Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-21-2020, 10:12 AM   #271
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Go out in public diapered. Be as daring as you want with the clothing. Preferably a skirt or something tight. Go have dinner and be sure to drink lots of fluids. You are not allowed to go home until you have messed you diaper. Make sure you go poop before you diaper up.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:06 AM   #272
Klickfoot

Put on three diapers. Wrap around the top of diapers with duct tape to seal them on, you won't be taking them off for 36 hours. During this time you must eat four large meals (a whole large pizza for example), and drink two glasses of water every hour between 8am and midnight. Take the maximum dose of laxatives at the start of the dare and do the same after the first twenty-four hours.

Now, it you manage to go the full 36 hours without leaking then congratulations! You may change and move onto something else.

If your diapers leak however at any point, then you must spend an hour wearing them on your head like a bonnet. After this you may clean yourself the best you can, but you are not allowed to use any water to do this (This is make sure that you remain quite smelly!). Only after the rest of the 36 hours are up will you be able to shower and clean yourself properly.

For mine, please keep in mind that I dont live alone although I don't mind doing something risky
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

Last edited by Klickfoot; 05-11-2020 at 01:16 AM.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:13 AM   #273
LegLuvr

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. One suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 20 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)
1. Put on another diaper ( remeber the suppository punishment)
2.drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Get yourself erect
7. Ice yourself down get rid of that silly hard on sissy!
8 ice up your bum put some in there too!
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 10:42 AM   #274
SissyAurelie

*Rules*
* You start in male clothes with 1 diaper. You may only add diapers or clothes if the dare tells you to.
* The dare is finished when you are authorized to change your diaper.
* If you want to change you must have either wet three times or messed once since the last time you tried to change, no more than one attempt per hour.
* Anytime you attempt to change, roll on the below chart.
* Before each change roll, you must do a pre-change roll. If you can't do the pre-change roll (no more item, for example), you can reroll your dice and do the result twice.
* You must drink 500mL of water before any change roll.

*Pre-Change Chart (Six sided die)*
1. Replace 1 male clothes by 1 female clothes
2. Add 1 female accessory
3. Add 1 bondage item
4. Add 1 make-up item
5. Write 1 humiliating word on your body
6. Reroll your dice and do your result twice

*Change Chart (Six sided die)*
1. If it is your first change roll, reroll. Otherwise, you may change.
2. You may change if you are wearing 2 or more diapers.
3. You may change if you are wearing 3 or more diapers.
4. You may change if you are wearing 4 or more diapers. If not, cut slits into your outer most diaper and add another to the outside.
5. You may change if you are wearing 5 or more diapers. If not, cut slits into your outer most diaper and add another to the outside.
6. You may change if you are wearing 6 or more diapers. If not, cut slits into your outer most diaper and add another to the outside. From now on you must mess or wet an additional time in order to attempt to change.

If the dare lasts more than 12 hours (or you must quit for some reason) you must create a new dare and post here (with the follow-up post being your punishment)

Loves: diapers (wetting and messing)
Likes: bondage, humiliation, feminization, chastity, pee, messy, picture/video without face, bodywriting, orgasm control, online exposure, ductape
Dislikes: hidden public, pain, scat, anal
Limits: blood, permanent, ass to mouth, illegal, public, family, friends, picture/video with face, using my diaper with family, friends or at work

Feel free to make sure I do your dare by asking me reports or pictures.

Toys and clothes
SissyAurelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 11:08 AM   #275
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Double diaper up at the start of your day... then get in the shower and make sure both are absolutely soaked through. Now, get out the shower put a larger diaper on top of the first two, before dressing and heading to the shops - you may want to be wearing plastic pants. While out, buy a large coffee and drink it immediately before buying clingfilm, rice and four jars of baby food.
Now you must complete one task upon the hour, every hour, while drinking two glass of water as well with each hour.

Task #1: Pour the packet of rice down your innermost diaper
Task #2: Put a fresh dry diaper on the outside of your diaper package
Task #3: Pour the first jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it without using your hands
Task #4: Do one hundred squats
Task #5: Pour the second jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it whilst your hands are tied behind your back
Task #6: Wrap your diaper in clingfilm, lets make it extra loud and rustly
Task #7: Make a large bowl full of coffee and place it on the floor to lap up like a dog
Task #8: Pour the third jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it whilst blindfolded and with your hands are tied behind your back
Task #9: Write the word "Baby" in one hundred places on your body
Task #10: Lie on the floor and open the fourth jar of baby food. Keep your arm locked fully outstretched, lift the jar above your head, and then pour the food into your open mouth to eat

If you've made it this far and haven't leaked at all you may not change and clean up, if you have leaked however you must first scoop out the rice from the innermost diaper and take three large mouthfuls of it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 06-01-2020, 06:27 AM   #276
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Going to bump this since it's been a few weeks :s

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #277
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

For starts, pee in a diaper. Take it off and put it in a plastic bag, then stick it in the freezer over night. Now that it's frozen, poke holes in the backing. Pop in a suppository and diaper up. Put a new diaper on over that one. Get dressed and go see a movie. You can't leave the theater until the credits are over. Bring a large drink with you and finish it before the movie ends. When you get home, lay on a towel and pike holes into your outer diaper, and put a fresh one on ever that one. Go to bed, and no getting up until at least 6am.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:05 PM   #278
anon9321

Try this one. Insert 8 marshmallows and a one liter enema up your bum.
Now put on a diaper, start a timer, and hold it all in. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

< 10 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until 4 hours have passed

< 25 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 45 minutes, you may change.

> 35 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #279
squishylittlelizzie

Start your challenge in just one diaper and with your hands cuffed. Go ahead and roll a dice and pop that many marshmallows up your bum too. Now, swallow your handcuff key (if you are unable to swallow it or don't have a spare, swallow something else that won't digest like a plastic bead or something. Each time you poop you must search for the item you swallowed with your hands. If you don't find the item, the diaper goes back on, no cleaning up. Don't worry, each time you search, you may add an extra diaper on top. If you wish to wash your hands after searching you may, but must drink 1 liter of water and take a laxative when you do. You may only add extra diapers after you have pooped and searched your poop. Once you have retrieved your freeing item from your poop, you may uncuff, but your challenge isn't quite over. Follow the same procedure for rediapering and washing your hands as before then roll a dice. Multiple the number you rolled by 30 and that is how many minutes you must wait before you can ask permission to change and clean up. You must then get permission from the same number of people as diapers you ended up wearing before changing

I don't do dares longer than a couple hours unless it's a special circumstance. I don't wear excessive numbers of diapers for dares as I find it more wasteful than fun

likes: diapers, wetting, humiliation, "forced" messing, body writing, wetting/messing unpadded, toilet restrictions

Curious about: bondage, spanking

hard limits: public, sexual, eating waste, pictures/cam, wasting food
squishylittlelizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to squishylittlelizzie for this post:
Old 06-02-2020, 11:10 AM   #280
DiaperHumiliate

Okay here we go...
You have a public limit, I hope this is still okay tho. If it's not do the alternative date I give you(just read it).

So you have some preparation to do. Get 2 diapers and fill them with water, poke small holes in one off them. Then put them in the freezer. (You might have to put them on a bowl so you can put them on)

So the next day, when the diapers are all frozen, you put 2 bananas in your bum and choose one of the diapers to put on. Now you have to choice one of these 3:
1. Go outside (either in you backyard or the public) and hope you chose the right diaper. Or (if it's to public, I would completely understand you can do)
2. Go on Omegle with the tagg/interested, camera showing you pants and hope no one will witness your accident. (Or if you are really a pussy, you can do)
3. Instead of using 2 diapers, you poke holes in a half pack of diapers and shuffle them, so you don't know which are which, and use the pack off diapers till it is empty.

Have fun, if anything is unclear or still goes against you limits pm me.

hard limits:
Illegal, blood, chocking, fully public stuff, pictures with face, dares that take longer than a day, family/friends.

I'm open for experimenting with a lot, as long as they don't involve any of my hard limits.
DiaperHumiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:39 AM   #281
DiaperHumiliate

Going to bump this...

hard limits:
Illegal, blood, chocking, fully public stuff, pictures with face, dares that take longer than a day, family/friends.

I'm open for experimenting with a lot, as long as they don't involve any of my hard limits.
DiaperHumiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 11:31 AM   #282
Slug58
Account Banned

Wear one extra thick diaper for 6h.
Make a picture in a semi public place like outdoor in the forest, only wearing the diaper nothing over it.
You must post this picture on eblue with max setting.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 10:44 PM   #283
Slug58
Account Banned

Hey.
Don't forget this nice thread...

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 04:42 PM   #284
noob37

You will have three glasses of milk. One of the glasses will have laxatives mixed in them. Keep swapping the glasses around until you aren't sure which one has laxatives in it and drink two of them once you drink them the bathroom is off limits for poop for 24 hours. After that you have a choice. 1. Don't wear a diaper. If you do this and end up messing yourself you will buy diapers without changing first. Then you will diaper up and wear them for there intended purposes for 24 hours. If you don't mess yourself then you may send me a punishment. 2. Wear a diaper. If you mess yourself than the diaper may not come off for 6 hours for any reason, but if you don't mess yourself you may remove the diaper and send me a punishment.

Going out for a hike something with that please.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:31 AM   #285
Klickfoot

Go to a local lake, try to find an isolated spot(though it’s summer so you probably won’t). Put on a diaper, swim shirt, and wrap a towel around your waist before you go. Walk around for thirty minutes(you’re not aloud to touch the towel unless it falls, so I hope it’s secure hehe) looking for a place with as little people as possible. Once you find the place, drop your towel and get in the water. Swim around for thirty minutes then go home, again, no touching the towel unless it falls.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above