Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 10-03-2023, 03:27 AM   #1
MasterDominus

Default Challenge/Task List For Locktober

It's Locktober again: many grown men have had their cocks locked in tiny little chastity cages, reducing them to obedient little submissives, ever eager to please.

They are willing to do anything to make it through the month and get unlocked again and for that journey to be meaningful they need to be challenged with a number of tasks and challenges. They can't just wait it out. Locktober is much more than that. It's an opportunity for them to get to know the meaning of servitude and humility. Of dealing with the aching longings of their bodies. Of being drowned in lust and barely being able to breathe.

What kind of creative tasks and challenges have you used to test your locked subs? Used a magic wand? Used a butt plug?

I'm looking to challenge my sub. I've got a number of ideas, but I'm looking for more. What kind of list of common chastity themed tasks have you used on him? Looking forward to reading your creative examples.
MasterDominus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 01:00 PM   #2
physical-jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDominus View Post
I'm looking to challenge my sub. I've got a number of ideas, but I'm looking for more. What kind of list of common chastity themed tasks have you used on him? Looking forward to reading your creative examples.
Never tell them when they will get the opportunity to cum.

If they get any, always make it unexpected/surprising. This way they will enjoy it less.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm male submissive, chastity cage, chastity challenges, domination, submission