Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2017, 07:12 AM   #1
PublicIdea

Default Dress me up (or down) female 18

I like to keep things simple: how do you want me to dress? Give me different outfits for different activities during the day and night.
I would prefer any suggestions to be posted to this thread rather than through pm.

Likes: public (hidden but with a high chance of being caught), losing clothes, forced orgasms, edging, humping, anal

Limits: food, scat, piss, vomit, photos, videos
PublicIdea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:19 AM   #2
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Day: commando, with low cut tops.
Evening: skirts or dresses if going out; workout pants if staying in
Sleeping: nude or in lingerie or onesie pyjamas only

Colours (wear something in each colour on the appropriate day)

Saturday - pink
Sunday - yellow
Monday - black
Tuesday - navy
Wednesday- green
Thursday - grey
Friday - black
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterCaz for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
getdaring
getDare Devil

So are you just looking for how you should dress or do you want to do dares like wearing no underwear under a skirt? What sort of activities do you get up to?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:24 AM   #4
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

We'll start with the obvious rules; you're only allowed to wear shelf or push-up bras from now on, and no panties are allowed. At least twice a week you must go braless all day. If you have a vibrator, wear it in your pussy whenever you're at home and have it set to low. Also have a dildo in your ass. Whenever you're in public, have a dildo inserted in your pussy (or the same vibe, but off). Use a butplug as well. You may use a crotch rope to keep these in place. Whenever possible, wear a skirt. When you're home alone or masturbating at home, clothing is prohibited. When someone else is home with you, you're permitted a bottom and a bra or a loose t shirt and panties, unless you're getting dressed because you're leaving home soon. This applies to when you get a delivery.

Once per week, you're allowed to wear a complete outfit (panties, bra, bottom, and top), but for each time you go to the bathroom you lose a piece. You must drink at least a glass of water each hour this day, or lose another piece for each glass you forget.

Edit: Whoops, more posts came in while I typed this. They sent first, so if we give mutually exclusive commands use theirs, not mine
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JustAGuy192105 for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 07:28 AM   #5
dexter33

Or roll a dice and the number is the max. amount of clothes
you may wear that day (excluding shoes)
dexter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dexter33 for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 07:32 AM   #6
PublicIdea

Getdaring, I am also looking for tasks if you have them. My usual activities include study (online), house work, and maybe walking to the park.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #7
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicIdea View Post
Getdaring, I am also looking for tasks if you have them. My usual activities include study (online), house work, and maybe walking to the park.
So what kind of tasks do you like? do you like wedgies? would you do something like going an entire day with a wedgie? do you go out in public much, it would be good if did this out in public like shopping maybe?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:46 AM   #8
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

You should remain plugged in both holes for the duration of your tasks except where other orders demand otherwise. I also want you to walk to the park. Make sure to leave your door unlocked. Hide the keys to your house there somewhere when you arrive, and then walk home. When you get home, take off your clothes and put them inside. Lock your door behind you when you leave. You now have to get to the park to retrieve your keys and get inside. If you do this dare before the sun sets, you're permitted to wear underwear at this time. If not, go naked
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:52 AM   #9
PublicIdea

Thanks for your dare. This sounds fun!
Old 04-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #10
PublicIdea

Getdaring, all of my likes an limits are on my first post in this thread. Please follow that.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:15 PM   #11
bubba51
gD king

Wear panties bra and a skirt or dress one day for the full day. About mid day give yourself a bra connection wedgie for an hour.

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #12
PublicIdea

Thank you for your dare.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicIdea View Post
I like to keep things simple: how do you want me to dress? Give me different outfits for different activities during the day and night.
I would prefer any suggestions to be posted to this thread rather than through pm.

Likes: public (hidden but with a high chance of being caught), losing clothes, forced orgasms, edging, humping, anal

Limits: food, scat, piss, vomit, photos, videos
I want you to be commando at all times (except when wearing a bikini--this exception does not apply when wearing a skirt or even a towel on top of it).

Follow my rules on commando. You can find them in my signature.

Somebody who really likes public exposure should have no excuse not to follow them to the tee.

MasterCaz already told you you should be sleeping nude. He said you could use lingerie or onesie pajamas... but my belief is that is waaaaaaaaaaaay to much clothes.

Unless it is cold, you should not have more than one piece of clothes over any of your body parts, no matter how small. Note that rings, bracelets, anklets, collars, piercings, etc count as jewelry, not clothes. You should always have those things on you, even when sleeping or bathing. You can change them, as long as you do not ever take them all off at the same time.

You should be pierced in both nipples and in your pussy. In addition, you should wear a snake venom piercing. The purpose of this is to geatly increase the pleasure you give to whoever's dick you suck.

Better yet, get 5 snake venom piercings, all lined up in a plane's runway fashion.

On your feet, use only stiletto shoes... More than 8 cm in height.

Always have your nails done and so with your hands and feet, have the nails neatly cut and painted. Wear makeup, the appropriate amount. Do not over exaggerate it, like whores normally do. But you should always have makeup on you... Even when you are sleeping.

Finally, your bed is only for fucking. The only time you will ever touch it when not getting fucked, is when making it. Regardless, keep it freshly made and with clean clothes at all times.

You should sleep on your sofa with an eye mask and the windows open so light can come in (or, more appropriately, get out). Keep a light on but not directly on you. The purpose of this is to make watching you possible, but difficult. Because you have your eye mask, you won't know how many people (if any) came to watch the show last night.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post:
Old 04-10-2017, 09:22 AM   #14
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

One more thing on those shoes.

While you should be wearing stilettos at all times (OK, except when exercising), I would tell you should wear them like I told you your jewelry, there is a problem with that so I won't.

If you wear high heels shoes (including stilettos) at all times day and night, pretty soon your leg's tendons will shorten out and you will be unable to walk without wearing high heels... Which should be fine, except that if you are ever in an emergency situation stilettos tend to break and other high heels would at least slow you down, not good for you and could easily cost you your life. So spend at least a few hours a day walking around barefoot.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #15
Espenunge

Default Loose Panties

Fairly Tame Dare:

Clothing:
  • Tube Top
  • Floor Length Skirt
  • Panties
  • Heels

Preparation:
Stretch the panties so they are very loose and will fall when unsupported.

Dare:
Go for a walk. Try not to interfere with your panties. Every time they fall down past your knees, first recover them by pretending to adjust your your shoe etc. then roll over the hem of your tube top to make it smaller.

Do this until you can't bare to adjust your tube top anymore, then step out of your panties (leave them) and you have 2 minutes to find somewhere to masturbate to orgasm.

Note: If the dare is taking too long, you have the option to find somewhere to remove your skirt and stretch the panties further. (Skirt must be fully removed for you to do this).

Hopefully the heels will keep your steps short enough for panties to have time to move, if not wear taller heels.
Espenunge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clothing control, edging, forced orgasms