Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2016, 07:39 PM   #11
Malebimbosub

You are all that is wrong with your generation, you want the results but you just don't have the balls or will to get yourself there. You've had everything laid out for you on a platter your entire life and it made you soft and sissy, pathetic and contemptible. And so not only is your body weak but your mind too. If I was your boyfriend, unlucky for me cursed as such and slumming it clearly as I must be, then I would make sure that you were not fed until you had worked out each day and all the surfaces of your room were covered in naked pictures of ripped fine specimens of masculinity to shame you with all that you are not until eventually you started taking some personal responsibility.

I am a terrible flirt, and have a wandering eye that I struggle to keep in check.

PM Dares, likes dislikes and limits

Please teach me to be humble. Even if that means sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass

I'm a cock loving slut please let me suck yours!

Bigger than 6 inches? PM me "size matters" and I shall write you 150 words per inch greater on any subject you specify. If you're not happy with your words I will carry out any punishment you see fit.

Guys fucked: 0
Girls fucked: 34
Malebimbosub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deserves, humiliation, punishment, rules, verbal humiliation