Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2016, 02:02 PM   #1
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Default Humiliate/punish my toy

Thank you all to posted in my previous thread about punishing my toy. It has become apparent that my toy is still broken. It since posting the thread before it refered to itself as "her" and "she" and "I" once more. I now want to up it's punishments. I am now removing its option of semi public to full public so please feel free to give me public punishments to her(i will be taking it somewhere where we are unknown to complete these).

I also made a poll about a long term punishment for it to follow for 3 months (link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260805)

Make them as intense as you want to and as painful as you want. My toy clearly needs to be fixed apparently and it will require a lot of time it seems. Of course I don't mind and neither do the people that have agreed to help.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ms. Fantasy for this post:
Old 05-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #2
Ms. Serena
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Fantasy View Post
Thank you all to posted in my previous thread about punishing my toy. It has become apparent that my toy is still broken. It since posting the thread before it refered to itself as "her" and "she" and "I" once more. I now want to up it's punishments. I am now removing its option of semi public to full public so please feel free to give me public punishments to her(i will be taking it somewhere where we are unknown to complete these).

I also made a poll about a long term punishment for it to follow for 3 months (link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260805)

Make them as intense as you want to and as painful as you want. My toy clearly needs to be fixed apparently and it will require a lot of time it seems. Of course I don't mind and neither do the people that have agreed to help.
Come on people don't be shy. Help me break in my toy as much as you want.

xoxo Serena(finally caved and made my own account

Please send PM punishments/dares messages to my toy on here, Ms. Fantasy and I will make sure it does them, if it doesn't I'll allow you to punish it.
Ms. Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 04:21 PM   #3
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

How about for the next three months, with regard to the long term thing, in addition to the all fours and having a butt plug in its ass, your toy must be led around by a leash connected to both its nipples and clit.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to brat_tamer for this post:
Old 05-14-2016, 06:50 PM   #4
Ms. Serena
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
How about for the next three months, with regard to the long term thing, in addition to the all fours and having a butt plug in its ass, your toy must be led around by a leash connected to both its nipples and clit.
This is something I will be adding to its punishment, thank you! Come one people add more. I can't let this stupid toy get away with being bad

Please send PM punishments/dares messages to my toy on here, Ms. Fantasy and I will make sure it does them, if it doesn't I'll allow you to punish it.
Ms. Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 07:00 PM   #5
pipper99

For the next 3 months toy can only orgasm in your presence and with your permission. You have full control of all toys hair and how it is cut or removed. If you decide that toy needs to be branded or tattooed you can choose where and what and toy most pay for it!
pipper99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pipper99 for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 12:04 PM   #6
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Toy has it's cunt lips and nipples pierced and both areas are very sensitive to play with.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:29 PM   #7
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Fantasy View Post
Toy has it's cunt lips and nipples pierced and both areas are very sensitive to play with.
In that case, some weight lifting practice is required. Gradually increase your toys ability to lift object that are tied to its pussy or nipple piercings. Perhapa start with an empty container but slowly add water to it.

If pee is not a limit (I cant look back at limits whilst writing this) then attach the bucket to her pussy lips, tie your toy in a standing position and give it lots to drink till it pees into the bucket. That way it will be motivated to learn bladder control. 😆

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:41 PM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

Anywhere the 2 of you go togethor toy must carry her paddle.

Anytime toy swears or doesnt refer to herself as toy or breaks any of your rules,toy must hand you the paddle and ask you to correct her bad behaviour.She must do this immediately no matter who is around.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 05-15-2016, 06:43 PM   #9
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Not sure if you can work this out, but for full public, a walk on it's leash wearing only it's collar, ears and tail might get it's attention.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #10
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

Every time your toy refers to itself in any way, it must have its pussy spanked 5 times with a hairbrush. If it isn't at home, it will store up the spanks and perform them or have them performed as soon as it returns home.

(Every minute it delays after arriving home will accrue an extra spanking for the first five minutes, then two spankings for each minute up to 10, then three spankings for each minute up to 15, etc.)

If it messes up again and refers to itself in using any forbidden word, 50 spanks will be added instead of 5.

likes: obedience, denial, ruined orgasms, edging, frustration, chance, panties

not interested: wedgies, messy, soap, diapers, scat/piss

limits: anything I determine to be illegal or harmful

Toys: 6" silicone strap-on
stbke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to stbke for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, clit pain, nipple pain, punishment bad slut, sex slave