Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Wink 20/F Just looking for some fun :)

Hey everybody! It's been a little while and I'm feeling the need for some dares :P Nothing complicated this time, I just want you guys to go all out! Give me some truly amazing dares! I'm currently going to school at a large college and live off campus in an apartment with three other girls. I have my own room, but we share a kitchen, living room, and laundry room. I don't have a car, so I normally get to campus by shuttle or one of my roommates gives me a ride. One of the other girls knows everything about this side of me and even acts as my mistress sometimes. The other two know that I'm kinda a slut ;P but not much else, maybe it'll be easier if they just know everything... Anyways, dare away everybody, I'm looking for some fun fun dares!

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Exhibslut for this post:
Old 10-20-2014, 01:14 PM   #2
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

If it would really be easier if the other two new about this side of your life........

I dare you to tell them everything then

Get all 3 other girls to go out with you on a public bus. Wear something easy to take off and take a spare set of clothes in rucksack. get the other three to sit round you providing some modesty once you start you have 5 stops to get undress tototally and re dressed in the clothes in the backpack anything you've not got on by the 5th stop stays off.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

Tell them the truth, and have them tie you up spread eagled, now theyre job is to take turns making you cum over and over again, until you pass out from exhaustion.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #4
zsvdkhnorc

Saddle up your favorite remote control vibrator and ride it through campus.

Ah, but the catch. Your next three orgasms must take place while you are making eye contact with a stranger.

If your friend who's in on your kinkyness wants to, she may control as many of these orgasms as she wants.

I expect a detailed report.
zsvdkhnorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Tell them the truth, and have them tie you up spread eagled, now theyre job is to take turns making you cum over and over again, until you pass out from exhaustion.
I doubt they would be up for something this crazy right away, lol. But my one roommate would probably do something like this to me if I asked nicely and promised her something in return.

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Old 10-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Take 10 ice cubes and coat them in toothpaste. Shove 5 up your ass and 5 in your pussy. Now put on a light colored pair of shorts and a top with no bra. Go for a walk in a public place. You may not leave until all the ice has melted. Hopefully you have some nice wet spots showing.
NB311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:05 AM   #7
ExhibVoy

Default semi public dares/games

I love that you are basically in the same situation I'm in but switch genders. I love semi public type dares too! Here are a few of my favorite ideas:

- go to a grocery store wearing a skirt and no panties. It doesn't have to be a short skirt though. Now find the egg isle and make sure no one is watching. Grab one egg and slide it into your pussy. Now carefully walk to the bathroom. If you didn't break the egg, set it on the sink for the next person to find!

-you can play hide and go seek with your open friend too. Both of you go to the bathroom and have her take your bra and pantie that your wearing from you. ( this is best if you were a dress or skirt!). Now you wait for five minutes in the bathroom as your friend goes to a public place to hide your clothing. Simply go find them now! You can take turns with this and see who can find their clothing first! Make sure to give rewards or punishments accordingly!

If you liked these or want more, pm me or contact me through kik!
Old 10-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #8
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsvdkhnorc View Post
Saddle up your favorite remote control vibrator and ride it through campus.

Ah, but the catch. Your next three orgasms must take place while you are making eye contact with a stranger.

If your friend who's in on your kinkyness wants to, she may control as many of these orgasms as she wants.

I expect a detailed report.
I'm gonna do this dare very soon (maybe even today)! My roommate does want to control the vibe of course :P What do you want me to wear and where do you think I should go?

Old 10-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #9
zsvdkhnorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
I'm gonna do this dare very soon (maybe even today)! My roommate does want to control the vibe of course :P What do you want me to wear and where do you think I should go?
Go somewhere where people sit, so that when you catch their eye, they don't keep moving along. Don't most campuses have a 'commons' building where there's a bunch of tables and chairs in an open, indoor area?

Wear a thin top and go braless. I'll leave the rest at your discretion.
zsvdkhnorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:58 PM   #10
usern@me

Next time you need to make a trip to the store with a roommate. Go to where your roommates car is get naked, put your clothes in their trunk, get on your knees, have them spit on your face and your chest till they are tired of it, lay in the back seat and stay there while they are going to the store and as they go in to the store you are to lay in the back seat waiting with their spit on your face.
usern@me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsvdkhnorc View Post
Go somewhere where people sit, so that when you catch their eye, they don't keep moving along. Don't most campuses have a 'commons' building where there's a bunch of tables and chairs in an open, indoor area?

Wear a thin top and go braless. I'll leave the rest at your discretion.
I did this dare today! At your suggestion, we went to the Student Union, I was wearing a thin, pink top, a blue miniskirt, and small white heels, that's it! Before we left, I attached my butterfly vibrator to my clit and gave the remote to my roommate. She said that I didn't have to ask permission to cum, but I obviously had to be making eye contact with someone I didn't know. So then we left! On the bus ride over she left it on low to warm me up, but with this vibe, even low makes me feel oh so good. I was already holding back moans (as you all know, I basically can't hold back any noise). We made our way to the Student Union, ordered some food, and sat down in one of the more public areas, this is when I started to get a bit nervous XD

She started ramping up the power, low, medium, high, medium, high... Until she had me right on the brink. I was panting, shaking a bit, and trying to find someone to stare at. I finally found another girl, sitting and studying, but right as I was about to reach orgasmic ecstasy, my roommate turned off the vibe!! Ohhhh she is sooo cruel sometimes! After glaring at her for a few seconds she put the vibe strait back to high and I yelped a bit, which sort of helped as people looked at me. So I locked eyes with some guy and she turned it off again!! She did this four times!! ((( Finally, finally, I had my first orgasm when staring at some girl who was eating, she giggled a bit and kinda shook her head in amusment.

After that my roommate wasted no time building me up to another orgasm, and this time I didn't have to wait. I stared at a guy, and came, hard. I visibly shook a bit with that one. When that one subsided, the teasing began anew. She teased me to the brink, only to shut it off ten times, ten! By this point I felt like everyone knew what I was doing. I was sweating, whimpering, panting, and even shaking. Eventually she let me orgasm again, I was staring at a girl (who was stupid hot by the way, can't get her out of my head) and I came, shuddering and moaning. The girl looked back in disgust and mouthed some very unkind words.

Now my roommate, being the sadistic bitch she is (love you!) decided she didn't want to turn off the vibe after that. So it was still on high, vibrating away against my super sensitive clit!! She's soo mean! It was basically torture, and then she reminded me that if I had an orgasm without locking eyes then I would fail the dare and need to be punished! Frantically I looked for people to stare at, I found one barely in time and came again, and again. Finally she turned the vibe off, gave me a kiss, and then whispered in my ear, "don't forget, now you owe me one." I don't want to know what that's going to be...

Anyways, thanks for the great dare, hope you enjoyed the report!!

Old 10-25-2014, 06:56 PM   #12
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Does nobody have anymore dares for me? I still might do the ones listed, but I don't particularly like any of them :/ sorry!

Old 10-25-2014, 09:46 PM   #13
MasterDurzo

Wear your sluttiest outfit to school the next time you go, no panties. Whether you are taking the shuttle or getting a ride from a roommate you are to play with yourself and edge as many times as you can on the way there. Once there you must bend over at least once between each class so that you show your ass off to someone. While in class you should edge as many times as possible. You may bring along your butterfly vibe if you wish to help. You are allowed to cum at lunch and once you get back home. Also while in class or any time you are sitting you must keep your legs opened so people can see up your skirt if they look.
MasterDurzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:18 AM   #14
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibslut View Post
I doubt they would be up for something this crazy right away, lol. But my one roommate would probably do something like this to me if I asked nicely and promised her something in return.
In that case have her do it to you and then leave you for one of the other girls to find . As well as tying you up, she could also blind-fold you and have you wear ear-plugs...
I also think that she should get complete control over what you wear. Unless it's for a dare that calls for specific clpthing, she can decide on your clothes.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:44 AM   #15
deadfishes

I think that when your roommates are out, mistress should have you strip to your underwear, sit you on a chair, tie your arms and legs to the chair then get your wand and make you sit on it, full power, not letting you cum, just edge.
Then when your roommates return, walk into the room and see you sat there, only then are you allowed to finally cum as they stare at you
deadfishes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk