Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-18-2020, 08:24 PM   #1
ampallang4

Female Timed denial by girls

This is a version of "Denial by girls" inspired by a denial game i invented as a young schoolboy:

1. Once you join, you will not masturbate until given permission by a girl posting in this thread. If/when this happens you will post the time it took to reach orgasm.

2. The next time you are given permission, you must stop if you haven't cum within the time you posted. If you manage to cum, the faster time will become your new limit. Either way, post your failure or new time limit.

3. This will (hopefully) repeat, so that in due time your window of opportunity will shrink until it leaves you forever frustrated. At this point accept your predicament, or maybe you could beg a girl to allow a reset.

4. Girls posting may give or limit permission to any or all participants, subject to whatever conditions they like.

5. You may carry out edges mandated by other dares but otherwise will not masturbate.

Disclosure: I'm in, but wearing a chastity device and as i'm currently serving a denial potato sentence, would measure time to edge instead until the potato is served out (unless a girl is mean enough to demand an orgasm in which case i'd have to ruin it and the potato time will be doubled).

Please join, you will be sure to regret it!
ampallang4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
by girls, denial, denied