Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2023, 11:07 AM   #1
shirtless.lover2

Male Force me to eat my cum! m/19/gay

I'm looking for dares that will force me to eat my cum. You can decide how I should cum, how I have to eat it and how much of my load I have to eat.
You can also give me some punishments if I fail to follow the dare.
Thanks in advance!

PM DARES:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97240
shirtless.lover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:40 AM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

Cum in a condom then lay the condom on your face for 10 minutes with the opening pointing towards your mouth

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 02-17-2023, 01:58 AM   #3
shirtless.lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Cum in a condom then lay the condom on your face for 10 minutes with the opening pointing towards your mouth
I did it, and some of the cum flowed into my mouth, but most of it stayed in the condom. It wasn't really a nice experience because after ten minutes I wasn't horny at all

PM DARES:
Old 02-17-2023, 03:00 AM   #4
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s some for you:

While naked, rest your back against a wall and jerk off, aiming your cock at your mouth and catch as much as you can. Any that lands on your chest you must leave there and stay shirtless for an hour.

Prepare your favourite snack, then cum over it and eat it all up. Can also work with eg protein shakes for a workout so you can eat your cum as you work out.

Cum on to a pair of army boots, then wearing only your army trousers do 100 press-ups over them, licking at the cum each time you’re in the down position.

Have fun.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 02:18 PM   #5
shirtless.lover2

Thank you for your tasks, I did the first two but can‘t do the last one because I don‘t own military boots/ army trousers.

Sorry for the late response!

PM DARES:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, cum control, cum eating, edge, jerking