Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-02-2022, 10:53 PM   #1
somekindofcreature

Default Messy & Humiliating Dice Dare: for Men & Women

Introduction:
I've always liked the dice dares on this forum so I've decided to make my own contribution. Any outcome you roll in this dare will involve making some kind of mess you will need to clean up, and it will involve some kind of humiliation.

However I've kept the stakes low to make this practical and to avoid crossing as many limits as possible. (Unless your limits are messiness or humiliation of course.)

Roll 1: What to wear?
1) You should be fully dressed.
2) You should be completely topless.
3) You should be completely bottomless.
4) You should be wearing your underwear only; pulled into a wedgie. (You can also wear a bra if you want, but only if you attempt a bra connection wedgie.)
5) You should be wearing your underwear only; pulled down around your ankles. (No bras allowed this time unfortunately.)
6) You should only be wearing your shoes and socks.

Roll 2: How to make a mess?
1) You should give yourself a facial with some kind of easily spreadable food. (Ketchup/Jelly/Syrup/etc.)
2) You should apply toothpaste like lipstick.
3) You should make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and try to get each slice of bread to stick to each of your butt cheeks. (This will be much easier if you are lucky enough to be wearing underwear, but for those of you who are bottomless I believe in you!) Eating the sandwich after the dare is optional.
4) You should spray whip cream into the front and back of your underwear. If you're wearing a bra you should spray the whip cream into each bra cup as well. If you are not wearing any underwear (or they're around your ankles) try to make some underwear with the whip cream.
5) You should pour something sticky (such as syrup or honey) down your chest. If you're wearing a shirt you must pour it under your shirt. You may also remove your shirt beforehand if you prefer.
6) You should crack an egg over your head.

Roll 3: How to earn a shower?
1) You're a mess but that doesn't mean your home should be. Wash the dishes (by hand), clean the toilet, vacuum the floor, or dust a room in whatever state of dress or messiness you're in.
2) Send a selfie of your face to a friend. Lucky you if your face is clean!
3) Some say humiliation builds character, but exercise builds muscle! Complete 30 jumping jacks and 20 push ups in whatever state of dress or messiness you're in. (If your underwear is around your ankles you may remove them so you can do the jumping jacks. Wear them on your head like a hat instead.) :)
4) Enjoy a meal in whatever state of dress or messiness you're in. You can prepare the meal before the dare begins if you prefer.
5) Write a report! We all love reports right? Write a report of how this dare went for you in this thread while in whatever state of dress or messiness the dare put you in.
6) Sorry you have to do roll 2 again, and add to the mess you've already made. If you roll the mess you've already made then roll again. After returning to the final roll if you get this result again you may re-roll until you get another result.

Conclusion:
After completing the task in the third roll you're done! You can get showered or cleaned up. I hope you enjoy this, and I'm happy to accept any feedback.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to somekindofcreature for this post:
Old 11-13-2022, 05:13 PM   #2
somekindofcreature

I decided to do my own dice dare this afternoon!

I rolled a 2, a 3, and a 1. Which I think is a pretty fun result, and definitely could have been worse. According to my rolls I don't have to write a report, but I decided I would anyway to make this thread more interesting, and I decided I would write the report before I cleaned up; just to degrade myself.

Because I rolled a 2 I started by taking off my shirt. Leaving me in just my underwear, some shorts, and a pair of socks.

Then, because I rolled a 3, I got out two slices of bread and my PB&J. I liberally coated one slice with peanut butter, and the other slice with grape jelly. Since I was wearing underwear I wasn't too worried about the bread falling off, but I thought it'd be in the spirit of the dare to make this as sticky as possible.

I put the slice with grape jelly against my left butt cheek and the slice with peanut butter against my right butt cheek. Then I got to work earning my right to get cleaned up. Since I rolled a 1 it meant I had to do some household chore. I decided to do the dishes, and since the dare requires them to be done by hand I had to unload my perfectly good dishwasher to do it. It felt bad.

It took me about 20 minutes to wash the dishes, and then I sat at the computer, and wrote what I have so far. The dare says eating the PB&J is optional, but since I wrote it I figure I'd better put my money where my mouth is. So I'll eat it now......

That wasn't too bad. It was mostly just smushed. I hope you enjoyed this report, and I hope more people enjoy doing this dare in the future!

Likes: humiliation and degradation, pet play, forced exercise, messy or gross dares

Limits: illegal or reputation ruining activities, intense pain, dares that are unsanitary or unsafe

Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2024: 2
Number of strangers that have seen me half naked in 2023: 1

somekindofcreature is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk