Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-29-2024, 05:13 AM   #1
FreeeWilly

Default Solo trip to Spain: need dares

Hello everybody,
I am 34 yo male. I like (forced) nudity, risk of getting caught and some humiliation. I also like bondage sometimes.

I will going to Spain on a business trip this spring and I will have a few evenings and nights on my own before I leave.

I know that nudity laws there allow some nudity, especially at the beach.

I am looking for dares and ideas what to do.

Looking forward
FreeeWilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 11:55 AM   #2
FreeeWilly

Bumping the thread
Old 04-13-2024, 05:05 AM   #3
FreeeWilly

Smile

Travelling today and looking forward to your dares
Old 04-13-2024, 03:52 PM   #4
dorp0

In your hotel room roll up a towel and put it at the base of the door to block out the light. Then block out the light from the window. Turn out the lights and unplug anything that makes light.

Pick out a place in the bathroom, like in the tub or for extra challenge in the sink. This is your goal, to make it to whatever this item is so you can untie yourself. Can be as simple as a sock, the item doesn't matter, just that you can possibly retrieve it.

Turn off all of the lights except your phone and move as far from the bathroom as you can. Bonus points if you move furniture around so you have to crawl over/under them.

Since you didn't specific I am going to guess male genitals based on your username. Tie your ankles together, then run a rope from your balls to your ankles, forcing yourself to get your balls as close to your feet as you can. You should be kneeling now.

Put on some kind of blindfold - if nothing else your underwear you wore all day works well.
Tie your hands together behind your back, but make sure you can eventually untie yourself. Turn off the light from your phone and slowly count to 300.

Now simply make your way to the bathroom and collect the item that is your goal. Once you have it, you have permission to untie yourself. (Harder mode is to close the bathroom door before you start.) If you are into it, give yourself 30 ball slaps before you release them.

Enjoy the dare.

LIKES: edging, orgasm control, light CBT, light bondage, JOI, (pre)cum eating, dice dares, clothespins, nudity.

DISLIKES: Feet, humiliation, verbal degrading, heavy bondage/whipping, sounding

LIMITS: blood, cutting, blackmail, piss, scat, personal info, anything public, anything illegal, anything involving family or friends, anything permanent, extreme pain.

Last edited by dorp0; 04-13-2024 at 03:59 PM.
dorp0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk