Vibrator 7 17.95%
Ben Wa Balls 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2020, 06:10 AM   #46
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
You should dress in a sports bra and boyshorts only for this. Write "SLUT" in your left tit and "BITCH" in your right tit. Also write "FUCK" in your left butt cheek and "ME" in the right one.

Put your vibe inside you in low speed and clothespins in your nipples. Go the basement gym.

Between each exercise you'll edge once, shouldn't take long since you have the vibe on. Do your normal workout schedule.

Hope you like it
That sounds like fun...but I just finished my workout. Sorry :/

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #47
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Trip to the store

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  1. For your errands you will not wear a top, bra or panties, just a zip up hoodie and pants/jeans and your vibe on low as long as it lasts. If your driving any distance you will unzip the hoodie and spread it open.
  2. If anyplace you go has changing rooms that are open you will go in and strip naked and reply to this thread while you are naked.
Oh gosh! *BLUSHES* ....I am so ridiculously wet and needy...

I made the decision that I wanted to get this done before I cum *blushes* otherwise I probably wouldn’t have the nerve.

I’m home alone but went to my room to take off my bright yellow panties and shorts, exposing my needy hole *blushes* then I put my vibe in on low which felt absolutely amazing being as needy as I am. Then I put on a pair of dark green pants. I could immediately feel the seam against my sensitive clit *blushes*

I also slipped out of my bra, nipples already so hard with arousal *blushes* they were poking off my tiny tits like little eraser buds. I put on a sweater to walk downstairs...not entirely sure why but it felt weird walking around in just pants *blushes*

At the door I took off my sweater and put on my coat *BLUSHES* now I was just wearing pants and a coat with my vibe buzzing away in my needy hole, and nipples pressing against the smooth fabric.

I didn’t unzip the coat to drive because it’s really cold!!

Getting to the store I was nervous but excited. *blushes* I went in, thankful that on low my vibe is quiet and the store had music playing. I got what I needed without much hassle...the change rooms weren’t open.

The whole time I was so aware of my tiny tits, bare under my jacket...and my vibe!!!

Waiting in line to check out my vibe must have slid a little out of my needy hole because it felt like the seam of my pants was buzzing against my clit *BLUSHES* on top of that it was a guy maybe a year or two younger then me at the cash. I’m confident nothing was apparent but gosh I was so so aware of just how close to naked I was

When I got home I took off my coat and put my sweater back on...I’m sitting with my vibe still buzzing away and my nipples visible through my thick sweater *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 12-03-2020, 07:02 AM   #48
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great report! Enjoy hearing about you being out in less than normal clothing.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #49
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Before you finally orgasm, edge twice for every user who has posted on this thread, as a thank you

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:14 AM   #50
M3ntally_amethyst

Hai aloe,

Until your orgasm you are ti be completely naked when inside your house and have your vibratorn on low inside your needy hole as much as possible.

Or, every hour you put your vibe on high for 10 minutes but your not allowed to oegasm when doing so, j hope you enjoy

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:51 AM   #51
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
That sounds like fun...but I just finished my workout. Sorry :/
I'm sorry to ear that. But, since you liked the dare, you should put it to practice on your next workout. This time fill your ass with something too, a buttplug would be perfect if you have it.

If you dare do some (as much as you feel comfortable with) of the exercises completely naked.

Have a nice time and an awesome orgasm
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackBlack351 for this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 12:55 AM   #52
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Another task to make you needy again. Go for a short 10 minute walk. If you are feeling daring, buy something from a shop before going back. You are to be dressed in a skirt, a shirt/blouse with cleavage and a bra with your tacks inserted. No underwear.

Enjoy the feeling of the cold breeze by your legs, and the goosebumps you are are getting from that and not having underwear, the attention your tits are getting as they are more pronounced due to the tack bra and the little pinpricks of pain and pleasure as you walk outside.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 05:07 AM   #53
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default My orgasm! :)

So yesterday I got my orgasm...or a couple *blushes*

Edging twice for each person that had contributed was a task...it ended up being 13 people when I counted....so 26 edges spaced throughout the day.

I got through a whole bunch in the morning using my vibe on my needy clit, while I was naked *blushes*

At work I could feel the dampness of my panties sticking to me *blushes* I’m pretty sure my needy hole was leaking the entire time *BLUSHES*

After work I got home...I went up to my room after saying hi to my housemate who was cooking. Once there I stripped naked. Taking off my very damp panties. Leaning back against a wall with my knees bent, spread wide with feet flat on the floor I started slowly fingering my needy hole. It wasn’t long until I was close to the edge. I edged 5 more times, circling my clit and rubbing my needy hole...which also was most definitely leaking. *BLUSHES*

Then I grabbed my vibe and turned it to medium, pressing it to my clit...and came...it was so good! Afterwards I started slowly rubbing my very wet, slightly less needy hole, circling my clit and came a second time *blushes*

The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 12-04-2020, 05:10 AM   #54
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Another task to make you needy again. Go for a short 10 minute walk. If you are feeling daring, buy something from a shop before going back. You are to be dressed in a skirt, a shirt/blouse with cleavage and a bra with your tacks inserted. No underwear.

Enjoy the feeling of the cold breeze by your legs, and the goosebumps you are are getting from that and not having underwear, the attention your tits are getting as they are more pronounced due to the tack bra and the little pinpricks of pain and pleasure as you walk outside.
*BLUSHES*

Hi um....I don’t actually own a skirt...and right now it is hats, mitts and coats cold out right now.

But I could probably go for a walk with the tac bra inserts at some point this weekend or Monday.

I do have to work a full day today a 2-3 hours from home then in person

Old 12-04-2020, 05:49 AM   #55
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post

Logistically this has been a little challenging but was fun for the day. I don't think I can keep it going. Today as I have to go into work for a significant amount of time this evening. But having my panties tied away from my needy hole somehow left me feeling more exposed then not having them on *blushes* Then with the vibe in...gosh. I was so wet and that was leaking onto my pants *BLUSHES*

I slept last night without panties *BLUSHES*

Today I have put a pair of black panties on normally...I do have my vibe in my needy hole buzzing away on low.

Thank you for the task - sorry I can't do it longer.
I'm happy you enjoyed it, I dare you to keep in mind the panties tied away for the future, it could be a hot alternative to going commando, especially in winter time.

BTW, some skirts should never miss in the wardrobe of a "dare slave", I hope you'll fix it
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 07:37 AM   #56
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I'm happy you enjoyed it, I dare you to keep in mind the panties tied away for the future, it could be a hot alternative to going commando, especially in winter time.

BTW, some skirts should never miss in the wardrobe of a "dare slave", I hope you'll fix it
Not that I go commando all that often....*blushes*....but I will keep it in mind. It’s a little warmer I guess

And maybe next time I’m in a second hand shop I could browse *blushes*

Old 12-05-2020, 07:59 AM   #57
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Hi

I had a bit of time this morning before I had to log onto work training (this is going to likely be a long, boring, and slightly unnecessary one....but thankfully I don't have to speak at all ) anyways I went decided to go out for a little walk.

Like I said before I don't have a skirt...so I dressed in loose pants, no panties, a bra with the tack inserts (my poor little tits were feeling it right away) and a shirt that showed a little cleavage. I also had to put on a jacked because it is quite cold out.

Gosh walking outside with the tack bra is so different then wearing it inside. Knowing that until I got home I had no escape *BLUSHES* but also with every step every small movement of my little tits changed the pressure of the pokes. *blushes*

I would be lying if I said my needy hole wasn't really wet.

Getting home I did take the tack inserts out, I put panties on, and changed into a bralette and sweater for training a little more comfy.

Old 12-05-2020, 09:02 AM   #58
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the report Aloe, making you blush always gets a smile on my face. I do think you should get a skirt sometime though, maybe when it is a bit warmer again

From your reaction, we might need to trap you more often in predicaments while outdoors In the meantime, since you don't have to speak during that training, why don't you have some fun to relieve the boredom.

Every 10 minutes, spend 30 seconds with your vibrator against your clit. Try not to blush too much

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 09:09 AM   #59
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thanks for the report Aloe, making you blush always gets a smile on my face. I do think you should get a skirt sometime though, maybe when it is a bit warmer again

From your reaction, we might need to trap you more often in predicaments while outdoors In the meantime, since you don't have to speak during that training, why don't you have some fun to relieve the boredom.

Every 10 minutes, spend 30 seconds with your vibrator against your clit. Try not to blush too much
Well gosh *blushes*

It definitely not skirt weather....but I may have to start looking for one...

I have about an hour and a half left...so I will use my vibe for 30seconds on my clit *BLUSHES*

Try not to blush indeed ...

Old 12-05-2020, 10:03 AM   #60
aloe
Distinguished Member

I think we are almost done! I had my vibe resting on my clit for the last hour and a bit, turning it on for 30 seconds every 10 minutes.

*BLUSHES* It is so humiliating that I was turning it on such a busy call....but my needy hole is also so wet

My panties will probably be at least a little damp.

Thanks for making it more exciting

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk