Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
Erad01

Smile 21/M My 25 Days of Orgasm Denial - Help me Through it 😊

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on Getdare for a while, but throughout these past few months I have been having an orgasm either every day, or every other day. I still speak to a girl I met at Uni who in in to the whole idea of being a Dom, and after chatting with her she agreed to put me through a period of orgasm denial due to how much I’ve been cumming recently.

She drafted me up a plan, and I was shocked and excited to see that I will be going 25 days without a full orgasm! This is huge for me, as I usually want to cum every day, and the most I’ve ever gone without an orgasm was 8 days.

I thought it would be a good idea to share this experience with you guys on GetDare, as I have been told that it won’t just be straight orgasm denial, I will have to have multiple ruined orgasms throughout the 25 day period to keep me extremely turned on (but never getting a full orgasm), and (as it’s a turn on of mine) some of those ruined orgasms may involve cum eating as well!

So, let me know if you would like updates throughout my time in this denial, and I am also looking for any rules / tasks that anyone would like me to do throughout my denial (they can involve my likes in my signature, or can just be things of your choosing, so long as they are within my limits).

Thanks for Reading

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, denial, ruined orgasm