Vibrator 7 17.95%
Ben Wa Balls 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2020, 08:17 AM   #61
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Hello!

Hi!!

So far I have had a weekend with a number of orgasms it’s been absolutely delightful...*blushes* the hope is to find time today for a couple more

But I am starting to miss the needy feeling *BLUSHES*

Also I have the day off Monday!! At least one of my housemates will be around all day but should be sleeping recovering from working nights. The other one may be around in the morning, but will be gone in the afternoon.

I do have some things I need to get done....house work, work out (I still have an unfinished task in the thread for this), and a bit of coursework stuff. Maybe a little prep for the week.

I was hoping you lovely folks could make the day off exciting I’m not going to be around here much today but will check in tonight before bed and then tomorrow morning *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:34 AM   #62
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
You should dress in a sports bra and boyshorts only for this. Write "SLUT" in your left tit and "BITCH" in your right tit. Also write "FUCK" in your left butt cheek and "ME" in the right one.

Put your vibe inside you in low speed and clothespins in your nipples. Go the basement gym.

Between each exercise you'll edge once, shouldn't take long since you have the vibe on. Do your normal workout schedule.

Hope you like it
Hi *blushes*

I went up to my room and put on tight, short athletic shorts....no panties....and then a sports bra. I then wrote “fuck me” on my butt cheeks *BLUSHES* and I already had “needy” on my left tiny tit, and “nipples” on my right so I didn’t add anything else.

I slipped some more clothes on to walk downstairs because it’s cold! I also put my vibe in my needy hole and turned it to low. In the basement I added clothes pegs to my nipples and started warming up. After I warmed up I edged...rubbing my clit while the vibe was buzzing away. I took off the clothes pegs at this point because I kept bumping them and it was really annoying. *blushes*

I got through deadlifts...my legs were trembling with the vibe in plus the weight *blushes* when I went to edge my needy hole was so so wet.

I then did squats....edged....then tuck jump *BLUSHES* each jump the vibe kept slipping out thankfully the shorts didn’t let it fall. I edged my wet, needy hole again.

Then I was moving into some balance and upper body work. I was so distracted by the vibe o couldn’t get it done so I turned it off and took it out for the remainder of my workout *blushes*

Don’t worry my shorts are still a little damp, my nipples are hard...and I’ve but it back in on low now that I’m done *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 07:42 AM   #63
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Hello! No orgasm for you tomorrow, but you will have a lot of playing! 5 times tomorrow you need to do edging ladders!
1 edge,
2 minutes later 2 edges,
2 minutes later 3 edges,
All the way up to 5 edges!
Wait five minutes and edge 5 times,
Wait two minutes and edge 4 times,
All the way down to 1!
Your vibe should be in at low for the entire duration, but you shouldn't cum

Hope you have fun!

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:15 AM   #64
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

If you're that needy, I'm willing to bet you're wet
How about an old one, for old times sake.... And of course, I mean a sink bath
(with a full report, please)

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:41 PM   #65
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
Hello! No orgasm for you tomorrow, but you will have a lot of playing! 5 times tomorrow you need to do edging ladders!
1 edge,
2 minutes later 2 edges,
2 minutes later 3 edges,
All the way up to 5 edges!
Wait five minutes and edge 5 times,
Wait two minutes and edge 4 times,
All the way down to 1!
Your vibe should be in at low for the entire duration, but you shouldn't cum

Hope you have fun!
Oh gosh *blushes* These sounded so easy...I have made it through 4 of them so far today, each one has left my needy hole well...wet, and needy. *Blushes*

The first one I did in the basement after working out....on my yoga mat, with my vibe in my needy hole on low, and my fingers rubbing my needy clit under my shorts.

The others I have done in my room....sitting on the floor with my legs spread wide, one sitting in my desk chair with pegs on my nipples *blushes* and one lying on my bed...each leaving me more needy then the last *blushes*

Old 12-07-2020, 12:51 PM   #66
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Get a hand mirror, undress and spread your legs. Use the mirror in one hand and watch yourself spreading and circling your clit with a finger until you edge once. Then press your clit like a button until you edge again, all the while watching yourself and your increasing horniness. Next use a finger and slowly move it from your asshole along your lips without touching your clit until you edge again. Then repeat these three, circling pushing and teasing but this time instead of edging go all the way to three orgasm. Enjoy.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:55 PM   #67
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Lie on your yoga mat with stomach down and ass up. Put your hands below your body and touch your puss lips and clit with your fingers, then lie on your arms and hands to keep them in place. Now instead of minions your fingers you will grind and circle your hips to push your clit and lips against your sensitive parts and stimulate yourself. Do that for 15 min, lie 5 min still, then another 15 min. Only now are you allowed to cum.

Repeat this one time with a soft cotton or silk panty on. Then undress the panties and put them below your face. Repeat a second time moaning into your wet panties. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:56 PM   #68
M3ntally_amethyst

This is simple but fun task

Edge 10 times, but using different items,
Use your fingers once, cant use those.
Use a pillow, better find something else
The more creative you are the more fun it is

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:12 PM   #69
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
This is simple but fun task

Edge 10 times, but using different items,
Use your fingers once, cant use those.
Use a pillow, better find something else
The more creative you are the more fun it is
*Blushes* This was fun. I am currently only wearing loose fitting pants and a sweater....so no bra or panties *BLUSHES*

I used my fingers to rub my needy hole and clit to the first edge.

Then I grinded against my desk chair *Blushes*

For the 3rd I used my vibe....

Then I rubbed my needy hole against a pillow...gosh I felt so desperate

Then I rubbed my needy hole against a water bottle...

For edge #6 I used an old tooth brush...*BLUSHES*

Edge 7 was with a small bottle I could insert.

#8 was with my hair brush handle

#9 I was back to rubbing my needy hole against things....this time the edge of my bed.

And for edge 10....really desperate by this point I was rubbing my needy hole against the edge of my desk *blushes*

I am so needy now. Thank you for the fun!

Old 12-08-2020, 09:19 AM   #70
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Get a hand mirror, undress and spread your legs. Use the mirror in one hand and watch yourself spreading and circling your clit with a finger until you edge once. Then press your clit like a button until you edge again, all the while watching yourself and your increasing horniness. Next use a finger and slowly move it from your asshole along your lips without touching your clit until you edge again. Then repeat these three, circling pushing and teasing but this time instead of edging go all the way to three orgasm. Enjoy.
Oh gosh *blushes* I took a short break to do this...minus the orgasms...

I stripped off my pants and panties and grabbed my hand mirror. I sat on the floor with my knees bent and legs spread wide and was able to position the mirror so I could see my needy hole *BLUSHES* it was so humiliating to be staring at my neediness....more so because I could already see wetness leaking out and down towards my bum.

I started circling my clit to the first edge...the trail of wetness getting longer as I got closer *BLUSHES* gosh I don’t usually shave down there, just trim...and right now I am shaved except for a patch right above my needy hole...and it just made everything so much more visible *BLUSHES*

Anywho the second edge I did just tapping my poor needy clit...it didn’t take long after the first. My neediness clearly visible, leaking from my needy hole.

The third edge I was basically tracing the trail of wetness....it took a lot longer to get to the edge and it wasn’t as intense of an edge but so humiliating.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:26 AM   #71
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Hi *blushes*

I went up to my room and put on tight, short athletic shorts....no panties....and then a sports bra. I then wrote “fuck me” on my butt cheeks *BLUSHES* and I already had “needy” on my left tiny tit, and “nipples” on my right so I didn’t add anything else.

I slipped some more clothes on to walk downstairs because it’s cold! I also put my vibe in my needy hole and turned it to low. In the basement I added clothes pegs to my nipples and started warming up. After I warmed up I edged...rubbing my clit while the vibe was buzzing away. I took off the clothes pegs at this point because I kept bumping them and it was really annoying. *blushes*

I got through deadlifts...my legs were trembling with the vibe in plus the weight *blushes* when I went to edge my needy hole was so so wet.

I then did squats....edged....then tuck jump *BLUSHES* each jump the vibe kept slipping out thankfully the shorts didn’t let it fall. I edged my wet, needy hole again.

Then I was moving into some balance and upper body work. I was so distracted by the vibe o couldn’t get it done so I turned it off and took it out for the remainder of my workout *blushes*

Don’t worry my shorts are still a little damp, my nipples are hard...and I’ve but it back in on low now that I’m done *blushes*
Sorry for taking so long to reply to your report.

I loved to read it, even if you failed a few bits of the dare (maybe I need to think of a punishment).

I will think of something else to keep you needy and wet
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackBlack351 for this post:
Old 12-08-2020, 12:21 PM   #72
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Another task to keep you busy and needy today after your morning already kickstarted off.

Every hour you will insert a number of pens inside you. You will start with 1 pen at the first hour, and ending with 8 pens at the 8 hour. If you cannot get them in anymore at some point, stop the task there. Each time you insert a pen, keep it in for a full minute before taking it out. If you couldn't get the extra pen of the hour in anymore, keep them in for 3 minutes instead. You can clean the pens, but they must stay in your vision while working.
*blushes* I have been waiting for a day where I am working from home and have a bit more privacy to do this....that was today....

I worked 6 hours this morning (yeah split shifts)...but by the end of it managed to have 6 markers in my needy hole *BLUSHES*

The when the time came during the first hour I grabbed a marker and slid it into my already wet, needy hole...it felt so good to have something slide inside me *blushes*. I left it there for a minute while I continued working. After a minute, maybe a little longer I took it out, wiped the wetness off of it and set it on my desk.

The second hour I slid the first in, then the second....gosh already felt so much more full...again I sat with them in for a minute then took them out...wiped all of my stickiness off of them and set them aside on my desk.

The third hour I pulled down my pants and (damp) panties to side 1, 2 and then 3 markers inside my needy, full hole. Gosh it felt so good. Wiping them and setting them aside after a minute, pulling up my pants and panties and continuing on.

Hour 4 I did the same thing. It was a little bit tougher to slide the 4th marker in and I felt SO FULL! I rubbed to an edge with them inside of my needy hole before wiping off the very wet markers and setting them aside.

The fifth marker went into my wet, now leaking hole, fairly easily....Gosh it felt so stretched. The markers were covered with my wetness coming out.

The 6th and final hour...and marker. I stripped out of my pants and now very damp panties...slid all of the markers in one at a time. I was able to fit the 6th marker in but felt so so so so full *BLUSHES* I was just barely touching my clit and was at an edge. I stopped touching and took the markers out. A trail of my wetness stuck to them. Cleaned them up and put them away for the day *blushes*

Gosh it was so humiliating to keep looking at the markers on my desk, knowing where they had just been and where they were going to go back to *BLUSHES*

Sorry it took so long to get to this...I'm really happy I did

The following 3 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 12-09-2020, 01:37 AM   #73
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You can always take your time for it, and it was well worth the wait. That report is amazing I'm glsd you enjoyed stuffing yourself and watching the results, even getting turned on enough between 4 and 5 that while 4 was harder to get in, 5 slid right in!

Thanks for the wonderful reports on sll the tasks Aloe. They are a joy to read and give.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-09-2020, 07:12 AM   #74
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Oh gosh *blushes* These sounded so easy...I have made it through 4 of them so far today, each one has left my needy hole well...wet, and needy. *Blushes*

The first one I did in the basement after working out....on my yoga mat, with my vibe in my needy hole on low, and my fingers rubbing my needy clit under my shorts.

The others I have done in my room....sitting on the floor with my legs spread wide, one sitting in my desk chair with pegs on my nipples *blushes* and one lying on my bed...each leaving me more needy then the last *blushes*
Thank you for the amazing report! That really got me worked up too
I hope you finished the last one in the last two days, cause if not start all over!

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 07:39 AM   #75
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Poll

Hi *BLUSHES*

It has been mentioned on numerous occasions that I should expand my toy selection *BLUSHES* I though I would give you all the chance to help me out with this *BLUSHES*

The links to the toys I am thinking of can be found here...(technology doesn't always like me)....

Butt Plugs

Nipple Clamps

Dildo

Vibrator

Ben Wa Balls

Last edited by aloe; 12-10-2020 at 08:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk