Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2023, 12:25 AM   #1
Dare_U
Baby Member

Default The limitless slut (1 vs 1)

This game is only for people who think they are really slutty and more limitless than others.
If you think that describes you pretty good and you wanna test it, than this may be something for you.

You will be put in a kik/telegram/... group with another challenger and a third person as the judge to see who is really the biggest slut.
The judge then gives different tasks, starting with easy ones and getting harder and more kinky over time. Both challengers will do the tasks until one of them reaches their limit and gives up. Tasks can be everything since it's about a limitless slut, so be prepared to step out of your comfort zone maybe. If both competitors refuse to do a task, the task has to be skipped since there's no clear loser then.
Of course, there will be a punishment for the loser but that will be discussed in private before the game starts to find something everyone is okay with.

If you think you can beat another challenge because you're the biggest slut, post here that you're in and your kik/telegram or whatever.
Then someone can respond to your post and take your challenge on.
Next, a judge should post to make clear both competitors are in a game and someone new can offer a challenge.

For example:
Person 1: I'm the biggest slut, I wanna compete against someone. Kik:...
Person 2: I'll play against you. Kik:...
Person 3: Okay, I'm your judge. I'll put you in a group.

Have fun and let's see who are the biggest, most daring sluts here on getDare.
Dare_U is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare_U for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
1vs1, competition, group, limitless, slut