Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
2Temptation

Default Choose my clothes and toys

I've just discovered that here in the UK I can convert my collected Nectar points into vouchers to spend on Ebay.co.uk, so I thought I'd let you tell me what I should spend them on.

I currently have about £60 to spend, but it doesn't have to be spent all in one go. To use the vouchers I just have to spend at least £10 (including p&p) in one transaction, but that can include more than one item.

Post a link to anything on Ebay.co.uk you think I should buy - clothes, shoes, underwear, toys, etc - even a Halloween costume if you like (I'll be working on Halloween. We can wear costumes, but they obviously need to be family-friendly, but as long as I can adapt it for work and adapt it back for after work, I'll go for it) . As long as it's available in my size (and I think there's the slightest chance I'd ever dare wear/use it) I'll add it to my basket until I've enough to use a voucher then place the order, and keep doing this until I've used up my points. Anything else I'll put in a separate watch list until I've saved up enough points to do it again.

Feel free to post with individual items or a whole outfit and toys. For each post you can also give me a dare/task/challenge to do while wearing it - but only one per post, so if I you put together a whole outfit for me I will only have to do one while wearing it, but if I put together an outfit from several posts, I'll have to do several things while wearing it (which will force me to wear less items if I don't want to do too many in one day!)

If you only suggest one item, you can also make a general suggestion on what I should or shouldn't wear with it, such as "wear this with your shortest skirt", "don't wear a bra under this top", or "have this in your ass when wearing tight jeans or leggings".

Please remember to check my likes/dislikes/limits - if something isn't mentioned, assume it's a limit. Also bear in mind we are heading towards winter in the UK, so if you suggest something for me to wear on the beach it's going to be several months before it's beach weather again and I might have completely forgotten about this thread by then!
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:53 PM   #2
Itchynugat

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353228130...4AAOSwdLJffNDZ

This or something similar if it doesn't fit. Add in accessories like hosiery, petticoats, and bold makeup with the remainder of the 60 pounds.

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Maybe: semi-permanent, wedgies, public, webcam.

Limits: Scat, pee, cum, diaper, family, extreme pain, anal, nude.

Crossdress Costumes I Have: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76105

Skype live:.cid.99f1fcd3b2a80072

Kik: ikitsch

Last edited by Itchynugat; 10-17-2021 at 01:12 PM.
Itchynugat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:49 PM   #3
2Temptation

Thank you - I think I'd probably just about be brave enough to wear that to the pub after work, but I'll have to put some thought into how to adapt it for when I'm at work - I don't think they'd consider it "family friendly" when I'm bending over the sides of the chest freezers to fill them!
In the meantime I'll have a look for something similar with more info on the sizes so I can make sure my boobs would fit into it, or I definitely won't be able to make it "family friendly".
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-17-2021, 03:04 PM   #4
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchynugat View Post
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353228130...4AAOSwdLJffNDZ

This or something similar if it doesn't fit. Add in accessories like hosiery, petticoats, and bold makeup with the remainder of the 60 pounds.
Ok, so I managed to find the same one listed with more sizing info, and it seems that it will be just slightly small around my bust - so I could wear it, but I don't think I'd be allowed to at work with my boobs spilling out the top and they'd just make me wear my normal uniform instead. I've saved it in my watch list for now, and will get it to wear to the pub after work if no one suggests anything that I could adapt for while I'm at work.

That costume, inc p&P, is £15 and I don't think I'll be spending all the remaining £45 on accessories, so that still leaves plenty for any other (non-Halloween) items anyone thinks I should get.

Would anyone like to tell me what hosiery to wear with this costume?
Or knickers?

How about something for under my uniform on normal work days?

I normally get changed into my uniform at work, so how about something to wear to/from work?

Or something for a day off? You can tell me what sort of place I should wear it to the first time I wear it, and what I should do while there.

Perhaps you think my list of toys is missing something? Post a link to what I should get and you can tell me how I should use it for the first time (including, if you want, where, what I should be wearing, how long for, etc).

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-17-2021, 03:37 PM   #5
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363533314...EAAOSwHCRhMmM- for your toy

or

this for under your clothes?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203600875...Cclp%3A2334524

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dii12345678 for this post:
Old 10-17-2021, 04:03 PM   #6
2Temptation

Ooo... now that toy does look interesting! And I have thought a few times about getting an open cup bra, so that babydoll covers that. I will order both.
Should I get the babydoll in black or red? According to the sizing info it should fit just right, apart from being a little small around the bust, but I don't suppose that matters with an open cup

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-17-2021, 04:07 PM   #7
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oyolan-V-St.../dp/B08B32R6VC

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bigood-Mult.../dp/B074V3B36C

Wear both for 1 complete day (24h), at home with nothin else on, while not at home under your normal clothes and around your neck
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:16 PM   #8
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Oyolan-V-St.../dp/B08B32R6VC

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bigood-Mult.../dp/B074V3B36C

Wear both for 1 complete day (24h), at home with nothin else on, while not at home under your normal clothes and around your neck
I am looking for things that I can buy on ebay.co.uk, so that I can use my vouchers, so I'll see if I can find them on there. If not I'll save them in a wishlist on Amazon until I next have Amazon vouchers to spend. Once I have them I'll do as you say, although at home I will have to wear normal clothes over them outside my room while the elderly couple I rent from are home.

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-17-2021, 04:45 PM   #9
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Temptation View Post
I am looking for things that I can buy on ebay.co.uk, so that I can use my vouchers, so I'll see if I can find them on there. If not I'll save them in a wishlist on Amazon until I next have Amazon vouchers to spend. Once I have them I'll do as you say, although at home I will have to wear normal clothes over them outside my room while the elderly couple I rent from are home.
ahhh, my fault, my mind went to amazon somehow after changing tab
Old 10-17-2021, 04:51 PM   #10
2Temptation

No worries, it's easily done.
I've not managed to find them on Ebay, but they are now saved to an Amazon wishlist. If I manage to get nominated as employee of the month at work, I'll get some Amazon vouchers, and more if I win - so I already know what I'll be buying if I do

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-17-2021, 05:30 PM   #11
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152336883149
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352211381369

here you go
The following user says Thank You to Merlin for this post:
Old 10-17-2021, 06:37 PM   #12
Itchynugat

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324724785013
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272872925589
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184948572307
These might add a little modesty, perhaps enough to play the maid at work.

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Maybe: semi-permanent, wedgies, public, webcam.

Limits: Scat, pee, cum, diaper, family, extreme pain, anal, nude.

Crossdress Costumes I Have: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76105

Skype live:.cid.99f1fcd3b2a80072

Kik: ikitsch
Itchynugat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Itchynugat for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 01:59 AM   #13
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Temptation View Post
Ooo... now that toy does look interesting! And I have thought a few times about getting an open cup bra, so that babydoll covers that. I will order both.
Should I get the babydoll in black or red? According to the sizing info it should fit just right, apart from being a little small around the bust, but I don't suppose that matters with an open cup
Lets have it in red. and enjoy your toy!

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:31 AM   #14
2Temptation

Thank you, I've now ordered them. With the thong being sent from China, the estimated delivery says it should arrive by 5th November so it looks like I’ll have those to look forward to after Halloween.
I’ve been thinking about when I would be able to wear both of them for a full 24 hours. I wouldn’t be allowed to wear the choker at my job in the supermarket, but I don’t want to make it too easy for myself by waiting for a day when I don’t have to go anywhere, so I’m currently thinking that I’ll set it as my first day off after they have both arrived, no matter what else I’ve got planned.
I presume I am to wear just those (no bra) under my normal clothes? I’ve not gone braless much before, so perhaps I’d better try and do that a few more times before they arrive.

Toys

Add to my calendar
Old 10-18-2021, 11:38 AM   #15
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchynugat View Post
Thank you, those should help.
Unfortunately the bralette isn’t available in anywhere near my size (it only goes up to a 30 inch bust, and mine is 42 inches), and I’ve not been able to find anything similar that does, so I’ll just have to hope that the rest is enough to make it acceptable for work.
It’s definitely not something I would have considered wearing in public before, and certainly not at work. I’m currently feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement about it. Part of me is hoping that they will say it’s not suitable for work (I’ll be taking my uniform with me in case they do), but by then I’ll have already worn it to work, and will need to wear it after work as well - and if they do allow it I will then have no option but to wear it.

Toys

Add to my calendar
The following user says Thank You to 2Temptation for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk