Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2018, 04:16 AM   #29
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
Slut was stupid enough this morning to forget to set the timer for one of it's standing order nipple clampings this morning.

Master has therefore added these nipple suckers - https://www.bondara.co.uk/colt-nipple-pro-suckers - to it’s standard morning routine nipple clamping (actual nipple not behind it as slut is being punished this week) clover clamped and weighted for 10 minutes remove rotate 90 degrees and reclamp for a further 10 minutes.

If GD members can provide a more sadistic idea to their use than He (Master has not yet told slut what he intends) then He will consider any ideas.

In His words

“slut will regret not following orders yet again! I will have so much fun “playing” with sluts ruined nipples come Friday, when it will be restrained and unable to stop Me from abusing them further and however I choose. Friday slut becomes slave with no say to what happens to it and how I will use every part of its body for My pleasure...slut will remember this for a long time”
If your master considers spending some money, e-stim with well placed pads can make your tits feel like they gonna explode.
Have your everyday exercise mede your nipples bigger?
If so, by how much.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk