Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
unknownCase

Default Naked with the neighbor

I'm 17 and was browsing the website the other day and found some public nudity dares to do. One of them was to "lock" yourself out of your house naked and get a towel stuck in the door. Then go to the neighbors to get help.

I went to the neighbor next door, and there is a 17 year old girl that lives there. I've had a crush on her for a while and I thought that would make it more exciting and embarrassing for me. She answered the door and her parents weren't home so she offered for me to come in. I was hesitant since I was sitting there butt naked but agreed after moderate consideration. She was wearing typical teen girl clothing. Short shorts, tight shirt and flip flops or whatever girls call em'. These clothes make hot girls look DAMN HOT, and she is one of those girls. Normally this wouldn't be revealed but since I was naked I'm sure she noticed I was hard as a rock. She said she was going to get a phone and would be right back. Being the naked person I was I just stood there awkwardly. She brought the phone and I "called" my parents at work to ask where the spare key was. As this call was taking place I realized "Oh shit, I actually can't get back in the house." Your supposed to have an extra key or some shit like that ready, but I totally forgot in nervousness. I told her that my parents had no clue where the key was if it wasn't under the front mat, (which it wasn't because I moved it inside while preparing for this but forgot to take it back out.) and that I couldn't get back in my house. She said that I should stay at her house and not having a better plan agreed. She offered to let me borrow some of her brothers clothes but they were way to small, which she probably knew. Then we just started talking and it came out in conversation that I like her. She acted surprised at first but then said she knew that and that she has had a crush on me too for a little while. I was dumbstruck at this point. I was sitting naked in the same room as a hot girl who likes me. I started turning insanely red ( I can only assume but my cheeks were getting hot). She came over and sat next to me which made me even more embarrased and she said "If it makes you more comfortable I can sit here without clothes too". I nearly exploded on the inside with excitement and so many emotions at once it was crazy. Sure enough she peeled off her clothes and it actually did make me more comfortable. She has an amazing body. Just thought I would mention that haha. We started talking again but felt extremely relieved....as time passed she started getting closer until I finally just layed down on the couch and she layed down on top of me......we just sat and talked even more....and then we kissed for the first time...it was an insane experience.
unknownCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on i want to know what happeneds next
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
unknownCase

Default keeping it PG-13 haha

I was keeping it pg but to finish the story.....here it is

after we kissed (no we didnt have sex)(not that time anyway haha) she started to just rub my dick up and down very slowly. I was going nuts at this point because 2 hours earlier I didn't even know she liked me, now she's giving me a hand job naked. She did this for 20 minutes and then slid down my body and started sucking, yes a blowjob. Now a blowjob feels great, but if it's with the girl of your dreams that you just found out likes you. Amazing. Unfortunately my parents called and let me in. I thought they were gonna spaz out that this happened but apparently they both had this happen to them when I was away on a small vacation with a friend of mine. We all laughed about it, but I was happy about what happened while I was locked out.

Turns out my parents knew that this neighbor girl has liked me for a couple months because they talk to her parents. Of course they wouldn't tell me or anything haha......oh well.....I know now
unknownCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
Kerrigan

Send a message via MSN to Kerrigan

Nice one, Great story, and congratulations to you for meeting the girl you like. All the best.

limit: Permanent, X dressing piss, drinking piss, messy, scat.

I am 18/M/Uk

Dont add me on MSN without asking me over pm first, or i will refuse it.

!Quotes!

"I got recipe book for road kill, So i went and got some, And it was delicous. I still dont know what to do with his bike."

"No, They call me cat woman because i can lick my own arse."

PM me any truth questions - anything.
Kerrigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kiss, neighbor, nude, teen