Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-12-2021, 10:04 PM   #496
master84

Love the pencil idea. That is a very clever idea as well! Sounds like it was a fun torture also.

So Tigerlily and I had talked and she has expressed how it was getting colder and how the colder temps were adding an excitement, specially with the temp dropping there. I suggested a task of a bucket with ice water that she must stand in in the attention pose from the Sub positions link above. From there I gave the option to hold a coin with her nose to the wall with with her between her butt cheeks. If she let the coin drop it would add 5 min on her walking in the gravel boots after the ice water torture.

I look forward to another great detailed report of the experience for her.

Edit:

After some discussion we changed this a bit as well as made it a bit of a punishment. So the final task will be standing in a bin of ice water for 40 min total. After 40 min, she has an added 5 min, however, no timer for this. This time will be counted out by the second. If count is lost then start over on the count. If exit early then assume the humble position with nose to the floor and can not leave the floor until the timer goes off. Once completed then go into the boots.

Last edited by master84; 12-12-2021 at 10:52 PM.
master84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:44 PM   #497
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post My punishment with a punishment infraction in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master84 View Post
Love the pencil idea. That is a very clever idea as well! Sounds like it was a fun torture also.

So Tigerlily and I had talked and she has expressed how it was getting colder and how the colder temps were adding an excitement, specially with the temp dropping there. I suggested a task of a bucket with ice water that she must stand in in the attention pose from the Sub positions link above. From there I gave the option to hold a coin with her nose to the wall with with her between her butt cheeks. If she let the coin drop it would add 5 min on her walking in the gravel boots after the ice water torture.

I look forward to another great detailed report of the experience for her.

Edit:

After some discussion we changed this a bit as well as made it a bit of a punishment. So the final task will be standing in a bin of ice water for 40 min total. After 40 min, she has an added 5 min, however, no timer for this. This time will be counted out by the second. If count is lost then start over on the count. If exit early then assume the humble position with nose to the floor and can not leave the floor until the timer goes off. Once completed then go into the boots.

I laced my boots up tightly with unpolished rocks, making my feet sensitive, or 'tenderising them', if you will, for 1 hour and 20 minutes. My feet could feel the rocks digging painfully into my skin the entire time. During this time, while planning my punishment, I also filled a tub of water in the attic, wanting the water nice a freezing, later getting ice packs to drop in the water right before the punishment.

I felt timid going into the attic, the temperature just below freezing. I took off my shirt and folded it neatly. I then undid my boots, taking them off. It really hurt to stand right after. I then took off my pants, folded them, along with my underwear.
I slowly stepped into the freezing water, having to do what was told, the water reaching just at the start of my ankles.
I stood there with my naked body tensing and shivering, hoping that I wasn't going to end up peeing myself--I did not allow myself to relieve myself beforehand--as I clenched a penny with my ass cheeks, consequences if dropped. I was instructed to stay there for 40 minutes, plus, to add to the punishment, after the timer, I needed to count out loud 5 more minutes. For every time the penny drops, I would have to count out loud another 5 minutes as I remained standing naked in the freezing water.

I took in deep breaths; I was so cold. It felt dehumanising, degrading, and demeaning as I stood there, not allowed into the warmth just on the other side of the wall I stood in front of. As time went, there was a deep feeling of helplessness and shame, not allowed to move from my spot. The penny dropped. I drank some water and placed the penny back between my butt cheeks to clench.
I would take in deep breaths of whimpers, almost as if I wanted to cry, in having to remain where I was, not allowed to leave---something I repeated--I was not allowed to leave from my spot. I had to stay put as told. If I left, I would only be sent right back to that very spot, with added, worse punishment. I didn't want that. So all I could do was stand there and shiver and wait for the time to pass. Not once did I think to look at the timer this time. I repelled from the thought, if anything, not wanting to make my punishment worse. Getting punished last time at the mere contemplation of it had been enough.

I dropped the penny two other times, once going in the water, each time taking gulps of water. I was so afraid the penny would drop again. I felt like it was slipping at one point towards the end, so I clenched tighter, and many times I thought I was going to start to pee myself from shivering so much.
I didn't stay in the attention pose from the start, I kept wrapping my arms around my chest or clasping my hands together. I did keep the attention pose at some points, but it was just so cold. I knew not keeping pose was punishable. It was added cold torture to be in position.

It really was a deep feeling of humiliation and dehumanisation as I stood there. When the timer went off, I knew I was going to have to stay put and count out loud for another 20 minutes. I was going to be there for an hour. I couldn't let the penny drop again. I couldn't stay there longer than that. It was torture to stay there. I wanted out but knew I had to stay. I had no right to leave my spot, and that made me whimper and want to cry.

When the timer went off, I hit reset, starting to count out loud minute by minute. This was torturous, having to count each minute for 20 minutes. My voice shook from shivering so much as I went. I continued to break pose, and I already had decided the punishment; I was not looking forward to it. I just needed to hold my bladder, or I would make it worse for myself.

When I had counted 20 minutes out loud, I looked at the timer, seeing I was 20 seconds fast. So I waited for 20 seconds, and then I counted out loud one more minute. I got out immediately putting my feet on a towel. I knelt down, starting to dry my feet, but was interrupted, grabbing the back of my head, my hair being pulled, and my head was dunked in the cold water, startling me. It happened again, 10 times in all, feeling in shock from it, feeling further degraded into worthlessness. I was taking in deep breaths of whimpers while I go dressed. I had to sit and lace my freezing feet back in my shoes, crying out as my foot went into one. With how one of the rocks lined up, it was stabbing into my toe, having me cry 'no' many times as the boot was tightened. I was helpless, not allowed to do anything but put the other boot on. I was crying out, still feeling shock and a bit emotionally scattered from my head being dunked 10 times in freezing water that I had stood in for an hour.

When walking out of the attic, I immediately turned the heat on to heat the room further, putting on a warm hoodie, still feeling helpless as each step was extremely painful, wanting to cry from shame and humiliation.
Like all punishments, I end it with walking 10 minutes straight. From the punishment infraction, there was an added 5 minutes, and from the 3 penny drops, another 15 minutes.
I let a 10 minute timer go off first to show that would be the normal stopping point, having to drag another 20 minutes, each step feeling like torture, crying out as I went.
When allowed to take my boots off, I shook as I walked barefoot, painful at each step.

The punishment was now over, and I was allowed to sit and calm down.

This was an interesting experience, and I like pushing myself to limits like this.

A note of safety:

I kept an eye on my feet in the water and regularly wiggled my toes. If there had been any sign my feet becoming too cold, I would have gotten out of the water and dried my feet off, switching to a humble pose instead.

Another note for emotional self-care,

once out of the attic, there was a deep feeling of worthlessness from dunking my head in the water, still feeling great shock from it, and it scattered my emotions. When walking for 30 minutes, I did it with a movie on that I knew well--one with cheerful songs, at that. That was self-care---a preventative from sub-drop.

Always have fun, but be safe whilst doing it, and pay attention to your emotions. The sudden change of environments can be a shock, and if you have no one there, you need to make sure your emotions will not suddenly plunge. That can result to sub-drop.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-13-2021 at 12:47 PM.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 12-13-2021, 02:59 PM   #498
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Band-Aid Talking about it after, the mental results, and the feeling of dehumanization

The punishment completed last night was far more mental than anticipated.
While I felt humiliation, it was not as strong as feeling degraded, and while there was feelings of obedience and submission in the punishment, dehumanization ruled my mental state.

I've done a lot of punishments with mental torture, and this would be one of them. It comes about with waiting for time to go by. I've had to be mentally strong for kneeling in the tub in a cold shower. I had to be mentally strong for a hanging wedgie for an hour. Kneeling on rice or grits was also a mental, torturous task, but that is also a lot related to immense pain, and gave a deep feeling of submission verses a feeling of dehumanization. As a matter of fact, these examples here are ruled by the feelings of submission and obedience.

It is the discipline of not leaving and having to wait for the timer to go off. When there is less the pain, the more difficult it is mentally.
Being left in the cold attic like that, there was an intensity to it from being in an out-of-place space. It was a new experience that went further than the last time I was in the attic in a humble position for 20 minutes. I don't think I can think of a time feeling such deep dehumanization like I did last night.
Perhaps it's just because it's been a while, but I remember all of my punishments well from over the years.
I wouldn't have allowed getting to such a point mentally of feeling dehumanized if I didn't have some enjoyment and/or desire to do such deep down. I say 'or' as well because I have done punishments in the past that were not enjoyable, but the desire was still there in other aspects mentally. Standing in freezing water whilst naked in a freezing attic is not enjoyable by the way.

I've grown and have experience and am not fully wrapped in my head of being straight-up horny--lol--, unlike when first starting my thread 8 years ago.
So, I have played for many years, and I always anticipate sub-drop by this point. I've learned how to approach it and when it is time to stop if it gets to be too much. But, those that are new and/or do not know better, it can become an emotional disaster.

I would hope all who give out punishments see that safety over finishing a scene/task is extremely important.
It is also important not to give out a punishment for stopping a scene/task from hitting an emotional limit. It may seem fine at first, but that builds up in the head over time and can also cause a crash. Also, it can give discouragement in stopping when an emotional limit is hit, ignoring it due to not wanting punishment.

Perhaps some people on the site don't actually carry out punishments given, but I do and have said a few times, once being here on the thread, that I am not a ragdoll. People shouldn't let their fantasies run wild when someone on the other side is legit carrying them out.

Just a note,
I would of held my head underwater some, but bending over into the tub pushed on my chest and lungs, so it almost felt like a momentary suffocation from the pressure there and felt scary to hold such a position. Otherwise, I would have been all for that, as I had planned to do such. You can't always go as far as you want at times.
Another thing on this, it was so sudden in going to dunk my head multiple times. It made me feel scattered emotionally, feeling frazzled, and that act would of been responsible for sub-drop if I did not respond with self-care to counter such.
I think part of it was that I did not think about the task at all. I decided it, and then I did not let myself think of it again. So when I went and suddenly dunked my head, it was not a planned out time. It just happened. I hadn't even decided how many times my head would be dunked until the moment my head was first dunked into the water.
I would do something like this again, and I liked the success of the startled surprise, even the emotions feeling scattered and feeling further dehumanized.
I was able to care for it right after, and still continue the last 30 minutes of the punishment with no problems mentally.
And when the punishment was over, I had no problems relaxing and returning to a normal state of mind.

In all honesty, I would have to do it again to really describe my mental state fully and write about it right after. Once I know what to expect mentally and physically, it makes me mentally stronger, and I can spot my weak points to talk more of it.
When things are new, that just can't happen, but there is a rawness to it in describing, I would say.

----

And while I am oh-so-curious of feet punishment, I do not have a foot fetish.
If anything, it's a plus for me in breaking into my hiking boots more.
I learned that hard lesson of hiking long distance with new hiking boots on.
They're broken into now,
but nothing like conditioning the feet and breaking the shoes in more for future, more pleasant hikes.
I like the pain of unpolished rocks in my tightly laced up hiking boots.
But I also like the perk of conditioning my feet to endure pain in stepping on sharp rocks and further breaking into my boots.
Real life perks outside of play here. lol

For listed punishments in a previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
I see I'm on the next page of my thread,
so I shall carry over the punishment desired.
But, do click back to read my message in coming back after quite a break.

I'll just copy/paste the punishment wanted:

Would anyone be interested in giving me a new kind of punishment unlike anything on this thread?
Feet punishment

I've never sought out feet punishment before.

Nor have I ever tried it up until the night before and last night.

The markings fade fast with no lasting pain or marks on the next day from the light punishment given and described a few messages ago.

Please, for given punishments, nothing severe (right away), as this is new, and I don't know my tolerance level and what leaves lasting marks.

Implements are basic things around house:

- Wanted after every punishment: (suggested by master84, and altered and elaborated by me)
Wearing tightly laced up hiking boots with rocks in it. I have a bag full of road-side-like rocks in various sizes to use and select from

- Encouraged: Rubber bands

- Encouraged: Metal sharp pointed tip poker--no bigger than a pen point--I do have multiple of this, just the others are not as sharp. None draw blood

- Encouraged: Metal ruler--it gives a nice WHAP to the strike

- Interested in: Wooden clothes pins

- Nervous about: Shoe with a good, thick rubber sole, a very good implement used in numerous spankings, a lot of times oiled up (including the area being spanked)

- Nervous about: Wooden hairbrush

- Unsure and nervous about: Thin, leather belt

- Unsure and nervous about: Wide, leather belt
For the belts: I don't want any of my swings to unintentionally wrap around the side of my foot. If I am worrying about this, I don't know if I can give a true, decent strike.

Whatever else you can think of from the home, I will consider

Degradation is encouraged and wanted

Limits:

- No tickle torture

- No bleeding

- No hot wax

- No body writing

- No sandpaper on feet or anything that will mess with my callous long term

- Bottom of feet only

- Holding a flame near my feet is debatable, as I tried it for some seconds, and am willing to push that kind of limit.

- Trying to avoid very noticeable, lasting marks

- No pms for punishment--thread only

Other punishments I will do with feet punishment included would be:

- Corner time

--Wedgies:
Types:

- Squeaky clean (pull forward and back again counts as 1)

- Attached with bra

- All-day wedgie

+ Willing to hold bladder for a certain time period.
+ Willing to pee through the wedgie.
+ Willing to use underwear wedgied as a gag
- No mess

Any other punishments will be done at my own discretion.

Note:

Please keep in mind that I curse.
As long as it is not in a disrespectful manner, I am unapologetic of my mouth and will not take punishments from that.
If it is really thought I was out of line and disrespectful,
I will be punished with my mouth being washed out with soap
and a severe punishment from the one I disrespected.

Let's play
Degrade me to put me back into my submissive place--it's been too long

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-13-2021 at 04:54 PM. Reason: adding stuff
Old 12-13-2021, 06:39 PM   #499
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Information For the expierenced only

I also want to say, the punishment I carried out last night was intense for me.
I know I said I wanted to ease into punishments, and that punishment may seem extreme upon stating I wanted to ease in.
I did have some ease in with carrying out that humble submissive pose many times, including while naked in the attic, also naked in the attic with my thighs buckled with a pointed pencil on either side pressing into my thighs, along with doing many experiments with inflicting pain on my feet and forcing to wear and walk in my hiking boots with unpolished rocks.
I think the dunking of my head in the water was a bit further than an ease in, but I know how to handle potential sub-drop, which would of happened if I was inexperienced.
I also have experience in feeling all of the mental states and emotions that can come about during and after play, at least to some degree over the years.

What I'm getting at is,

Subs/slaves who are new/inexperienced/and/or still experimenting should not take on the punishment I did.
I am experienced with punishments, and I found this to be an intense punishment, more so mentally than physically, at that, which I would find more damaging to someone not mentally prepared.

Also, I would think, the person would not have the stamina, dedication, discipline, and all around, full capability to do the punishment I did last night.
Perhaps there could be dedication and discipline, but it would not end well.

So please, doms, don't give such an intense punishment to the inexperienced.
And subs/slaves, don't try to take on a punishment like that.
I knew what to expect mentally and physically, having done punishments of all kinds for years now.
The intense cold I endured, I have done many forced cold showers going up to 15 minutes. That may not seem like a lot time-wise until you find yourself kneeling in the shower enduring it. I understand cold.
I also understand varying degrees of humiliation, degradation, obedience, submissiveness, helplessness, feeling worthless, and dehumanization, among other mental states.
The amount of dehumanization for this punishment was immense for me, out of all the punishments I have ever carried out.
This punishment should be carried out by the experienced only.

Please, never push yourself until you have a firm grounding of what you are doing and have a solid mental state and know your physical tolerance before you start to attempt to push those physical limits.
I feel the mental states is a slow build up over time that you cannot push like you can with physical limits. That is my view of it based from my own experience.
But the pushing of physical limits can also be greatly connected to mental states.

That's all. I just wanted to add.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-13-2021 at 07:03 PM. Reason: typos
Old 12-14-2021, 01:55 AM   #500
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

I think what I'll do next is
strip naked in the freezing attic,
kneel on the door mat, assuming the position of a table,
put a sharpened pencil on both ends pressed in-between my thighs
and tightly belt my thighs together.
I can line up markers that roll easily on my back. That way, if I start to move and a marker rolls off, that gives a punishment plenty for not being a proper table.
(setting a box on my back was my first idea, but the markers seem more fun--any other ideas are welcomed.)

The attic will be pitch black, as, why would you have the light on for furniture and other storage?
I want to feel dehumanized again.
I think to achieve that, I need to be left in the attic for at least 40 minutes.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-14-2021 at 01:59 AM. Reason: typos
Old 12-14-2021, 03:51 PM   #501
master84

I do like this idea, another thought in place of the markers could be a very full cup of water. Any of the splashes might be a little shock during that time as well. Adding a gag may also amplify that feeling of being an object locked away. Mouth gagged to muffle any noises that would otherwise come from you while locked away. I would also suggest not looking at the timer again as well. Being locked away means you have no clue when you will be let out again. I wonder if there is a timer app that you can give it a general time to off. Such that you could put in a minimum and a maximum amount of time. From there who knows when it would go off.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:25 PM   #502
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I do like this idea, another thought in place of the markers could be a very full cup of water. Any of the splashes might be a little shock during that time as well. Adding a gag may also amplify that feeling of being an object locked away. Mouth gagged to muffle any noises that would otherwise come from you while locked away. I would also suggest not looking at the timer again as well. Being locked away means you have no clue when you will be let out again. I wonder if there is a timer app that you can give it a general time to off. Such that you could put in a minimum and a maximum amount of time. From there who knows when it would go off.

Well, I wouldn't know how I'd even look at the timer when put into such a position. lol
Wouldn't that be something though?--a timer app that gives a random time within limits given? That would be thrilling and torturous in not knowing.

I like the full cup of water in place of the markers. It would be quite the infraction if the whole cup fell, let alone any infractions from splashes of water. I still have that tub of water in the attic. I could use that water. lol

I really like the gag, for objects do not speak. That would amplify that feeling. It's been a long while since I've put a gag on myself.

- I mean, if I'm going to be wet in thinking about this (what's new), I might as well put on a pair of panties I have used in play before, so I can use that as the gag. I will just use a hand wrap to double wrap around and tighten it to keep the gag in place.
Even dirtier would be peeing through the underwear beforehand. That was never a pleasant one.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-14-2021 at 05:28 PM. Reason: add
Old 12-14-2021, 05:28 PM   #503
master84

As with everything these days its all just a Google search away:

https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimer

Remember with great power comes great responsibility lol.

Oh the water from the other day would be excellent nice and cold still. But yes it has a little more punch when its not just something falling but wetting you making the process more difficult. I would say for any fallen cups would require a refill and additional time added to the end as well.

My thoughts exactly on the gagging, an object is just that. It is kept put away, only pulled out to be used. Nothing more nothing less.

LOL, now its like your reading my mind Should make sure the panties have your scent and taste as well. After all its an attack on the senses that we are going after.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:47 PM   #504
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
As with everything these days its all just a Google search away:

https://creativetechguy.com/utilities/randomtimer

Remember with great power comes great responsibility lol.

Oh the water from the other day would be excellent nice and cold still. But yes it has a little more punch when its not just something falling but wetting you making the process more difficult. I would say for any fallen cups would require a refill and additional time added to the end as well.

My thoughts exactly on the gagging, an object is just that. It is kept put away, only pulled out to be used. Nothing more nothing less.

LOL, now its like your reading my mind Should make sure the panties have your scent and taste as well. After all its an attack on the senses that we are going after.
Ah, and it doesn't even show the time it's picked!
I love it!
hmmm, but what shall the time range be...

Well, of course the cup would have to be refilled if it fell
The counting out loud for the additional time was a great idea last time.
Let's go with that.

Read your mind, ey?
Just pulling a previous punishment out of the vat of things I have done and tried over the years. lmao

Nothing more, nothing less, never knowing when I will be wanted again, only to just be used and then put back when done with.

---

You know who you are.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:54 PM   #505
master84

Well time range, you were thinking 40 min from your past experience to hit the full feeling and last time you were in the water for a full hour after everything was said and done. Now there wont be the intensity of the water per say always there. Will be some spilling on you. So I think 40 is a good minimum, with 60 being the max on the timer app.

Oh I did like that having to count out the time for the failures. Specially after the mental struggle of the enduring the torment and already the physical and mental stress there. I would agree, i would say 5 min for each full cup refill. With that total time to be counted out loud. I would also say for that the gag comes out so that each number is audible. Thinking how the object is counting for it owner to hear.

Well may be from the vat of past ideas, but non the less I was thinking it as well.

Sounds like you have a statement to think about as well as you hold position there put away in the attic.
Old 12-14-2021, 06:57 PM   #506
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

There will be that intensity from the knees and legs being pressed into the door mat. I would say the pain of it goes in the category of kneeling on rice or grits.
And I know what it means to be kneeling on that for an extended period of time. I'll be limping for a bit with that time range and will have to wear long pants to hide markings from it, which is fine.
I'm still putting my boots on after with unpolished rocks for at least 10 minutes to walk nonstop. It will bring about two different pains.

The 40 minutes to 60 minute range sounds right and fair.

On the same page for sure then here. lol

I COULD, after the timer goes off, count 5 minutes out loud in general's sake as part of the punishment, as I like the wanting the owner of the object to hear and take the object out finally to be used.

"Nothing more, nothing less, never knowing when I will be wanted again, only to just be used and then put back when done with."

Yes, that does make a good mantra to repeat in my head while left in the cold, dark attic.

---

You know who you are.
Old 12-14-2021, 08:13 PM   #507
master84

Yes, and I will expect you to be slower to move out of the position as you stretch out as well. Let those muscles adjust again. Keep cautious for any numbness though from holding position that long. But yes it will feel like kneeling on rice or such. Not knowing how your body does, but I dont think the marks will be noticeable that long after.

That give a 20 min variance to be wondering when the timer will go off. I would suggest an alternate dependable timer of 60 min, just to be sure.

Oh I do like that as well. I think 5 mins for general sake. knowing then its owner would wait till the last count before bringing it out.

mmm hmm, since we are going for that feeling of degradation after all. I know I don't have to say it for you but for the threads sake, if it starts to get overwhelming or too much end the challenge. More pride in knowing your limits that overdoing it.
Old 12-14-2021, 08:30 PM   #508
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, I've always been careful when kneeling and made it clear in the past that if I felt I needed to stop, I wouldn't accept punishment for it. And you're right, the markings won't last too long.
From my experience, I would say grits last the longest in markings from being like tiny shards of glass digging in.

Alright, I will set up a backup timer for an hour, just in case.

Yes, for sure, only needed to be said for the thread's sake if it gets to be too much, to stop

---

You know who you are.
Old 12-16-2021, 03:59 AM   #509
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default OK, let's lay this out just for the sake of it

When I carry out my punishment,

I will start with a humble position on the floor for 20 minutes with my clothes neatly folded next to me, except keep my underwear on; have a few squeaky clean wedgies. It will be in the nicely heated room where I will stay in a humble position with my forehead and nose to the floor, the attic just on the other side of the door in the room.

After 20 minutes, I will put my clothes back on.
I will go and pee through my undies, using my undies to wipe.
Making sure the crotch part is in front to shove the undies in my mouth, the crotch part right against my tongue, I will, from there, take the cloth hand wraps to wrap and tie around my head, pressing the undies in my mouth to keep the gag in. I will make it so it takes real good effort to spit the gag out; not being able to spit it out at all will be my attempted goal though.

Once successfully gagged, it will time to make way to the attic.
In the freezing temperature, I will strip my clothes off and fold them neatly.
Dunking a cup to fill with the water I used the other day that I stood in for an hour, I will set that aside.
From there, I will use my flashlight on my phone, turning out the attic light.
I will have to kneel down on the rough door mat, placing a nicely sharpened pencil on both sides between my thighs. I will then wrap a belt around my thighs and buckle it tightly, pressing the sharpened points painfully into my skin.
Then, I will put my hands on the floor before reaching for the cup of water, placing the cup on my back, placing my hand back down.
I then remain in that position as a table for 40 to 60 minutes on a randomized timer, not knowing when the timer will go off.
After the timer goes off, I will have to count out loud 5 minutes, taking the gag off, in hopes I will be heard to be brought out of the attic for a while to be used before being put back in the attic again.

I've never been in the table position before and holding it for an extended period of time.
If water spills, the cup dumps (of course, the cup would be refilled), it adds 5 more minutes to count out loud. I think if the whole cup fell over, you would think counting out loud for 10 minutes would be the suitable punishment for such. Last punishment, I had to count 20 minutes out loud.

In being just a piece of furniture to be only taken out when needed, to be used, before being put back, there is no need to speak, as objects do not talk.
There is no need for a light to be on, as objects have no need for light to see.
Frigid temperatures to below freezing does not matter for an object.
Objects do not need clothes or warmth.
Why would an object crave the warmth just on the other side of the door?
Objects stay put where they are placed.
I just will be an object in the attic with other unwanted junk.
I am nothing more, nothing less, than an object, and I never know when I will be wanted again, only to just be used and then put back when done with without a second thought, left in the dark, tightly gagged.

Dehumanization is the goal of the play.

Gosh, it's always fun to write punishments out beforehand.

*Safety notes

~ I must make sure my knees and legs keep feeling in them, and if tingles and numbness happens, I will have to break position and choose a standing position instead to remain in for the rest of the time. I will, instead, balance the cup of water on the open palm of my hand.

~ With the cloth hand wraps around my head to hold the gag in, I noticed when trying out the method, that if I pull wrong, it can wrap around my neck, and if I were to pull too hard, it can choke me. Just in case, I will have scissors in reach so I can cut the hand wraps if such happens, perhaps from a mistaken pull, or maybe from panic in trying to rip the gag off. Either way, they will be in my easy reach.

~ When testing the hand wraps for the gag, I had the gag on for almost 10 minutes as I monitored the tightness and blood flow. I want a tight gag, but I don't want it dangerously tight.
One should always monitor blood flow when tying tightly, and as you read here, I tested before play. I have done so in the past as well.

~ A lot of this play is focused on intense mental play. I do well in monitoring my mental state, and I will stop if it gets to be too much and immediately go to aftercare, treating it as sub-drop (or potential sub-drop).
I view it as, sub drop as an emotional plunge, while potential is teetering to such a plunge that can be halted when knowing how to treat such. Either way, one needs to be experienced in handling sub-drop for this play.

~ ~ ~ Once again, in stating in a previous post of my last punishment,
~ ~ ~ this should be played by the experienced only.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-16-2021 at 04:24 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 12-16-2021, 02:52 PM   #510
master84

Very nice! I think this will achieve the desired effect. I also appreciate the listed safety precautions in planning the task. And on that note also make sure the panties are not pushed so far back causing you to start choking and induce additional panic when trying to free. As always look forward to the report

Advertisements
Kink Talk