Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-24-2019, 06:20 AM   #1
Martin98

Smile AMA switch from 98

Hi there!
I wasn't visiting getdare for a long time now (mainly because reasons like my studies) and I'm creating a new AMA, it's a new start, as I, my personality and my interests have changed already (I am almost recovered from my early school getting-bullied experience in the past. Being from another country and having to switch the school a few times made childs magically dislike "the new one").

I am feeling really good again and I am slowly "restarting my engines"
Enthusiastic in answering almost every question, as long as I am asked in a respectful voice

My Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging play, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm control, little cbt, challenges, Anal
Dislikes: Pain, Body writing, Long denial
Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme pain, Videos, Photos, Public, Crossdressing, Feminization, Rape, cum eating, pee

AMA
Martin98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 05:50 AM   #2
kingofwedgies

You said you've been bullied. What sort of things happened to you? Was it mainly physical or emotional?
kingofwedgies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 05:02 AM   #3
Martin98

What sort of things happened? well, that was a long time ago.. It kept going from 3rd to 7th class. I can't really remember the 3th and 4th class anymore, but it was the worst time for me, because my personality changed extremely. From a happy child to a - not quiet one, but a muted one. Even my class teacher was against me, I don't know why. I had to do the 5th class twice, because first my nice class teacher meant that I won't be good enough to go to a proper school, so I went a year to a lower grade school. But I didn't fit into the personalities the average people had there. So they made jokes about me, in the breaks a few guys were following me, joking around, kidding me, but I tried to ignore that. Well, they kept following me and talking stupid things, trying to provocate me. I had luck because I had a friend (well my sister's earlier friend) who was in the 7th or 8th class. With large muscles and no one dared to challenge him. After I went close to him and he saw these boys, he scared them like "what the heck are you doing?", after that they never followed me again^^
Can't remember other things from that time.
With very good results I changed the school, medium grade, but again the 5th class. As I already had some topics, it was extremely easy for me. So many other childs bullied me because of being a "smartass". Till the 7th class people kept talking bs but somewhere there I scared them as I loudly told the teacher that the guys sitting behind me are bullying me. They saw that I can get louder, so they decided to let go.
Luckily I didn't receive physical harm, but especially in the 3rd and 4th strong emotional.

Until now I got almost fully out of the consequences of that time.

Can't tell very clear stuff about back then, since I don't remember anymore properly.

My Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging play, Bondage, Gagging, Orgasm control, little cbt, challenges, Anal
Dislikes: Pain, Body writing, Long denial
Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme pain, Videos, Photos, Public, Crossdressing, Feminization, Rape, cum eating, pee

AMA
Martin98 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, empathy, martin, respect, switch