Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-04-2021, 05:11 AM   #31
SilverBlue

Information Naked on stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Would you or have you ever gotten naked on stage?
Maybe in a nightclub where you might get free drinks if you do
I've done it professionally as a dancer. Plenty of other young girls do for money, I did it for the exhibitionism. I've written about it before, but in summary, I applied from the club's website, turned up, got rostered on and did it. I tend to downplay it, as I don't want to be a shameless self-promoter.
It took a while before I could do it confidently, I didn't believe in myself as a performer. I still get nerves & anxiety before going on, but once I'm up there, I have fun.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 06:35 PM   #32
--exhibitionist--

Default Nude on Stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Would you or have you ever gotten naked on stage?
If only I studied art, I would definitely be willing to try it. Walking on a stage naked, while every student girl and faculty member is looking at you, so later they all know how you look naked while you attend lectures. It might lead to very interesting rehearsals as well. Practice makes perfect, right?
Old 01-17-2022, 07:14 PM   #33
fmlv

It sounds hot I’m getting turned on thinking about it

26 nonbinary(they/them)
Kik fnlv66

exhibitionist slut

Body: surgically flat chest shaved pussy with big clit

heck out my sub's post a nude a day group! Kik me to join!!

bondage, power play, humiliation, extended nudity(no slurs), exhibition, temperature play(hot) very light pain.
limits:
face, illegal, very public, vaginal penetration, mess, family, pain, scat, batter control, blood
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 10:34 AM   #34
Perfect.J

I got fully nude for an amateur night at a local strip club. Not sure if that counts what you're asking since it's intended there 😂

Kik perfecttjules
Perfect.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 12:22 AM   #35
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Haven't done it. It would have to be a dare and I would have to be given a good reward for it. It wouldn't be for nothing.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 03:13 PM   #36
Theredness42

Well actually most schools/unis don't allow their class members to perform, they're there to learn and for the reasons you mentioned, creates an uneasy atmosphere.
That's why most drawing schools advertise the position publicly. I suggest you look up your local job postings and see if there are any roles, if you want to be naked and paid
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 03:14 PM   #37
Theredness42

Quote:
Originally Posted by --exhibitionist-- View Post
If only I studied art, I would definitely be willing to try it. Walking on a stage naked, while every student girl and faculty member is looking at you, so later they all know how you look naked while you attend lectures. It might lead to very interesting rehearsals as well. Practice makes perfect, right?
Well actually most schools/unis don't allow their class members to perform, they're there to learn and for the reasons you mentioned, creates an uneasy atmosphere.
That's why most drawing schools advertise the position publicly. I suggest you look up your local job postings and see if there are any roles, if you want to be naked and paid
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Theredness42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk