Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-08-2017, 07:45 PM   #1
swrd4

Default Spankings given to bad boys

Boys if you have done something and feel you deserve a spanking post here along with available implements and a spanking will be given you by me or anyone else who posts a punishment for you. All spankings are given while you are naked and anywhere on your body unless limits are set. A full report is expected when your punishment is completed. All spankings within your limits must be completed and how harsh your punishment is not your decision its a punishment so whoever spanks you decides the severity and implements used.
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:08 PM   #2
redass_slave

I have been a very bad boy. I have not done any household chores or duties for over a week. I have also been putting up poor results at work that causes others to pick up my slack. Finally I have been out drinking every night this week.

I will accept any punishments that you choose to give me.

I have a whip, a belt, a cane and a rubber hose.

The only limits that I have are no spankings to my cock and balls or anything visible outside normally clothing.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redass_slave View Post
I have been a very bad boy. I have not done any household chores or duties for over a week. I have also been putting up poor results at work that causes others to pick up my slack. Finally I have been out drinking every night this week.

I will accept any punishments that you choose to give me.

I have a whip, a belt, a cane and a rubber hose.

The only limits that I have are no spankings to my cock and balls or anything visible outside normally clothing.
For neglecting Household chores/duties: 50 hits each to each ass cheek, back, and chest using the whip.

For poor work results: 100 hits each to each ass cheek, back, and chest with the belt.

For excessive drinking: 20 hits each to ass, chest, and back for EACH night of drinking (so 5 nights would be 100 hits to each area, for example) using the hose.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:48 PM   #4
TwinWolv3s

I have been bad I have done very few things around the house and I have even began calling off work just so I can stay home and be lazy I deserve a punishment I don't have many tools just average household items

My only limits are things that are gisable outside of clothing,anything that can cause very bad or purminent damage such as anything that could possibly cut or tear open skin
TwinWolv3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:22 AM   #5
rocknroll

If this is still going on, I've been working half-heartedly and have had a general lack of motivation this past month. I've let my bedroom become a complete mess and I threw out some perfectly good food the other day just because I didn't feel like eating it. The only thing I do consistently is jack off... I think I probably deserve a spanking to get me back on track.

I have a wooden shoehorn, a cane, a wooden spoon, a hairbrush, and a ruler. I will accept whatever punishment I'm given.

If it's not too much to ask, maybe also give me instructions on how many layers I'll be wearing for my punishment (naked, pants down, pants and underwear down, etc) and which position I ought to assume?
rocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #6
boislave2serve

Send a message via Yahoo to boislave2serve
Default I deserve punishment...

bi submissive, deserving of punishment for trying to deny that I belong at the feet of Dom men, good only to submit and obey as worthless slave property, a thing to be punished, disciplined, and used for the pleasure of Dom men.

sub slave here has usb type cords for whipping to marks on back, tits, stomach, ass, thighs, cunthole, to soles of feet.
boislave2serve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:33 PM   #7
Slave2600

I’ve been a very bad boy. My master told me to cum in my panties and eat it out l. I came in them but didn’t eat it because after cumming I just couldn’t bring myself to eat it. He said he would punish me but he hasn’t had time to yet.

I have a belt, wooden spoon, and a charger cord
Slave2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #8
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default punishment

Today all my spankings caught up with me. I've been very disobedient and disrespectful. i was finally caught and confronted by guys whom knew about me and was looking for me.

The first redeeming happen when i was out. After begging for mercy i was told i agree to bare bottom spankings. I found out quickly it literal was bare and bottom spankings. At a cost i was given a break to them. i would be topless for reduced spankings. The moment my hands were tied apart i was stripped and received the first of my spankings completely nude.

I spent the rest of the day getting taken place to place receiving the owed spankings however that person wanted. no matter the place, person, time. I was even bound spread apart to a fence. while the spankings were given i faced the fenced and saw everyone whom passed by or stop i was spanked naked.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk