Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2022, 02:06 AM   #1
ScarletScars
Baby Member

Default A cunt that needs to be violated

I always have a wet cunt that needs to be punished. It's been swollen and twitching for days now and I need someone to tell me how to torture it. I'm open to genital, tit, and asshole torture.

Limits: Any form of Penetration, scat, blood, needles and other extremely uncommon kinks

Needs: slapping, humiliation, spanking, edging, overstimulation, orgasm torture, grinding cunt on objects etc...

Tools: electric toothbrush, toothpaste, vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple clamps connected with clit clamp, clit clamp with bell on it, labia spreaders, pussy pumper, clit pumper, leather whip, flogger and other household items..

Please give me your nastiest suggestion and teach my wet cunt a lesson
ScarletScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 08:38 AM   #2
Darkrider_X

I'm amazed no one has responded yet, So I will start this off.

Pump up your cunt and clit till they are nice and swollen then take your labia spreaders and use them to spread yourself open followed by taking toothpaste and applying it to your clit and nipples. After doing the above take the nipple clamps with the clit clamp attached to them and place them on your nipples/clit. Once done take a wooden spoon or ruler whichever you may have and proceed to strike your cunt 10 times to each lip, 5 more to your clit, and an additional 5 to each breast. After which take the electric toothbrush and proceed to give your cunt a good scrubbing with it till it is nice and red. The above should get you nice and ready for the next one to make a suggestion in this thread.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat: darkriderx22
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darkrider_X for this post:
Old 12-27-2022, 05:14 PM   #3
Jsdowling

Your a very hungry little slut who needs to have her cunt punished. Slap your tits and pussy 5 times each to get yourself ready.
Attach your nipple clamps on tight. Rub some toothpaste on your asshole to give you a little burn and you must stay like this until you edge twice with either the electric toothbrush or your fingers. Your choice. Let me know how it goes
Kik: jsdowling123

Ask for fetlife add

Likes: JOI, Anal, Light CBT, Pain, Spanking, Edging, Punishments, Controlled Orgasm, Guided Masturbation, Forced Orgasm, Sexting, Bondage.
Jsdowling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, humiliation, punishment, pussy torture, whore