Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2019, 08:06 PM   #1
Cutegurlie2001

Default 18/F extreme public dares for winter break

Hey everyone I am back! I got busy with finals but I am out for winter break and want to try some really embarrassing dares around town. I have a butt plug and a suction cup dildo and a remote vib that I can use and I am willing to go basically anywhere public. Mall, Park, bar, movies, grocery are all close by. Likes and limits below! I will provide very good detailed reports for detailed and humiliating dares!

Likes: public stripping/nudity, getting caught (strangers or friends/family play), masterbating, doing stuff with strangers,
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:19 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Go to a mall wearing a short skirt, no panties, and your butt plug. Get on the escalator in front of a few people and bend over from the hip enough to expose your pussy and plug to the people behind you.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Go to a mall wearing a short skirt, no panties, and your butt plug. Get on the escalator in front of a few people and bend over from the hip enough to expose your pussy and plug to the people behind you.
Thank you for the dare sir I will go to the mall tomorrow to do this as it will be fairly busy on Sunday
Old 12-07-2019, 08:37 PM   #4
Cutegurlie2001

Also just so everyone knows I am happy to take dares on Kik too with the same limits as here... username is lilhotchick1493, I like reporting back here for everyone but can quickly take dares on Kik usually
The following user says Thank You to Cutegurlie2001 for this post:
Old 12-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #5
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Since it's December, drop your pants as far down as you dare whenever someone says Merry Christmas, then pull them back up :3

Bonus points if you're wearing some festive panties, maybe they say Merry Christmas on them? :P

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #6
Public_switch

The previous mall dare can be done in the middle of this dare, this will be for when you go to the mall. Begin by wearing a short skirt, panties, butt plug, tight tank top, pushup bra, and a coat (the shorter the riskier) Begin shopping and going about your business as usual, however for every shop you go to you must take off a piece of clothing and leave it there, and then go to a different floor of the mall. Do this until you're left in just your coat. the next store you go to take off the coat and put it on a hanger and next to other clothes, do a circle around this store before retrieving your coat. Now you may go look for your other clothes, and hope they are where you left them.

Limits: anal penetration, scat/urine, family, women's clothes, anything with my face

Toys: rope, vibrators, cuffs, and a Hitachi. I have more, ask if curious
Public_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:04 PM   #7
Public_switch

The previous mall dare can be done in the middle of this dare, this will be for when you go to the mall. Begin by wearing a short skirt, panties, butt plug, tight tank top, pushup bra, and a coat (the shorter the riskier) Begin shopping and going about your business as usual, however for every shop you go to you must take off a piece of clothing and leave it there, and then go to a different floor of the mall. Do this until you're left in just your coat. the next store you go to take off the coat and put it on a hanger and next to other clothes, do a circle around this store before retrieving your coat. Now you may go look for your other clothes, and hope they are where you left them

Limits: anal penetration, scat/urine, family, women's clothes, anything with my face

Toys: rope, vibrators, cuffs, and a Hitachi. I have more, ask if curious
Public_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:06 PM   #8
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Go to a store with a Santa, sit on his lap and flirt with him a little, then lean in, stand between his legs, give him a kiss on the lips and grab his dick in your hand.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:05 AM   #9
Cutegurlie2001

I’m heading to the mall now to do some of the dares from here and Kik... I’ll be walking there and will be there most of the day so let me know if you have dares for me
Old 12-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #10
PeakingBlinder

When you've done the dare from Public_Switch, go into the toilets and take your panties off again. Leave them there until you're about to head home, and hope (or not) that they're still there.

For something extra, don't put them on when you head home, just carry them in your hand.

Will we get a report on this?
Old 12-08-2019, 08:18 AM   #11
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
When you've done the dare from Public_Switch, go into the toilets and take your panties off again. Leave them there until you're about to head home, and hope (or not) that they're still there.

For something extra, don't put them on when you head home, just carry them in your hand.

Will we get a report on this?
I will do this if my panties are not gone already and I will provide a long report once finished with my dares today
Old 12-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #12
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Looking forward to reading a report. If it's a really good report. I'll give you a special dare. How does that sound. But if it SUCKs,,,,,,,guess what.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:35 AM   #13
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Looking forward to reading a report. If it's a really good report. I'll give you a special dare. How does that sound. But if it SUCKs,,,,,,,guess what.
What if it sucks? Lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, caught, expose, extreme, public