Ben Wa Balls 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2020, 10:12 AM   #7
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default A little update

Hi! *blushes*
My morning and evening edges have been keeping my needy hole...well needy, and wet. But I haven’t had as much time to be around here as I kinda hoped. Soooooo I was thinking I would extend my denial until Dec 3rd (at least) to make up for it. I will for sure be around tomorrow and likely have the house to myself for a bit while I’m working. Plus I will have to go out to run some errands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Go a day without wearing any panties, that should be a nice reminder for you and keep you horny throughout the day
An update here. *BLUSHES* I was going out hiking yesterday with a friend and decided it would be a good time to go without my panties. Gosh. All day long the seam of my pants was rubbing against my needy clit. It was a really long, and exciting 25km *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Whenever possible during work you will sit with a pillow between your legs instead of sitting normally on a chair. Keep humping and rolling your hips slowly against it whenever you sit so your pussy and clit are in constant teasing by the pillow. At home one hour of the day you do that naked, 2 hours just with panties on. At work all time with as less on as possible. Every 30 min you will insert a finger or touch your pussy and add a note in an excel table how wet you are on a scale 1-10 and also another one how needy you are on a scale 1-10. Graphically display it just for fun in the evening. Try to keep yourself above 7 all time by adjusting speed and pressure of your grinding
I’ve been sitting with a pillow between my legs as much as possible today *blushes* gosh I am so needy. So wet. I did 2 hours of this this morning with just panties on and gosh it was so humiliating. I felt so so desperate and exposed and yet my hips just keep moving rubbing against the pillow that will never be enough sensation *blushes* not sure if I will do it naked because people are home :/

I have also been adding to my excel tables *BLUSHES* so humiliating

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Very well, then instead of listening to it you'll write it: “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” on your left inner thigh and "DENIED SLUT" just above your left nipple.
I have written “I’m so wet but not allowed to cum” on my left inner thigh *BLUSHES* how true it is. And the “ denied slut above my left (hard) nipple

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
After your edge in the morning, put on a tack bra and get dressed. Have your breakfast in the communal room with the bra still on, and try not to show a reaction from all the pins pricking into you
Oh gosh *blushes*

I will do this tomorrow hopefully. That will be so so humiliating

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk