Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2023, 02:21 PM   #1
germagrimes

Rainbow 19M ~ trying to spice up my backpacking trip

Im going on a 1 night backpacking trip with a good male friend of mine. I was wondering if you ladies and gentlemen had any suggestions on how to spice up with trip, discreetly of course. Its going to be 18 miles and unfortuatly we will be sleeping in seperate tents.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 03:19 PM   #2
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

At some point when you are in front of him, slip your dick out of your fly for 100 steps. At some point when he is in front of you pull the back of your pants down so your ass is hanging out for 100 steps.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to briefsorboxers for this post:
Old 12-16-2023, 09:43 AM   #3
germagrimes

this is great! i'd love some more ideas.

My dare wardrobe!

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
Old 02-29-2024, 09:11 PM   #4
germagrimes

im going backpacking again! its just a one night trip, but its with a small group of friends i dont know too well. i would love some ideas!

My dare wardrobe!

Old 02-29-2024, 09:44 PM   #5
Hukky
Distinguished Member

If you settle in an area for a moment, wander off, climb a small tree, and “accidentally” give yourself a wedgie off of it (pants or underwear) and call your friends over for help! Or show them the aftermath via the torn waistband.

This might count as full public. Maybe give yourself a hidden wedgie under clothes instead. Or go commando if neither work!

Have fun regardless, but have even more if this is possible lol

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:13 AM   #6
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Sleep completely naked, and make sure to strip before getting in to your sleeping bag. Stay naked until everyone is awake - including if you need to leave your tent in the night.

During the hike, find somewhere to “accidentally” slip in the mud so you have to take your trousers and top off to change out of them, while wearing a jock underneath.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 03-01-2024, 11:08 PM   #7
germagrimes

these are amazing! im going to try and do all of them! one thing though - I wont be bringing a change of pants, which is normal for a one night trip. any other ideas for what I can do?

My dare wardrobe!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, chastity, hiking, outdoor, underwear