What to Wear
1. All Christmas Themed Clothes You have
2. All Red Items of Clothing You Have
3. All Green Items of Clothing You Have
4. Underwear
5. A Santa Hat.
6. Nothing

Prepare Presents
First things first. Find a large garbage bag and put 6 items of clothing in it. No two items can be the same (eg. not allowed 2 shirts). Carry this with you until you finish Getting Out. If at any time you drop it, reach inside and remove a random piece of clothing.

Riding the Sleigh
Head outside and sit on your car's bonnet. Remain there for 5 minutes, occasionally saying HO HO HO.

Heading Down the Chimney
Climb to the highest place on your property, then slowly climb down.

How Good Have You Been This Year?
Roll a dice to find out how many presents you get.

Placing Presents
Reach inside the bag and pull out however many items of clothing you will get as presents. One present is one item of clothing. Put your presents under your Christmas Tree.

Getting out
Sneak out of your house. Don't come back until you have gone at least 50m away from your door.

Christmas Day
Take off any clothes you have on and put on only the clothes you got for presents. Spend at least 5 minutes outside with only your presents on!

Post with how it went!
Machette is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Machette for this post:
Old 12-10-2009, 07:20 AM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Machette,

I won't be doing this dare but I had to reply to just congratulate you on your creativity! I thanked the post but I wanted to add an extra little message so here it is. It's a great idea - obvious, but twisted into a fun and unique dare for anyone to do! Great stuff.

Love it ^__^
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
sontch

Wow, that's actually pretty cool. I won't be doing it anytime soon, though, I'm not alone at all during the holidays but--- wait, Saturday just cleared up....

-sontch
sontch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
SpanishIllusion

I actually did this, the first parts anyway! Last night, saw this go up, didn't have a chance to post my results till now.

I rolled a 4, so just underwear. Just for fun, I picked out red panties and a green bra. I stuffed my bag with a tabi sock (for Japanese tabi boots), thong, red dress, tank top, shorts and a red/green thick ribbon.

Sat on the hood of my car for five minutes, few cars passed by, though I think I saw a neighbor looking.

Decided not to stay outside for 50 minutes

My father already had a latter against the house, so I used it to climb the roof and then very carefully I climbed a rose trellis down. I've done this before but without much clothing this was painful. The wire cut into my feet, and one hand got cut by brittle rose thorns. Very fun though, when I made it down.

Finally, I rolled another 4 so I just stuck a hand in and puled out the first four things I touched. Ended with, ribbon, thong, sock and shorts. Stuck them in a box, wrapped it and have it waiting in my room (no tree at my house)

Can't wait till Christmas! Great dare.
SpanishIllusion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk