Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2020, 12:30 PM   #1
Squiddy

Thumbs up Control my lovense Ferri!

Hi I’m a 20 yo female and I just got my first ever toy! It’s a panty vibrator! I’m looking for dares regarding it, like what to do while wearing it and letting others use it.
If you want to use it there will be no talking or texting, you’ll get control over it while I do tasks: like reading or whatever else.
I also like: panty stuffing and wedgies
I’m open to most ideas! Let me see what you got!
Squiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 12:45 PM   #2
Darkmaster1

Default Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas !

Put it in and on lowest , then read to storys on literotica...

try not to cum
Old 12-25-2020, 12:56 PM   #3
arklord

Fill your pussy with the items of your choice and put your vibrating panties. Turn them on the highest setting and see how long you can last.

Stuff your new panties into yourself. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Set your panties to the lowest setting and stay that way until you cum.
Old 12-25-2020, 01:28 PM   #4
Squiddy

I’m going to do that! I’m on my period but when it’s over it’s the first thing I’ll do! I’ll write a report once I get to it! Probably three more days left! ����
Squiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 09:42 PM   #5
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Here are some dares:

1: Put on a nice smooth panty and your new toy. Stand in a corner and spread your legs slightly, put the toy on full power, then put your hands on your head. Stay like that until you edge or cum 3 times. To spice things up you can add some pad into your panty that you coat with icy hot, tooth paste, tiger balm or the like. It will dampen the effect of your vibe put at the same time give a different stimulation.

2: Put your vibe in your panty and then kneel on a pillow. Start humping the pillow while your vibe is on and plays your favorable rhythm. Orgasm twice. Then lay on your stomach with your hands tied between your legs below your stomach. Put your fingers on your crotch but do not move them just to put a gentle pressure on your vibe. Now start grinding your hips against your fingers and orgasm twice again.

3: For one day wear your new vibe during all daily tasks and hadn't over control to GD to add some new touch to cooking, washing and all other tasks of daily life.

4: Play with your shower head and use the jet to clean yourself and stimulate your clit, asshole and pussy until you cum. Get out of the shower while stil exhausted and now use your new panty vibe while preparing for the day or night during brushing your teeth, make up,...

5:Wear your new vibe. Each time someone addresses you by message, face to face, by phone call and so on you start your vibe secretly on a strong mode for 5 min.

Enjoy and let us hear which one you like most
matdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 01:42 AM   #6
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Taske

I hope that this works for you too.
Get some phallic objects (dildo like things ) to suck and Potentially deepthroat.

Strip nude and put on those panties.
either hand over the controller to me or set the vibration to the lowest and slowest plus setting.
now either kneel down or go on all four and suck that object.
The challenge is to suck the object for as long as you can manage too.

i hope you enjoy it
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, lovense, sex toy, toy