Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-21-2021, 02:54 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Summer heatwave leads to sex and a lot more.

The summer heat was bad, so hot and dry, global warming they say.

Jeff was in his late fifties and craved a sexual relationship with a younger guy because he loved younger horny guys and smooth toned guys just turned him on. Submissive guys who were happy to be used were top of his list.
Jeff opened the fridge, that was working overtime trying to keep cool too, it needed to be restocked. A trip to the food store was well overdue!

By 9am, Jeff was ready to go out, it was only a short walk and fresh air while cooler was good. As he walked he thought about his solo life, nobody to share his bed and solo sex was just a quick fix.

On a corner he saw a young man, who he presumed was homeless for whatever reason and living on the streets. Jeff knew life was hard when you are homeless, he had spend time in his twenties homeless, it was a hard lonely life, not one to be recommended. Jeff stopped, "You alright mate?", no reply came, "Shall I piss off and leave you alone?", no reply, "Last chance, I am offering some food and a nice cold drink, free, on the house!", "Sorry, I really should have better manners Sir, that would be good, very good!" came the reply. "Leave it with me and as Arnie would say, I'll be back", Jeff walked towards and into the food store, he shopped for himself and the young fellow outside, he hoped he was buying the right stuff.

About fifteen minutes later Jeff was walking back with four full bags of shopping, heading towards the homeless man. "I'm back" Jeff voiced.
The man looked up, Jeff noticed his pale face and blue eyes, he was good looking, he needed a wash he thought! " I have a bag of stuff for you and another offer, a nice shower and a chance to wash your clothes, all free, or I can leave the stuff and walk away?". "Sir that is so kind of you, why?", Jeff replied "Because I can and I have walked in your shoes in my twenties, it was not good so I sort of understand".

The lad looked Jeff in the eyes, "My name is Richard and yes that would be good, offers are few and far between in my position, Sir.". " Gather your stuff up and walk, follow me, it is not far". Richard smiled for the first time. Jeff knew he was doing the right thing helping the lad, he felt good!

Less than ten minutes later Jeff has home, a small, but cosy flat on the first floor. Jeff filled the fridge and threw a still cold bottle of water over to Richard, "Catch!" he yelled. Richard gulped it down like he had not drunk for ages, he had not!

"First things first, Richard, a shower and your dirty clothes into the wash". Jeff waited and was rather taken back as Richard started to strip in front of him, soon Richard was stark bollock naked and he looked so fucking good!
Richard smiled, Jeff was a little flushed, "Sorry I thought is was ok, all men as like", replied Richard. Jeff just stood and knew he was staring and Richard knew he was staring, that made it worse. "Sorry Sir, where is the shower room?". Jeff quickly led him to the bathroom, "Take your time, enjoy it, I will sort your clothes and put them in the wash, while you are busy".

Jeff walked away back to the kitchen, fuck Richard was so hot and if his Gaydar was right, Richard was gay too, Jeff thought.

Jeff picked up Richards clothes and then stopped as he picked up Richards underpants, he could not resist sniffing them. Jeff looked up, Richard was stood in front of him naked, "Where are the towels, Sir?" Jeff was so busted.
Jeff stood open mouthed, still with Richards underpants in his hands. "Hope
you like Sir!" Richard half laughed, "Towels, please?"

Things will get hot and steamy!

To be continued. . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 07-22-2021, 06:43 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jeff loaded the washing machine with Richards clothes including his underpants, too late he had been busted!

"Jeff, Jeff" came a cry, Jeff rushed to the bathroom in a panic. Richard was naked in the shower. "Confession time Jeff" said Richard. Jeff looked worried, "I'm gay, a dirty gayboy, Sir, would you wash my back, Sir", Richard smiled, "Sorry for spying on you earlier, Sir".

"Never be ashamed for being Gay, Richard, I am too and proud of it", Richard smiled and winked at Jeff, "Back please, Sir". "Now you are taking the piss Richard, I will get soaked" replied Jeff. "Then strip off and Join me, plenty of room for two and I badly need a good wash, back included", chirped Richard.
"Or don't you want to, Sir?". Jeff Looked at Richard, he was young fit and horny, sadly Jeff was only horny as he was a victim of getting old.

Fuck it Jeff thought, little did he know what was to happen!

Soon Jeff was naked in the shower with Richard, gently soaping his back, looking at his firm,bubble butt arse. Despite his best efforts Jeff's cock was hard, very hard. Richard on purpose pushed back onto Jeff's hard cock, "Somebody is happy and horny, Sir". "I really miss somebody washing me, it stopped when I started puberty, I miss that contact, Sir.", "Please carry on, top to toe, ALL areas, Sir", Richard made sure that ALL, meant All, his body was now Jeff's to wash!

After finishing Richards back, Jeff moved down and soaped and washed his arse, but never washed over or into Richards arsehole, that was a private zone, unless asked. "Sir, it is ok to complete the job, if you get my drift".
Hearing this Jeff, eased a soaped finger into Richards arsehole, it was greeted by long sigh and moan, Richard uttered "Oh yes, Sir!", Jeff was gentle but through cleaning Richard's most private of places, first one then two fingers, Jeff stopped finger fucking Richard, he withdrew his fingers.

"Enough fun, turn around Richard".

Richard turned, smiled, "Oh, thank you, Sir", he pecked Jeff quickly on the lips, full on! Jeff washed Richards hair, face and head, followed by his torso, arms and hands. Jeff massaged Richards upper body, shoulders down to the top of his groin, Richard's cock was hard and dripping precum, Jeff noticed!
"Nearly done Richard", Jeff knelt in the shower, "Foot please", Richard cleaned from the feet up, calf then thigh, then he cupped Richards balls, gently washing them, then the only thing left was Richards cock, hard and dripping!
"Please Sir!" Richard mumbled. Jeff cleaned Richard's knob, his shaft and pubic mound, he careful not to over stimulate Richard, he knew the result if he did and did not want that, well not yet!

"Finished Richard, happy?".

"Thank you Sir, oh thank you Sir, I will be happy, really happy IF you would please fuck me, use me for your pleasure Sir, slow or hard it is good by me, Sir!"

"Love to Richard, but I don't have a condom".

"Sir, I am now spotless clean and am fully STI checked and clean, besides I don't WANT a condom, please just fuck me, FUCK ME PLEASE!"

Richard bent grabbed hold of the wall mounted shower controls and voiced "Please Sir".

Jeff pushed his now very hard cock into Richards tight arsehole, it began to give and Richard began to moan in pleasure. Soon Jeff was balls deep and slowly pounded, enjoying every second of his pleasure. He keep altering the pace, being older Jeff knew that he needed more stimulation to climax, that was good. Richard kept pushing back hard as Jeff thrusted forward and precum dripped from Richards cock, splashing the shower floor. Richard was enjoying getting fucked!

"Sir Please Cum for me Sir, please, please, please Sir".

Richard began to get fucked hard, he moaned in pleasure, then felt three maybe four spasms, hot spunk from Jeff's cock, hitting his insides. Jeff groaned hard on each spasm and he held on to Richard for support, his legs buckled, his energy drained, Jeff's cock was expelled as it softened, his balls drained too.

"Thank you, Sir", Richard uttered.

"Do good boys get to cum too, Sir?" Richard dared to ask.

To be continued . . . .
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 07-22-2021, 07:10 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well, should Richard get to cum?

Your views before I write please.

If so, how?

m55.
Old 07-23-2021, 02:11 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jeff was slowly coming down from is orgasmic high.
"Sorry?".
"Do good boys get to cum too, Sir?" Richard repeated.
"Maybe" Jeff Laughed.
Jeff and Richard dried off and left the bathroom wearing rowels around their waists and headed for the kitchen.

Jeff took Richards clothes from the washer, shook them out and put them in the tumble drier and switched it on. "Drink?" Jeff voiced at Richard, "Yes please, Sir" came the reply. Jeff took two bottles of water from the fridge and threw one at Richard, "Catch!".

"Want to talk Richard?" Jeff asked, "About?" Richard mumbled.
"How long you have been living on the streets and why?"
"Long story!"
"I have time" Jeff laughed.
" Well around six weeks ago my father if you can call him that threw me out the house, disowned me after he found our I was in his words a dirty gayboy queer! My father had been snooping in my room, found a copy of Gay Times under my mattress that I forgot to hide away, he went ballistic, what would people think and think about him, his concern was totally for himself, I thought he loved me, being honest our relationship, our bond slowly waned when I started puberty, he stopped washing me, hugging me, it was never sexual just loving, I so fucking missed that! My father said my being gay was a choice, a bad choice, I can't help who or what I am" Richard started to cry.

Jeff got up, sat next to Richard and hugged him, "It's ok, let it out, your father is a bigot Homophobic selfish bastard!" Jeff vented.

"My father said I had to stop this gay thing, be straight, normal or get the fuck out of HIS house. The bastard asked if I masturbated thinking about his cock, as if! I packed my stuff and got the hell out of HIS house!"

"Wow some story, Richard, what a selfish little cunt your father is!"

Richard looked up a smiled, "Yeh, I guess you hit the nail on the head".

Jeff needed to distract Richard's mind, he reached for the remote, flicked the large screen to on. It was the bathroom, this bathroom, a recording of earlier.
"Oh fuck", mumbled Richard.

Both men watched, as they watched Richard adjusted the towel covering his groin area, he was getting sexually aroused watching, Richard blushed.
"Me too!", Jeff opened his towel, his cock was hard, Richard relaxed and opened his towel, his cock sprang free, Richard smiled. After a while Jeff knew he would have to make the first move so took Richard's hard cock into his hand and slowly wanked it up and down, Richard sighed.

"Do good boys get to cum too, Sir?" Richard dared to ask, yet again.

Richard gave Jeff that puppy eyed look. Jeff removed his hand, "Wank for me" Jeff instructed, Richard did as instructed, he pleasured himself as Jeff watched and both their eyes were glued to the screen as it played the earlier action.

As Richard started to speed up, Jeff slapped Richard's hand and cock hard, "No slowly!". Every time Richard tried to increase his stimulation, Jeff stopped him. Jeff wanted to keep Richard on the edge, tease him, tease his hard cock. "Ten hard fast pumps now Richard", Jeff ordered, Richard pumped hard, ten was not enough, Jeff knew that too! "Enough, stop, back to slowly" ordered Jeff, "Ooooh noooo" Richard sighed but did as instructed.

"You really were a good fuck, maybe the best" Jeff voiced as the screen showed the earlier bathroom action.

"Good boys get to cum too" Jeff ordered as he bent over and took Richard's hard cock into his mouth. Jeff sucked hard, he wanted Richard to spunk and taste every drop!

"I going to cummm, Richard warned", Jeff was ready, Richard shot until his balls were on empty. Jeff lost count as spasm after spasm sent hot warm spunk into his mouth, Jeff just kept swallowing, not wasting a single drop.
Richard was a heavy cummer, a very heavy cummer!

Slowly Richard came down from his orgasmic high, "Fuck you swallowed the lot?", "Yeh, Nothing better than hot spunk straight from the tap", Jeff laughed. "Good?" Jeff asked, "fuck yes, the best, thank you, Sir"

Both men burst into laughter, the earlier talk totally forgotten.

To be continued . . .
Old 07-23-2021, 05:36 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

"Hungry?" Jeff asked, "yeh" came a reply.

Jeff got up and made some food, a simple sandwich and some bits on the side, it was nice to have company and make food for somebody other than himself, Jeff thought. Jeff walked back, sat next to Richard and they ate, Richard had not eaten for a while and Jeff offered the other half of his sandwich, "Take it, it looks like you need it more than me", he laughed.

Both men sat semi naked, eating, talking and totally relaxed.

"Thank you Sir, for everything, the drink, the food, washing my dirty clothes, the shower, the lovely fuck and the awesome blowjob, just to name a few", Jeff laughed, smiled and replied "Thank You!", Jeff lent in and kissed Richard full on the lips, gentle then with passion, forcing his tongue into Richards mouth mouth. "Mmmm" Jeff broke off for air, his mind racing.

"Look Richard, you clothes are nearly dry, you are now clean, fed and watered, if you want to walk out the door you can, damn the sex was great, loved every minute of it and your company, but...." Jeff stopped talking.

"Sir you have been so kind from the first minute we met, I wanted and needed sex, the contact, it is not easy to get that living on the streets, being honest I had not cum for a while hence my massive load, I cum heavy but that was a thunderstorm! It was good to vent about my father, you listened, you did not judge, you showed me kindness and support..." Richard's eyes started to fill with tears, "I will never forget this day or you, Sir".

"This can be the start not the end Richard, I need a live in houseboy, somebody to do the daily chores, do the shopping, maybe even share my bed and get fucked whenever I feel that need, we all get and have sexual needs, In return you get a roof over your head, you have to listen to grumpy old git now and then, maybe have more fantastic orgasms. I don't want payment, money will sour the relationship, what do you think, Richard?"

"Fuck, really, Sir?", Jeff laughed the Richard's tears turned to laughter.

"Totally your choice" Jeff replied.

"I could do another sandwich Sir, if I may Sir, then maybe you could show me the rest of where I will be living, I would love a naked cuddle on the bed Sir and if you are up to it another hard fuck".

"Don't push it Richard, you have had half MY sandwich already", Jeff laughed, "As for the tour and the fuck, yeh, I am up to it but it may take longer for me to cum!", "Perfect" replied Richard.

Both men were so relaxed in each others company, everything just felt right, both men were now sporting hard hard cocks, Richard's was leaking precum, like a dripping tap.

"Can we 69?" asked Jeff.

"Only if you don't make me spunk again, Sir, my balls need to refill"

Within minutes both men were sucking on hard cock, on the floor, head to toe, enjoying each others bodies, not wanting to spunk but just enjoying that closeness. You cannot be much closer than having another horny guys cock in you throat can you, both Jeff and Richard thought.

After a good few minutes the two men, came up for air, smiled at each other.

"I think I had better make that sandwich, then we can complete the tour and finish it in the bedroom, good?"

"Good with me, Sir, no mayo" Richard laughed.

"Cheeky, well maybe later", Jeff jested, Richard continued to laugh.

To be continued . . .
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 07-23-2021, 07:05 AM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The story will not be all sex but there will be plenty of sex, it is more about a growing relationship of which sex is part of it, a big part.

All comments will be read, good or bad.

m55,
Old 07-23-2021, 10:19 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard sat and eat his sandwich, no mayo!

"Thank you, Sir, I now need a piss!"

Jeff smiled, walked over to Richard, knelt, opened his mouth, "Piss here!"

"Really, Sir?" Richard said in surprise, "Really" responded Jeff.

Richard placed his flaccid cock into Jeff's mouth and pissed, Jeff swallowed every drop then licked Richard's knob dry. "Kinky, Sir" voiced Richard, "Yeh" responded Jeff, "So I like cum and fresh piss straight from the tap, not a problem or freaks you out?" Jeff asked, " no fine by me but something new to me, wow you love my piss and my cum and my arse loves your cock so am I not complaining, Sir!" Richard replied a little in jest.

Jeff once again burst into laughter.

"I like lots of kinky stuff, I may amaze you, but that is for later" Jeff responded.

Richard smiled and wondered what Jeff meant and how kinky he was and what were his kinks, whatever, so far Jeff seemed like a nice guy and one he could trust, besides the great fuck and fantastic orgasms that he had provided him so far.

Richard got up and kissed Jeff full on, tongue in Jeff's mouth, it did not taste bad or of piss not that he had ever sampled his own piss! Richard held Jeff tight, they hugged, it felt good, his cock was hard and he felt his hard cock touching Jeff's now hard cock, why am I so horny, Richard thought, did it matter, no not really, the closeness was fantastic, something that had been missing from Richard's life for many years, fuck I must be dreaming!

The two men were enjoying simple things, "ready to move?" asked Jeff, "whenever" cherped Richard. The two men moved around and found the bedroom, "Do you trust me Richard? I would love to tie you up, bondage they call it, but I fully understand if it is a no" asked Jeff. "Yes Sir I do and it does sound like fun to loose control" responded Richard. "Just one rule, you say "Code Red" or do something with you hands of feet three times in a row if unable to speak, to get my attention then everything stops physically and mentally, it is for your safety if you cannot or do not want things to continue, you have reached your limit, do you understand, are you clear?" Jeff asked. "I understand, I trust you, Sir" Richard replied.

Richard's heart was racing as much as his mind, all this was new to him yet he wanted more.

Richard looked around the bedroom, Richard uttered, "Fuck wow, fuck wow", The room was more than a bedroom, yes it had a bed but it also was like a mix of a sex shop and kinky playroom!

To be continued . . . .
Old 07-24-2021, 06:09 AM   #8
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

"ready to be my plaything Richard?" Jeff asked.
Richard nodded and smiled.
"On the bed, face up!"
Richard lay down, face up, excited, Jeff placed a blindfold over Richards eyes, blacking out his world, one less sense available now.

Jeff then placed leather cuffs on each of Richards wrists then leather cuffs on his ankles followed by leather straps on Richards upper thighs, Jeff noticed that Richard was becoming hard, so he smacked his cock hard, Richard yelped, Jeff uttered "down boy". Jeff then started to bind Richards arms across his bare torso, rolling Richard from side to side, strapping his arms to his body, Jeff attached the wrist cuffs to the leather thigh straps.

Jeff turned his attention to Richards legs, Jeff attached an adjustable leg spreader bar between Richards two ankles then cranked it open spreading Richards legs wide apart until Richard's genital's were fully exposed and Jeff waited until Richard protested, "Arrgg fuck, fuck", then Jeff stopped.

Richard was now sporting a very hard cock, did he like pain, Jeff wondered or was he just very horny?

Jeff would soon find out. Jeff looked for and found a wax candle, he lit it then dropped a few drops of hot wax onto his own arm from various heights to gauge the heat and pain level. Jeff stood over Richard and dropped hot wax onto his bare torso, Jeff kept lowering the drop height until Richard responded, "Arrgg fuck, fuck". Jeff let hot wax hit Richard's erect nipples and got a response, "Arrgg fuck, fuck". Richard's cock twitched to his increased heart beat, precum was well leaking!

Jeff cranked the leg spreader open a few more turns, this was followed with "Arrgg, fuck, fuck" from Richard. By now both men were sporting very hard cocks, Jeff loved how he was feeling, the control, the power! Jeff wanted Richard to know how turned on sexually he was, so he straddled Richard's torso on the bed until he was over his face, Jeff slapped Richard's cheek, "open!", Richard opened his mouth and Jeff stuffed his very hard cock into his mouth, "suck!".

Richard tried, "breath through your nose", Jeff commanded. Jeff pumped into Richard's mouth, pushing harder and harder, Richard started to gag, Jeff pulled back, "useless cunt!" Jeff retorted! Jeff got off Richard and the bed.
Richard was still very hard and still leaking precum, that was good thought Jeff!

Jeff picked up the lit candle and dropped big gobs of hot wax onto Richards genitals, this was met with"FUCK arrgg fuck, you bastard", Jeff dropped more wax over Richard's exposed scrotum, "Arrggg fuck, sorry Sir, sorry Sir!". Jeff stopped. "Good boy" Jeff replied. Jeff blew cooling air onto Richards Genitals to take heat out of the wax.

Jeff rolled Richard over onto his face. Jeff searched for and found a penis sized dildo, he lubed it and slowed inserted it into Richard's exposed arsehole, Richard sighed and moaned, Jeff slowly fucked him with the dildo to open his arsehole. After a few minutes Jeff swapped the dildo for a prostate massager and switched it on to a low vibrate. Richard was then rolled back onto his back allowing his cock to spring free. Richard was now slowly moaning, not from pain but from the pleasure of the prostate massage he was getting.

The massage was working, fluid was dripping from Richard's hard cock. Jeff turned the massager up a notch. Jeff Picked up the lit candle and dropped gobs of hot was onto Richard's nipples, Richard just continued to moan. "good boy" Jeff uttered. Jeff moved to the other nipple, he dropped more hot wax then adjusted the massager up another notch as a reward.

Jeff now was also leaking precum, he tasted it, it tasted good! Jeff looked at his handy work, wax splashed on Richard's torso, nipples and genitals, it looked good he thought. "Up another notch boy?" Jeff asked, "You decide Sir!", "correct answer, boy" Jeff said as he turned the massager to maximum. Richard was now being milked, Jeff doubted if his balls had made any more sperm, but it did not matter!

Jeff waited and watched for Richard to orgasm from prostate massage alone,
As the orgasm grew closer and closer, Jeff played with his very hard cock, he wanted to orgasm too.

Both men were building up to orgasm, Richard was leaking away at a steady rate, he would not get the muscle contractions the spasms, but he would get the mental orgasm. Jeff would get both from his masturbation. Richard was at a steady moan then "Fuck, fuck, oh f u c k!". Jeff got onto the bed next to Richard's face, he wanted to see his face and eyes, Jeff removed the blindfold, Richard's eyes got used to the light, "open" Jeff commanded. Jeff wanked his cock hard over Richard's face he was close to spunking, a few more pulls and he exploded, most going into Richard's open mouth, Richard put out his tongue after swallowing, then licked Jeff's cock clean, "Thank you Sir".

Both men came down from orgasm, Jeff released Richard from his leg spreader and bonds. Jeff removed and turned off the massager, it had done it's work!

"Did you forget about what I said earlier, the safe word?" asked Jeff.

"No Sir, I chose not to use it and spoil your fun, besides, I knew I could take more and I did not want to miss out by ending everything, I trusted that if I could not take any more then you would stop, Sir" replied Richard.

"Good boy, Do you still want to be my houseboy and maybe have another session?" Jeff asked.

Richard laughed, "If you still want me Sir, a big YES!"

Richard looked at his body " Nice work, Sir, I could murder another drink and sandwich, having hot sex is thirsty work, your mayo was also fantastic!"

Jeff replied "so was yours"

Both men burst into laughter.

To be continued . . . .
Old 07-24-2021, 08:29 AM   #9
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I'm not gay but I am thoroughly enjoying this. You are very erotic.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 07-25-2021, 04:10 AM   #10
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Both men moved back into the main living area, totally naked, at ease with each other and their nakedness.

Jeff made Richard some more food and threw him another bottle of cold water.
Richard was skinny with some muscle tone, very smooth, little body hair, his age was "legal", nineteen maybe twenty, the type Jeff found sexually attractive to him.

"Can we talk Richard, not about you or your selfish cunt of a father but some stuff you should know about me?! Jeff asked.

"Fine, Sir!" replied Richard.

"First, you have never yet called me Jeff, only Sir, not that I mind your respect for me, you don't have to. . . " Jeff waited

"Yes Sir I want to, because Sir, I do respect you, your knowledge, your kindness and your age. I am just learning in life and about my sexuality also, I have so much to learn" replied Richard.

"Second, you may have noticed the bedroom is rather more than the usual bedroom, that is because I work from home, I provide a service, a much valued service to a select group of clients each with different needs and desires. All my clients are recommendations, I never advertise, in fact at times I have to turn some down due to time issues. I am a good listener and and provide what they need more than what they want, totally private." Jeff continued.

"Yes Sir, you do listen well and also act and provide what is needed, I for one now know that." Richard responded.

Richard had brushed most of the dry wax from his body, there were lots of red marks from the heat of the hot wax, minor burns. "Thank you Sir for earlier, I love the marks you left on my body and hope you will make more when I NEED them." Richard made a point with the word, need.

"The offer of live in house boy still stands, that is your choice, Richard. I have two clients later, you can either go out, get lost for a couple of hours or you are welcome to stay as this place would be your home as well as mine." Jeff continued.

"Yes Sir, I would be honoured to be your live in house boy and would be honoured if I could stay in also, I will do everything you ask, I promise." Richard replied with a smile.

"My first client Jane, is due in an hour, so help me tidy up, you do the bathroom and living area, I will sort out the bedroom, Richard" continued Jeff.

"Jane? Richard enquired, I thought you said you were gay?" Richard asked

"You will see later, time to tidy up after BOTH of us !, chop chop" Jeff commanded.

Flat sorted, Jeff threw the clean clothes over to Richard, "get dressed, I can't have a hot naked young man on show, now can I" Jeff jested. Richard smiled and sort of blushed. Jeff went into the bedroom and came back into the living area dressed in very smart expensive casual dress, Richard knew they were not copies it was the real expensive labels that now covered Jeff's body.

Both men sat waiting, the intercom buzzed, Jeff answered " Hi baby, come on up, it has been ages, push the door".

Jeff opened the flat door and left it ajar.

Jane entered, closed the door, "Daddy darling, it has been a while, have you missed me?" Jane questioned.

"Of course baby, I have a friend staying, hope you don't mind, his name is Richard, pop and say hello while I get you a drink, baby" Jeff responded.

When Richard saw Jane, he swallowed hard, she was drop dead stunning, dressed to impress, long blonde hair, blue eyes, red lippy, nice boobs, slim, curvy thighs, great legs and wearing heels, If only I was straight, Richard thought. Jane was also carrying a Harrods marked plastic bag.

Jeff bought Jane over a drink, iced water in a glass. "You must be gagging?" Jeff asked Jane. "Yes thank you Daddy, I have bought some new toys, I hope you will like then later" Jane giggled.

"Shall we move into my study when you have finished your drink, Jane?"

"Is Richard coming too, you know being watched so excites me daddy?" Jane asked

"Ask him" responded Jeff

"Richard darling, I know we have only just met but would you like to join me and daddy in the study, only one rule, you can only watch you cannot touch me, only daddy is allowed to do that, well?" Jane asked.

"Since you asked so nicely Jane , how can I say no!" Richard answered.

Jeff winked at Richard out of sight of Jane, Richard winked back!

All three headed from the living area, Jane carried in her Harrods bag.

To be continued . . . .
Old 07-25-2021, 06:33 AM   #11
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard took a seat in the corner out of the way but in full view of the bed and the rest of the room.

Jeff sat on the bed, "Strip for me darling, slowly", Jeff ordered.

Jane placed her bag on the bed, then removed her tight top, revealing her bare tits, nice 32 inch, A cup, going on B Cup tits, tight toned midriff area with a cute belly button, "Nice darling" Jeff uttered.

Jane opened her bag and handed Jeff a thick leather neck collar, a row of large press studs at the back, two chains on the front with crock clips attached, a heart shaped dog tag, engraved with the words owned slut. "I hope you like Daddy, please put it on and dress me", Jane responded.

Jeff took the collar, fitted it tight to Jane's neck then carefully attached a crock clip to each of Janes erect nipples, Jane winced, Richard looked on.

"Carry on" Jeff ordered.

Jane dropped her skirt to the floor then stood only in panties and the collar.
"The rest" Jeff ordered. Jane turned her back away from the facing men and wiggled out of her panties to reveal a firm peach of an arse, "Nice" Jeff sighed. Nice, very nice Richard thought and agreed with Jeff!

Slowly Jane, turned to face the men, Richard's mouth dropped open like a fish gulping for air. Jane revealed a small cut cock all of an inch in length and a small scrotum filled with boy sized balls! Fuck, Jane was born a man, thought Richard a fucking beautiful man! " Give Daddy a kiss darling" ordered Jeff, Jane did as she was told.

Richard could feel his cock getting hard.

Jeff spoke again, " On the bed darling, face down, arse up, just like how you like Daddy to fuck you", "Yes Daddy, you know me too well", Jane did as she was told.

Jeff stripped naked carefully folding his expensive clothes, he to was hard just like Richard in the corner. Jeff walked over to the bed, opened the Harrods bag took out a flogger a bottle of lube and a condom. Jeff rolled the condom down his hard cock, coated it with lube then without warning, drove his cock hard and deep into Jane's waiting arse, "Oh Yes Daddy, it has been a long time, too long, give it to me hard, fuck me Daddy" Jane raised her voice. Jeff bent over Jane grabbed the chains now attached to Janes nipples and tugged them hard, "Keep it down slut" Jeff ordered. "Fuck that hurt, yes, Sorry Daddy!" jane protested.

Jeff pounded Jane's tight arse hard, he knew he would not cum, it was all about Jane, all about giving Jane what she needed and now she needed to be fucked hard by Daddy!

Richard was unsure if it was ok to masturbate, he wanted to so much despite the earlier sex play, he tried to catch Jeff's eye to get permission, the ok but Jeff was busy pounding the fittest fuck arse Richard had seen for ages.

"Fuck me hard Daddy" Jane demanded, Jeff was near his orgasm, it was a great act thought Richard or was it an act?

"Daddy I would love to be the meat in a sandwich, get spit roasted, do you think Richard would do the honours?" asked Jane

" You dirty horny fucking slut, you had better ask him yourself, it is totally up to Richard" Jeff replied.

" Richard please, pretty please, come fuck this sluts mouth, I need cock, two cocks" Jane begged.

Richard did not need asking twice, he was soon naked and was face fucking Jane hard, Jane was getting what she wanted and needed, Daddy was fucking her arse and a man she barely knew had his hard cock down her throat and was pounding hard. Jeff looked over at Richard and double winked, he mouthed "Tell me when" at Richard, Richard fully understood the message from Jeff. Both men pounded Jane hard, Little did jane know that both men would take a while to orgasm due to their earlier action.

Jane was just a rag doll a fuck toy for two horny men and was loving every minute of it. "I'm going to cum" Richard warned Jane and informed Jeff. Jeff banged in Jane's arse as hard as he could. Jeff felt Jane convulse in pleasure.
Richard shot hot spunk into Jane's mouth, she swallowed it all, "Good girl" Richard muttered, Jeff gave Richard a thumbs up, out of sight of Jane. "You dirty cock sucking slut" voiced Jeff, to which Jane responded " Yes Daddy!"
Jeff Pulled his limp cock from inside Jane, lashed her arse with a flogger as he repeated "Dirty fucking slut, girl". Jeff hit Jane's arse hard knowing it would leave the marks Jane wanted, a memory of today.

Richard sat back into his chair, naked, drained.

"Come on darling, Daddy has work to do, he is a busy man, feel free to use the shower, you know where everything is, or just get dressed, your choice.
Jane got dressed, removed her collar, took the crock clips from her sore nipples, placed it into into her bag, Kissed Jeff "Thank you Daddy", Jane then walked over to Richard, "THANK YOU Richard!", followed by a kiss, " Maybe we can do it again? It was so fucking fantastic!", Jane asked hopefully. Richard smacked Janes bruised arse hard enough to hurt, "Maybe naught girl" he answered.

All three left the room and headed into the living area, both men stark bollock naked with limp cocks, Jane dressed carrying her Harrods bag containing her stuff.

Must dash Daddy, she reached into her bag and handed, Jeff an envelope, Jane also gave an envelope to Richard. "Please make time for me again Daddy and see if Richard can visit at the same time, it was fucking awesome" Jane asked as she headed for the door and out, well fucked and well used another fantasy, a spit roast, ticked!

Richard looked into the envelope, "Fucking hell" Richard counted the notes, "£500 fucking quid", Jeff knew his envelope would have £500 in it also, Jane never paid or tipped less than £500 in the past and always left wanting a return visit, her needs sorted for now!

To be continued. . . .
Old 07-25-2021, 12:21 PM   #12
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard was gob smacked, now holding £500 quid, "that was a months hard work at minimum wage pay, for letting some hot guy/girl suck my cock, spunk and talk nice at the right time", Richard voiced to Jeff.

"Wo Richard, Jane may have a cock and balls but SHE hates them, hates them being touched and Jane is NOT some guy/girl, when you told Jane she was a good girl, you were spot on, a girl a cock sucking girl, getting fucked up the arse because that makes her feel good, very good, if you had ever referred to Jane as a guy, I really doubt Jane would have put that wedge into your hand, blowjob. face fuck or not. I only expected Jane to pay/tip me, tact zero!" Jeff responded to Richard.

"I get it now, Sorry, I did not think, Sir!"

"Start learning and start respecting people, Richard", Jeff replied.

"Yes Sir, Sorry Sir, Sorry Jane, I'm a stupid dickhead", Richard was learning.

"Known Jane long, Sir?" Richard asked.

"Yeh, quite a few years, Jane's shithead of a daddy disowned her when she became Jane. Jane was so gutted, she loved her daddy, not sexually but it broke her heart, she had been rejected. Everybody needs to feel loved." Jeff replied.

"I give Jane the support she needs, we have great sex, her arse is one of the best, so damn tight and always pays/tips me well. Jane also buys me expensive presents and is offended if I refuse them. You were just an unexpected added bonus, Jane got to live out another of her sexual fantasies in a safe way" Jeff continued.

"I think I am getting it Sir", replied Richard.

"Not all my clients are like Jane, all have needs, different needs, I try to fill that need, good sex is the bonus, some don't even want sex, giving or receiving" Jeff added.

"Really?" Richard replied looking puzzled.

"My next client, Brian, well where do I start, Brian is older than me and to be honest verging on a sexual predator, he likes what you may call twink guys, 18, 19, they are his downfall, sometimes Brian lets his cock and hormones rule his brain. So now Brian has now forced himself to be cock caged, 24/7, his choice to control his urges. I hold his keys, he comes to me to be released, wash shower enjoy a little cock freedom, maybe release his sexual tension, never in front of me. Brain sometimes wanks off in the shower, always cleans up, then we talk, I relock his cock back in it's prison and he leaves until next time, I support him and listen, provide a service. Brian always pays/tips well." Jeff explained.

"You may want to go out Richard, your Choice but If you stay in Brian may hit off on you, nothing serious, he likes to touch guys your age. Being honest he may ask you to suck his uncaged cock, your choice, but you must be firm, very firm, take full control not let Brian Dominate and take control, that is what sexual predators do they Dominate, take control of others, it's a power thing." Jeff continued.

"Understood, Sir" Richard replied.

"You see Richard, Brian is damaged goods, as a child his father sexually abused him for years. What perverted fucked up person does that to their own flesh and blood, their own son? Don't answer. Brian fears he will become like his late father so is trying to be a good person trying to control his sexual urges, he gets little help from any medical people. except the offer of powerful drugs with bad side effects. Brain told me he even once contemplated crushing his balls in a vice, if that would would help him. Fuck would you go that far Richard, I would not, so a cock cage is pretty low on the scale of things?" Jeff asked.

"Fuck no, no way, I cannot imagine the pain or ever doing that to myself, it sends shivers through me just the thought of it, Sir" Richard replied.

"Not all fucking and fun, but a service, catering for a needs of people because nobody else wants to or is willing to. It does give me satisfaction helping people, just like I helped you Richard" Jeff commented.

"I think I am getting it Sir, learning by the minute, thank you Sir for everything" Richard blew Jeff a kiss.

"Come on, off your lazy bum, we need to give the flat a once over before Brian arrives, think about everything I told you about Brian a lot, seriously. It is your choice to stay in or go out for a while, you live here now!" Jeff ended.

Both men got busy and ready to receive a visit from Brian later.

To be continued. . . .
Old 07-26-2021, 02:46 AM   #13
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Back to the story soon.

Not sure if adding more detail is working, building characters and less sexual content but it is not pure porn just to get off so I think it is worth while for a little longer so bare with me.

m55.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 07-26-2021 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-26-2021, 06:59 AM   #14
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You are doing a great job. The story is well worth reading. Keep it up!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 07-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #15
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jeff and Richard worked well as a team, the flat was looking good, Richard had put his clothes back on and Jeff had dressed smart in all Black, not designer, just smart.

"Sorry we are not getting much time alone but I felt I could not cancel my clients at such short notice, I was not expecting to pick up a waif and stray this morning!" joked Jeff, Richard smiled, "That's ok, fine really this waif and stray is very grateful, believe me" replied Richard.

Time passed, Brian was late, not like Brian at all, Jeff thought.

Then the intercom Buzzed, "Come up Brian" Jeff responded.

Richard looked up as Brian entered, a cross between a Bank manager and anybody's Grandad, he thought. Brain was carrying an plastic shopping bag, "Sorry I am late forgot the towel in my hurry, old age!", Brain retorted.

"No problem" Jeff replied, "I hope you don't mind Brian , I have a guest, say hello Richard, I have also had to tell Richard a little about you, it was only fair and if it is ok he is staying in tonight" Jeff continued, Richard chirped " Hello Brian", followed by a smile. "Fine by me, it is your gaff, besides I like a little eye candy" responded Brian. Richard blushed a little.

"Ok Brian, down to business, do you want some privacy in the bedroom or are you ok here as it is all men together?" Jeff asked.

" Here will fine as long as Richard is ok with it" Brian replied.

"'Fine by me" chirped Richard.

"Ok Brian, get your Kit off, stark bollock as they say" Jeff ordered.

Brian stripped carefully folding his clothes into a neat pile, Brian had a good body for his age, some grey chest hair, large nipples for a man, not much of a tummy, fairly hairless legs and was sporting a quite large cock cage, which was revealed on he has removed his underwear and pads. The pads were in no doubt to hide the cock cage. Brain had very large balls in a neat tight big scrotum sack and little pubic hair.

"Right Brian, just let me sort out your keys, just take a seat" Jeff ordered as he went into the bedroom.

Brain chose to sat next to Richard, "Ok?" Brian asked, Richard said nothing, just sort of stared at Brian's crotch!

"Custom built to fit, titanium, a corrosion-resistant metal is very strong and very light. It is 40% lighter than steel but as strong as high-strength steel.
Two specially made padlocks because I am like Houdini, I find ways out of a normal cock cage, not this one, Jeff Helped design it, one padlock locks the base ring around by bollocks, the other one well, I had to get a large Prince Albert piercing in my knob, the second padlock locks through my knob into the cock cage" Brian explained, then Brian tapped Richard on the upper thigh, "Bet you are glad it is me not you that has to wear this device?" Brian asked. Richard was about to reply when Brian went to grope Richard full on in the cock and balls area. "NO BRIAN, NO, DO NOT DO THAT, DO NOT TOUCH ME UNLESS YOU ASK, NO, NO, FUCKING NO!" Richard shouted at Brian.

Jeff rushed from the bedroom, "A problem Gentlemen?" Jeff enquired.

Brian moved away from Richard "Sorry, sorry, fucking sorry, kick me in my fucking balls when this device is off me, I deserve it, make me fucking suffer Richard. Sorry please forgive me, please, please, I never meant to . . ." Brian stopped talking

Jeff took charge, "Stand Brian", Brian stood, Jeff unlocked both padlocks with special laser cut keys, the padlocks were custom made too, "Get your Towel and stuff, you know where the bathroom is, you will not be disturbed, clean yourself and whatever" Jeff ordered.

Brian had a long thick cock, big mushroom head and that was flaccid, if he was a grower it would be a good nine incher plus!

Jeff sat down with Richard, "Ok" Jeff asked.

"Yeh, Brian just freaked me out for a minute, made a grab for my cock, I was not expecting it, Brian was just explaining in detail about his cock cage and wham, he grabbed my fucking cock, Sir" Richard explained.

"If it means anything I have never seen Brian so angry with himself, I think he would stand there a let you kick hits balls into touch, just to show you how sorry he was, sure you are ok" asked Jeff.

"Had a lot worse, so yeh, I'm ok, but thanks for your concern, that cock cage is serious bit of kit, Sir" replied Richard.

Richard was ok, just a bit shook up.

After about ten minutes Brian came out the Bathroom, head down, sheepish, towel around his waist. " Sorry Richard, I meant what I said, I will stand open legged naked and you can kick me the balls as many times as it takes, I will take it like a man, a dirty old perverted excuse for a man, NO means NO but some people don't listen no matter how long you keep saying NO, Did Jeff tell you about the vice?" Brian asked.

"You really considered doing that?" asked Richard.

"Totally, Do you know what happens if sex offenders end up in Prison? Their lives are made hell, they get attacked, beaten up, boiling water with added sugar to make it sticky thrown over them, ground glass and shit put in their food and that is just for starters. I know I could not do Prison banged up in isolation for my own safety, I would top myself, I would find a way. So I cage my fucking cock, so my body and mind can stay free, out here, I can walk in the park, go for a pint, watch the eye candy, but I must never touch, never, not never!" Brian's eyes filled with tears, "Not nice to see a grown man cry, I never asked to be abused, I kept saying no, I don't want to be like my father, that fucking selfish bastard changed me forever, damn you you bastard, damn you!" Brian stopped talking.

Richard spoke, " I think you have been are are still kicking yourself hard in your balls Brian, you always will, you caught be by surprise, if you had asked I may have said yes or I may have said no, my choice, nobody else should ever take that away from me, or you Brian, so yes, forgiven, enjoy some cock freedom for the short while before you leave with it caged" Richard smiled.

"Well Brian, drama over, lessons learnt today, let me clean and disinfect the cock cage, you should maybe put some skin cream on your cock, it was looking dry with the sweat etc, either here or in private in the bathroom. Being honest if you have not spunked, emptied your balls I think you need to Brian, I think you have an overload of male hormones, that can cause problems and unless you will use a prostate massager to milk yourself at home to help then sexual frustrations will always be a problem. It is worth a try" Jeff ended.

"Yes Doctor Jeff, you are the best, what would I do without you, I would love a blow job, I promise not to cum in your mouth if you Jeff or more so Richard would do the honours, but I guess there is little chance of that after my outburst" relied Brian.

Richard looked at Jeff, a little unsure, Richard wanted Brian to feel a bit better and a big cock would be a challenge.

"Want to ask me Brian, it is nice to be asked and you should always ask never presume or just take and I want nothing in return, just maybe a massive facial?" Richard asked and laughed.

"It was been around six or eight weeks since I last spunked, So Richard I would be honoured if you would suck my cock, let me enjoy the orgasm. I do not deserve it and do not expect it" Brian replied.

"Shut up Brian, before I change my mind, put the towel down to catch the mess and get you cock in my mouth" Richard retorted.

Brian obeyed, Richard struggled, Brian's cock was big, maybe the biggest he had sucked, it just got thicker and thicker, Richard gagged and pushed Brian back a step, Brian eased his cock out of Richards mouth so Richard could get his tongue around Brian's massive mushroom knob. It did not take much for Brian to get to the edge of his climax. Brian, pulled his cock out grunted like an animal and pumped shot after shot of thick spunk over Richards face. Richard closed his eyes just in time and kept his mouth open by choice knowing he could have shut it. Richard knew his cock was hard and visible to both Brian and Jeff, his trousers sporting a massive tent! Soon spunk was dripping from Richards face onto the towel. Jeff had seen big heavy cumers but Brian was like a bull with full bollocks to match. Brian had never spunked in front of Jeff before, ever. Soon Jeff had a tent in his trousers to match Richard's. Less than three feet from Jeff's face Richard was getting the facial of a lifetime, pure porn star stuff!

Brian stopped pumping spunk from his cock, Brain's balls dropped in his scrotum, drained. "Let me give my cock a quick clean up and a dose of skin cream then lock it up again Jeff, before I change my mind, It has to go back in Prison, it is for the best. Thank you, thank Richard, that was wowza, sorry about the mess, your head and face could do with a shower to clean up while Jeff does the business on me, that was one hell of a suck" Brian voiced to Jeff and Richard.

Richard showered, Jeff got to work fitting and padlocking in Jeff's cock with no problems, the Dragon had lost it's fire!"

Jeff dressed, picked up his stuff and handed Jeff an envelope while Richard was still in the shower, "Thanks Jeff, I really don't know what I would do without you, seriously I mean that. Brian reached into his pocket put two fifty pound notes into Jeff's hand, buy Richard something nice, you know money can spoil things at times. You and Richard should make porn, that was a massive money cum shot for sure, I will be off as soon as Richard is out the shower, and said my thanks and my goodbye's. I have taken too much of both of yours time"

"No Problem Brian, see you next time, keep yourself safe" replied Jeff.

Jeff and Brian waited for Richard to return, Brian thanked Richard again, said his goodbye's then left the two men alone.

"You did not have to do that Richard, you know" Jeff said to Richard.

"I know Sir, Brian felt bad, I felt bad, now we both feel a lot better, besides Brian's massive cock is the biggest I have ever sucked, it made me hard and damn horny, you too Sir, I noticed your tent problem and Brian and myself hopefully are learning lessons" Richard replied

Jeff laughed, " Yes. that Richard is a right horny cock sucking slut, I guess I am learning too, a lot about you, Richard!".

Richard joined in the laughter.

To be continued . . .

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 07-26-2021 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Advertisements
Kink Talk