Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-06-2023, 10:15 AM   #1
Pussycat.

Default Verbally degrade/scold the person above

I could not find any such thread. This is for all those in need for somebody to scold them.

Rules :
Be mean. Reciever should feel the scolding. The receiver MUST thank the person scolding them.
Tell them why you need to be verbally degraded.
Optional: Add one humiliating punishment depending upon the reason of degradation

I will go first

I have been a procrastinator and lazy ass. I gained more weight when i should be losing it. I am not focused on my studies. And i have started disrespecting everybody around me.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:23 AM   #2
Pussycat.

Bumping this thread

Old 08-07-2023, 04:37 PM   #3
howl

Clearly, you need a very serious punishment. It's clear that you have no good excuse for your laziness, and that you know better than to leave important things---your fitness, your studies---behind. What was so important that you let everything else fall to the side? Nothing, and you know that. The fact that you've gained weight, and that you're presumably behind on school, is nobody's fault but your own. Any punishment you receive for this is clearly warranted. What would you prefer? To lose your health and fail out of your program? Or serious, embarrassing, painful discipline? I'm sure you know the answer.

The disrespect on top of your laziness is especially egregious. If you can't even keep to your own goals, what right do you have to be rude to others? If you get punished, it should certainly include a very thorough mouth soaping---to be repeated daily until you've made sufficient apologies. You should be very ashamed of your behavior.

----

I should probably be scolded for putting off studying for an exam and having to cram.

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to howl for this post:
Old 08-08-2023, 12:39 AM   #4
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howl View Post
Clearly, you need a very serious punishment. It's clear that you have no good excuse for your laziness, and that you know better than to leave important things---your fitness, your studies---behind. What was so important that you let everything else fall to the side? Nothing, and you know that. The fact that you've gained weight, and that you're presumably behind on school, is nobody's fault but your own. Any punishment you receive for this is clearly warranted. What would you prefer? To lose your health and fail out of your program? Or serious, embarrassing, painful discipline? I'm sure you know the answer.

The disrespect on top of your laziness is especially egregious. If you can't even keep to your own goals, what right do you have to be rude to others? If you get punished, it should certainly include a very thorough mouth soaping---to be repeated daily until you've made sufficient apologies. You should be very ashamed of your behavior.

----

I should probably be scolded for putting off studying for an exam and having to cram.
Thank you for scolding me. Felt like I needed to hear it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, humiliation tasks, punishment, scolding, verbal degradation