies trick, or force me into it! Part of the appeal of this all, is when it’s not my fault, and people acting mean towards me. Again, I think it’s because of the attention it gives me! I can be lonely at times, and I feel so needy towards others, and I’m so willing to humiliate myself to get it! In conclusion, I love humiliation, especially diapers, wedgies, and anything that will make me blush!

Feel free to grade me >///<
Old 04-18-2024, 09:13 PM   #7
Nerdy_Bunny

Quote:
History. Hahaha.

Well...dump some water over your head (if you have to dress to get it...you may...but naked back in room).

Take a pic or video of yourself...I wont ask for it and dont share it. You have to watch yourself before deleting s9 you see what a loser you are.

I want 2 pages while naked on a Flannery O'Connor story. Read the story and do the paper. Completely nude. Edge before reading and after reading. Do the paper. And when done...if it is good...I may let you orgasm. If you beg well and can look stupid doing it.

Hahaha.
Aaa!! I just got out of my panties and bra since I was writing my kink essay.. I'll get naked and reading right now >////<
Old 04-18-2024, 09:41 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm...you like humiliation...but dont want to do public.

When you are done doing the reading and the two pages...I want to know the most humiliating thing you have done.

Have you done only self swirlies or have you had someone do it to you?

What is the most humiliating outfit you have worn or might consider wearing in public?

Hahaha.

I am going to bed. Answer my questions, give yourself a swirly...if you can...flush and orgasm at the same time. Otherwise...simply dunk your head, flush then orgasm.

Hahaha. If you have to put on something to get to the bathroom...well...choose whether to do a naked swirly...or get your clothing wet. Hahaha. Either way is stupid. You are stupid doing these things. Aked and touching yourself and doing homework and swirlies. Hahaha. I would love to flip you over, naked, into the toilet with your head. Tickle you as I flush. Ticle your bare feet as your head is in the water. Your naked body shaking. We can do it in the men's room to have a crowd watch you twitch and gurgle. Hahaha.

Old 04-19-2024, 04:53 AM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Where's my paper, nerd? Dont make mad!

Where's my paper?

Old 04-19-2024, 10:04 AM   #10
Nerdy_Bunny

Quote:
Where's my paper, nerd? Dont make mad!

Where's my paper?
I'm sorry! i'm so sorry! I had to go to bed too, I promise I'll do it the second I'm home, please don't be mad >~<
Old 04-19-2024, 11:19 AM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I AM mad. I think you want me to be mad. So...I am taking your shoes and socks...you are barefoot for the rest of the day. You owe me 50 push ups and a swirly before you get home.

Nerd!

Old 04-19-2024, 05:08 PM   #12
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Hi there,

Here is a task. Read on different forms of watersports and pee play. Find out what people like about it and how to safely do it. Sum up different forms and describe them. Then write a report that includes your opinion and what you would like to try from what you learned.

Regards
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:32 PM   #13
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy_Bunny View Post
Thank you!!! I loved writing this sitting in a wedgie!! It made me feel like such a little nerd, imagining a bully standing over me and making me do it, gripping my panties tighter!

Nerdy Bunny
Dorky 101

My kinks always involve in some way, me getting humiliated as much as possible! Humiliation is my most favorite feeling in the world, I enjoy the surge and rush of attention everyone gives me, and I love the shame and the red blushy feeling in my face as everyone points and laughing at me! In a way, my kinks are all about different ways of humiliating me! The most obvious way is wedgies! Ever since I was a little girl and saw them in tv shows, I wanted to be the nerd. The mix of pain, and embarrassment as I’m trapped dangling from my panties.. It’s demeaning, in all the right ways, and there’s so many varieties! I love hanging the most, because I love the feeling of being trapped and at my better’s mercy to be let free.. On being a little dork! I like being forced to do things for others, like homework assignments, as I’m doing right now! It makes me feel like I’m being pushed around, and in a way, wanted! I love the attention, a lot. In all the ways of being nerdy I love, being shoved into lockers, swirlies, oh how I love the swirly! It’s so pathetic and gross, which is perfect for me.

On that note, my other favorite kink is.. Diapers! It’s so embarrassing to admit, but I love them! I am a little, but even as a big, I enjoy the feeling of ridicule. Like I’m not respectable enough, or adult enough to be trusted with big girl panties.. And I’m such a loser I can only be trusted to be kept around in diapers. I’ve often imagined being forced to wear them against my will, trapped in them, for everyone to see! An entire room of people just laughing at me once I have an accident.. Especially if it’s not my fault, and my bullies trick, or force me into it! Part of the appeal of this all, is when it’s not my fault, and people acting mean towards me. Again, I think it’s because of the attention it gives me! I can be lonely at times, and I feel so needy towards others, and I’m so willing to humiliate myself to get it! In conclusion, I love humiliation, especially diapers, wedgies, and anything that will make me blush!

Feel free to grade me >///<
390 words ... great job going over the requested amount! Could have used a bit more paragraph breaks to better group your thoughts, there's some instances of missing punctuation or extra punctuation, and an instance or two where letters are capitalized when they shouldn't be.

I'll give this a 75/100 ... so a "C" for the nerd. Not a great grade for a nerd!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgie