Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-27-2016, 12:18 PM   #1
Varen

Default Left 4 dead dares

Hey, I had this idea to give out thematically appropriate tasks for each of the special infected in left 4 dead/left 4 dead 2 if they manage to down/kill you. You can play alone or with other people if you want.

How it works
If you are playing on easy or normal difficulty, you will receive a task each time you are downed.

If you are playing on hard or expert difficulty, you will receive a task each time you are killed.

If you want to play through a whole campaign instead of 1 map, receive a task every 5 downs/kills

After the level/campaign, do all the tasks you earned.

You can accumulate more of the same task if you get downed/kill by the same infected multiple times. Though you should make sure to take things like nipple clamps off or do the tasks at different times if you accumulated too much time in them to be safe.

The Tasks

I have these geared towards females but if someone wants to suggest male tasks go ahead.

Common: 5 clit smacks and 10 bare ass smacks

Spitter: rub toothpaste on clit and anus, rub spit on your face and twist your nipples. 15 minutes

Hunter: Put on a tack bra, 2 clothes pins on each labia and a clothes pin on clit. 15 minutes

Jockey: Must find an inanimate object(something obscure like a chair not just a dildo) and hump it to orgasm without touching yourself.

Charger: wrap a belt tight around your breasts and edge with a water bottle or thick dildo. 10 minutes belt 1 edge

Smoker: Tie your hands and feet together, put nipple clamps/clothes pins/or bobby pins on nipples, stick an ice cube in vagina and wait for it to melt.

Boomer:

if the boomer itself downs/kills you: Hold your pee until you burst.

if you are downed/killed while biled: Blindfold yourself and go into a corner. Slowly circle your clit and a nipple with a finger on each hand, no touching the nipple or clit itself. 15 minutes.

Witch: must pee in your panties right after you startle it.

Tank: fuck yourself with a dildo in the ass and pussy at the same time. 10 minutes.

If anyone tries this out let me know how it goes. And if you feel you are getting too many or not enough tasks let me know, I wasn't sure the appropriate number of downs/kills to give out a task so it could use some refinement.
Varen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk