Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Trophy Message in a Bottle/Treasure Hunt

I'm buying a message in a bottle as a leaving gift for a friend, and it inspired me to create a dare.

The concept is simple - you write a message, put it in a bottle and leave it somewhere.

But rather than any old random message, write something getDare/kink-related.

Maybe write the URL to the forums - a username too if you're daring. Maybe create an anonymous email address and write that on the message - you might get a kinky friend or something. Maybe write a dirty short story, or write your dirtiest fantasies. Be creative

Or, adapt it into a treasure hunt. Write various messages and put them into different bottles. (Make sure each message has a clue to where the next one is hidden.) Then, at the end, there could be a prize. Or something.

The message might be left unnoticed forever. The message may be found and you might gain something from it. There are a few possibilities and, regardless, it's just a bit of fun. (If you don't wanna use your own handwriting, simply type a message and print it.)

[Also, I recommend you use empty plastic bottles. Glass bottles can be dangerous and, meh, I just advise against glass bottles. In addition to this, please don't use this as an excuse to litter. I know it's boring to say this but it has to be said. Have fun but be sensible.]

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 07-23-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bottle, fun, game, message, treasure hunt