Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 04:20 PM   #31
Gingerminger83

Agree with Dman. Not one regret!
Old 01-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #32
Stackings

I'll join the waitlist, as well.

https://teamup.com/ksqm47u558gbxfxoby

I love HARD spanking (buttocks, anus), figging, and maintenance tasks.
Okays are corner time and writing lines (I guess they could be used as punishments or daily tasks). I can send proof if needed through their respective webapps.
Dislike edging, pictures
Limits are scat, piss, anything of the soft, face, public, blood.
Much else, I'd be willing to give a shot.

Hopefully, you guys can help me out!
Old 01-12-2018, 09:54 PM   #33
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Another one down for the count!

We will be contacting the next person on our waiting list in the morning.

Just a reminder, after you post on the thread that you want to join the waitlist, you need to follow it up with a PM or else you may not get a response.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 01-13-2018, 02:50 AM   #34
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Same here, I'll join the wait list as well

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Old 01-13-2018, 10:56 AM   #35
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post

Another one down for the count!
Just out of curiosity, is it the orgasm-denial that bring everyone down? Completely fine if you don't want to answer. I'm just a bit curious
Old 01-13-2018, 11:33 AM   #36
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Just out of curiosity, is it the orgasm-denial that bring everyone down? Completely fine if you don't want to answer. I'm just a bit curious
No, not everybody has orgasm denial as a like so not everybody's rules include it.

For some people, we make the rules for them and set a start date and they never report to us. For some, they start their rules and start reporting and just disappear. And for others, they blatantly quit because they find it too hard (although they are very welcome to negotiate rules with us if they find things are too hard).

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 01-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #37
subDanni

Thank you for your answer, @Butterfly

I like the concept you got going here! It's fun to read the rules they have.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:27 PM   #38
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

GRADUATED USERS
*These users completed their rules successfully and did a great job. We are so proud and would be happy to have them join our Rule Society again in the future*
Orihimefanboy

BANNED USERS
*These users are banned from the thread because they quit without explanation, disappeared or were punished three times. In short, they wasted our time and we will not be welcoming them back*
JNoller
NoLimitz
PlagueBringer
Seasalt117

Just to make things clear, if your situation changes and you are no longer interested or need rules, please let us know so that we do not waste time creating rules for you.

If you find your rules to be overwhelming or not what you had envisioned,
please let us know. We do not want to make your life miserable, we want to help and are willing to negotiate.

If you need to stop, tell us. Do not just poof and dissappear. That is rude and inconsiderate.

COMMUNICATE WITH US!

AND lastly, please remember this is not a D/s relationship. We may offer to do a few tasks with you or give you one time rules, but please do not ask us to do extra work every day. We would love to help, but it is a lot of work to keep up the rules of 5 people on top of our other relationships and life responsibilities.

Update:
We will be contacting the last two people who are on our waiting list tomorrow with some draft rules.

Remember, that in order to be added to the waiting list, you must both post in this thread AND send us a message. There are a few people who have posted here and who have not contacted us via PM to secure their spot on the wait list.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #39
Johneyyisasluttt

ill join the wait list sending pm to you
Old 01-14-2018, 11:56 AM   #40
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

This looks amazing, and I'm so excited for all of you who have collected up your bravery to try it. Best of luck to all those working with their new rules! I'm really enjoying seeing what people post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
Obviously if you cant control your orgasms dont even apply, in my opinion. No Dominant will allow you to orgasm everyday or some of you multiple times a day. You must realize there is some control one must give up. Asslvr and Butterfly seem to handle that control very well and havent taken advantage of it.
As Dman points out, one has to give up some control for D/s to work, but I just want to add one thing here: Many Dominants actually LOVE having their partner orgasm freely and regularly. It's part of being a healthy sexual being.

Those Dominants still have many other facets of control to choose from, like mealtimes out of a bowl on a floor for pet-players, or clothing control for those who like fashion or feminization.

It all depends (as Butterfly said yesterday) on the individual and their specific likes and needs -- so never be afraid to ask for what YOU want, as well as what your partner thinks is needed for it to work. There are so many possibilities you could work out together!
The following 2 users say Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #41
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
Obviously if you cant control your orgasms dont even apply, in my opinion. No Dominant will allow you to orgasm everyday or some of you multiple times a day. You must realize there is some control one must give up. Asslvr and Butterfly seem to handle that control very well and havent taken advantage of it.
I agree that people applying to this thread need to be able to give up some control. However, if you do not have orgasm control listed as something you want rules about, then we do not need to control that. There are many other things that we can control through rules.

I also want to point out that Asslvr and I ARE NOT your Dom/me. We are acting in a top role, but we do not consider ourselves in full control of you. Which gives us a lot of extra of negotiation room. It can be what YOU want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

As Dman points out, one has to give up some control for D/s to work, but I just want to add one thing here: Many Dominants actually LOVE having their partner orgasm freely and regularly. It's part of being a healthy sexual being.

Those Dominants still have many other facets of control to choose from, like mealtimes out of a bowl on a floor for pet-players, or clothing control for those who like fashion or feminization.

It all depends (as Butterfly said yesterday) on the individual and their specific likes and needs -- so never be afraid to ask for what YOU want, as well as what your partner thinks is needed for it to work. There are so many possibilities you could work out together!
I completely agree Kat! One of my limits is denial as a sub. And I actually have a goal for 2018 where I orgasm every day. Orgasm control and denial is just one kink/aspect of control. There are so many other ways for us to exert control. If you want help with weight loss, we can help. If you want to experience some pet play or humiliation, we can help. If you want help to stay motivated for school, we can help!

Communicate with us and we can make this what YOU want.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 01-15-2018, 02:06 PM   #42
sciencegal

I'd like to join the waiting list as well.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:58 AM   #43
Gingerminger83

Just adding to this thread as people have mentioned they like reading about it.

Im on day 21 of my rules and today is day 4 of my denial. My rules to recap were 1) no cumming without both Asslvr and Butterflies permission 2) 30 mins stroking per day and 3) 10 minutes corner time (kneeling, naked with a coin held to the wall with my nose).

For the past 4 days i also have to do 20 push ups a day (2 reps of 10). This was a rule that emerged out of a request by me. Ive no upper body strength! So far my tummmy aches from the activity but do hope to increase the amount of push ups over time.

I have cum twice in the past 20 days. Thats about 18 days less then i usually would. I mention this for any potential newbies. Ive found both asslvr and butterfly to be kind, generous with their time and fun to boot. Its led me to a feeling of not wanting to let them down. Id highly recommend their waiting list just be open with what you want at the start.

Thats me anyway
Ginger
The following 2 users say Thank You to Gingerminger83 for this post:
Old 01-17-2018, 02:54 PM   #44
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 View Post
Just adding to this thread as people have mentioned they like reading about it.

[...]
Hiya, Ginger!

I think it's pretty cool that you're using your rules as a way to encourage you to exercise! ^^ Good on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 View Post
Ive found both asslvr and butterfly to be kind, generous with their time and fun to boot. Its led me to a feeling of not wanting to let them down.
I'm only 2 days in, but I'm going to second this! They seem pretty firm but kind. ^^ There's definitely a feeling of not wanting to let them down, for me as well!

~

I'll throw my rules in here as well, seeing as people are doing it. I asked for rules that were more on the fun/silly side of things, and this was what was decided on, in the end.
  1. Everytime you need to pee you will flip a coin. Heads means you get to go. Tails means you need to wait 5 minutes and flip again. Max waiting time is 30 minutes, so if you have not flipped a heads by then, you may go without consequence. Anytime you are unable to flip a coin, you will give yourself 10 spankings to your balls at the end of the day. Overnight peeing is exempt.
  2. 5 days a week (this leaves two days to take a break) you will roll a dice and complete the task that is associated with it:
    1=spend one hour not being allowed to use furniture, and you must crawl whenever you need to move
    2=eat one meal out of a bowl on the floor, not using your hands
    3=spend 15 minutes playing as a kitty. Strip naked, and tie a string with a ball attached to an object, or a plug in your bum, and chase it.
    4=spend one hour not being able to use your fingers for anything. Tape your fingers together or wear mittens.
    5=pee into a bowl on the floor and taste it like a kitten (lapping it up) 20 times.
    6=choose 5 objects and hump for 2 minutes each
  3. 30 minutes a day spent without screens (tv, computer, phone) spent relaxing. This can be by reading a book, writing, coloring etc.
  4. No swearing allowed. (You are allowed 3 slip ups a day, for each slip up, you will need to do 20 sit ups, push ups or jumping jacks. Anything over 3, and you will be punished. - This was added after I managed to mess up on my first day. Some habits are hard to break! )
  5. You will send a report to Asslvr and Butterfly at the end of each day via PM.
~

You'll notice no mention of orgasm denial! Like Butterfly said, the rules can be something YOU want, and if denial isn't that, then that's fine. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
This looks amazing, and I'm so excited for all of you who have collected up your bravery to try it. Best of luck to all those working with their new rules! I'm really enjoying seeing what people post.
Hey, kat, will you be getting on the waiting list? ^^ I'm sure Butterfly and Asslvr are dying for more kitties. :P

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 01-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #45
burde

I'll like to join the waitlist, as well.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk