Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-22-2018, 03:23 PM   #61
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
Task 5:
{...}
+5 for being creative and making wings, I love that.
+3 points for making me giggle with the Ronaldo demonstration and OCD nightmare mention (I know the pain of that!)
+5 points for a total of 6 times, that was more than I anticipated.

Total: 13 points.

Quote:
Task 6:
{...}
+5 for continuing even while gagging/coughing
+5 for making progress and being able to go deeper
+5 for attempting to hold it

Total: 15 points
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 07-22-2018, 03:29 PM   #62
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Task 5 and 6 have now expired. No points can be gained from completing them anymore.

Task 7: E-stim and Exhibitionism.
Choose ONE of the options.

Option One: E-stim.
Use a violet wand, shock knife, tens unit, whatever e-stim toy you have to administer a total of 100 shocks to yourself. They must be done in minimum sets of 20 to qualify with no breaks on each 20.

Option Two: Exhibitionism
Accumulate 24 hours naked. The hours must be done in minimum sets of three hours to count and during those hours there is no touching of yourself whatsoever. This includes holding your penis to pee, scratching an itch, touching yourself while lowering clothes etc. Take at least 3 pictures of yourself near a window (These are only for you.) and spend a total of 20 minutes near a window with the blinds/curtains open.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of a toy you used or the window you chose. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-27-2018, 10:30 AM   #63
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Task 5 and 6 have now expired. No points can be gained from completing them anymore.

Task 7: E-stim and Exhibitionism.
Choose ONE of the options.

Option One: E-stim.
Use a violet wand, shock knife, tens unit, whatever e-stim toy you have to administer a total of 100 shocks to yourself. They must be done in minimum sets of 20 to qualify with no breaks on each 20.

Option Two: Exhibitionism
Accumulate 24 hours naked. The hours must be done in minimum sets of three hours to count and during those hours there is no touching of yourself whatsoever. This includes holding your penis to pee, scratching an itch, touching yourself while lowering clothes etc. Take at least 3 pictures of yourself near a window (These are only for you.) and spend a total of 20 minutes near a window with the blinds/curtains open.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of a toy you used or the window you chose. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
I feel like I'm not going to make it before the tasks expire, have accumulated some hours but I'm not sure if 24 hours is doable before they expire.
Really want those 7 points so bad.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:26 PM   #64
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
I feel like I'm not going to make it before the tasks expire, have accumulated some hours but I'm not sure if 24 hours is doable before they expire.
Really want those 7 points so bad.
I can hold off with the next one and keep this one up a little longer!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-27-2018, 03:28 PM   #65
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I can hold off with the next one and keep this one up a little longer!
Thank you for the generous offer!
I've only accumulated 9 hours (15 more left) so I think it's better to move on.
(shame I took the photos and everything)

Old 07-29-2018, 12:37 PM   #66
SubRed92
Account Banned

This is a difficult post to write. I have failed to stay in denial. On hindsight, joining this thread was definitely a spur of the moment decision, driven by a horny mind. I'm not sure if explaining what happened does anything, but here goes.

To put it simply, I got really busy with work. Constant arousal and productivity do not go hand in hand. At least, not for me. When I realized this, I made a conscious decision to break my commitment to this thread. I had to prioritize work and even now it still is the best choice for me.

With that said, I was serious about this and kept an eye on the tasks available. I attempted the anal task (the one with the ass to mouth requirement). Unfortunately, my living circumstances meant I wasn't able to complete it before expiry.

I made a mistake and it's only right to own up to it. I am sorry.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:33 AM   #67
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
This is a difficult post to write. I have failed to stay in denial. On hindsight, joining this thread was definitely a spur of the moment decision, driven by a horny mind. I'm not sure if explaining what happened does anything, but here goes.

To put it simply, I got really busy with work. Constant arousal and productivity do not go hand in hand. At least, not for me. When I realized this, I made a conscious decision to break my commitment to this thread. I had to prioritize work and even now it still is the best choice for me.

With that said, I was serious about this and kept an eye on the tasks available. I attempted the anal task (the one with the ass to mouth requirement). Unfortunately, my living circumstances meant I wasn't able to complete it before expiry.

I made a mistake and it's only right to own up to it. I am sorry.

Real life always comes first and if play is affecting it, then it is time to stop. Although I would have liked to be informed when you decided this, (I'm really not that scary and will work with you guys!)I do appreciate letting me know now.

As it is the first time you have the option of staying in the thread with points resetting to 0 (Which wont make any difference right now anyway). However, I understand if you need to leave.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:35 AM   #68
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

A little short on time this week, so posting the next few tasks together. Will try to give points as they come in, but may not be right away due to time restraints and dental surgery mid week. (Stupid wisdom teeth!)
Task 7 will expire on Wednesday 1st.

Choose ONE of the options for each task.

Task 8:
Forced masturbation & Flogging.
Option one: Forced masturbation: Yay, you get to touch lots and lots! This task is simple: Accumulate 2,000 strokes, 100 minutes of touching and 15 edges. You can not count the strokes towards the touching time, or the edges towards the 100 minutes etc. None of them can be combined.
Option two: Flogging: Get a packet of sweets like strawberry laces/liquorice etc and tie them into a mini flogger. Now flog your body as much as you can, you must do at least 50 strokes per session for them to qualify.
Expires Saturday 4th.

Task 9:
Gags & genital bondage
Option one: Gags: Gag yourself for as long as you can stand. That is all there is to this task. The longer you manage in each session you do, the more points you can get.
Option Two: Genital bondage: Time to get creative and tie up your genitals however you wish. You can create some pretty ropework or bind with ties, whatever takes your fancy. The catch is that you need to wear your bondage overnight while sleeping. So make sure it is loose enough for circulation!
Expires Sunday 5th.

Task 10:
Hot & Homework assignments.
Option One: Hot: You will need toothpaste, icy hot, deep heat, and tiger balm. (Similar replacements are fine if you don't have the exact ones.) Coat each one over your genitals, you need to last 10 minutes longer wearing each one than the last. So if you used toothpaste first for 6 minutes, your next has to stay on for a minimum of 16 minutes.

Option Two: Homework assigments: Spend some time researching a topic you are not familiar with and then write a short paper on what you learned. Include your paper with your report and in your report why you chose this topic. During the research and writing time you will be sitting at your desk with no distractions while you complete the homework. Each time you get distracted during your study time, is one handwritten line of "I will not procrastinate."
Expires Sunday 5th.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of a toy you used or your created bondage. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-30-2018, 12:06 PM   #69
T5P

I think i wanna join, is it too late now? If not them i'm in!

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 12:41 PM   #70
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5P View Post
I think i wanna join, is it too late now? If not them i'm in!
Not at all, anyone can join at any time
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-31-2018, 06:40 AM   #71
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Yes wisdom tooth is stupid! Hopefully you'll not feel much pain after recovering.
Thank you for taking the time to include so many creative tasks.

Task 8:
As much as I would love masturbating (after 42 days of denial) but as I mentioned before "I am bad at edging". Besides, this could be my last report before I get 100 points (hopefully you'll give me 7+ points?) so I'll try my best to make this a good report.
Also, the other task is way more intriguing in my opinion.
Impact play is one of my favorites! Flogging is just so hot.

Firstly, I bought blueberry liquorice, it turned out a bit shorter (pack was long, they sweets were not) than I expected but it was meant for a "mini-flogger" so it was okay.

I strapped them using a rubber band, which turned out to be a bad idea because the rubber band cut through it and sent one flying in the air during flogging, and here is what I had:

I modified it a little later on by removing the rubber band and surrounding the tip with a paper then applying the rubber band on the tip again to have a mini handle and prevent any "flying" accidents.
Also, I found one stuck in the pack after I was done making the flogger so I ate it and came to realize that blueberry liquorice tastes like shit

**In this part: Body parts that were the main focus.
also I've done them in this same order then in reverse (A->B->C then C->B->A), color will indicate intensity**

First go:
Sides
I chose sides first because I never knew how much they hurt so this was me experimenting.
I started with a couple of test lashes till I found out I can take very hard hits there.
I started counting as I hit the area, spreading the hits around everywhere on my left side. The pain would go away instantly but the burning would linger and is probably refreshed when another hit lands there.
After delivering 50 lashes to my left side I switched to the right side, of course being right handed made this a bit easier because hitting this was tough and with not as much momentum as the other side (still was very hard). My sides were burning up with marks everywhere from my armpits down to the top of my thighs.

Cock and balls
It would have been shame if they were left out so I chose to deliver soft to medium lashes there.
50 soft ones to my balls (with a few actually hard ones that sent waves of pain in my whole body)
50 medium ones to my cock (again some few hard ones) as it was lying on my belly, these actually were more painful as it get very sensitive very fast so hard hits or soft hits they all would hurt so much.

Chest
I always liked the idea of impact play focusing on my chest so I thought I'd give it a try.
To make things more interesting I used metronome 100 BPM to deliver 100 very fast, very hard hits to both sides of my chest (alternating after each hit). I tried to spread them out as much as I can to cover the biggest area and made sure it was all red from one shoulder to the other. My god this was so painful, shivering after each hit as my breath was fast from the fast pace of 100 BPM. I did record it for the sake of the report and entertainment.

Inner thighs
I'm not sure if dark red color would indicate more intensity than normal red but it was. This was by far the hardest I've done.
I know how much thighs hurt so I tried extra hard hit one my left inner-thigh, 50 beautiful lashes spread out. The pain keeps building and I can feel the pain moving to the most recent hit while the other burn so much.
I switched to the right side immediately and tried to deliver the same intensity (same said right handed problem) so instead I did 100 on the right side in order to even things out because after the first 50 the right side wasn't even as red as the left one, they were equal after the second 50.
My whole legs would shake when one hit would "hit the spot", this was so intense that I had to catch my breath afterwards.

I took a few minutes rest before starting again.

Second go:
(same numbers as the first time)
Inner thighs
My thighs cooled off a little bit before I started again, this time after I was done I felt like I could heat a teapot on them!

Chest
My nipples were still sore from the not-so-long-ago session, this time I tried 50 on each side alone and not alternating. My nipples are still sore right now and my chest is red with marks all over it.

Cock and Balls
Same as before except that this time I hit my cock from the upside which turned out to be a lot more painful.

Sides
These one had cooled off totally before I started again, they were a lot more sensitive though, each lash did make flinch a little bit more than before.

Wow this was so intense I liked it a lot! I smell like blueberry and bruised like a peach!
I should probably shower right away before I find ants on me lol.

Thank you Icey for this task, I like how creative you can get!

Old 08-01-2018, 03:29 AM   #72
T5P

Task 9:

As the only appealing task on the list, I chose task 9 option 2. ( I would've done the toothpaste on but I only have toothpaste so there wouldn't be much point).

I started out by making a nappy out of a towel (from a different dare however it was very restricting) and then tying an old blanket around my waist. I then looped another underneath similar to a crotch rope.

I then got a piece of rope and tied it around the top of my tits, and put plastic bottlecaps over my nipples all whilst still wearing my bra.

Finally I used rope to tie my knees together, putting presure on the tight crotchrope/nappy combo, and connected it to the rope around my tits.

It ended up looking something like this

Experience wearing/sleeping with it on

As soon as I saw your reply, I began to tie myself up. It seemed quite exciting and I knew that once the first knot was made that it would only grow. About 15 minutes later though, I was done. As soon as I sat back down to browse GD before going to bed I noticed the pressure it put on my clit and how the mix of rope and a tight bra squeezed the nipples into the bottle caps.

It was mildly painful, but most of all it was thrilling. I had experimented on my own before, normally cumming and untieing it all due to lack of horniness. This time i felt trapped and after wearing it for a full hour whilst browsing getdare, the effects really started to kick in. My clit started to feel cold, a similar feeling to toothpaste yet I hadn't used any in over a week.

I got into my cozy bed, It contrasted my situation heavily. I laid there for 10 minutes, constantly aware of the pain and binds across my body. I noticed myself autonomously humping the thick blankets wrapped around my cunt. I felt like such a dirty slut, denial would be painful and tricky but definietly needed for me. I threw all 3 pillows off my bed, dirty sluts don't deserve comfort. Suprisingly the bed was still quite soft, and despite my growing pain I drifted off to sleep.

This morning I woke up, my body hurting and the nappy soaked. I untied everything except my nappy, I couldn't take it off just yet (still wearing it now, piss soaked and slightly messed). It feels almost like an edge, so close to being free but not yet. My tits and neck hurt especially, but bad sluts who hump when they're not supposed to don't deserve pillows, and what good are tits when they aren't bruised and sore .

Anyway hope you enjoyed my report, and I hope I dont get disqualified or warned already for accidently humping.

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #73
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Task 8:{...}

I so badly want to give you 6 points just so you're stuck at 99.

+5 points for including cock and balls, as I assume that would be the area that caused the most anxiety before doing it.
+10 for including audio - brave! (Also it is kind of relaxing to listen to.)
+5 for ending up bruised.
Total: 20 points. Freedom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5P View Post
As the only appealing task on the list, I chose task 9 option 2. {...}
+5 points for including images for better visulization
+5 points for willingly choosing to remove some comfort (pillows)
+5 points for including a nappy and soaking it throughout the night in addition to the bondage.
Total: 15 points

The humping is okay as it wasn't intentional.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-08-2018, 12:13 PM   #74
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Task 11: Ice and Impregnation fantasy.
Choose ONE option.

Option One: Ice: Drink 2 large glasses of water and then fit as many ice cubes into your underwear as you can and let them melt completely before you next go to pee. To make it more difficult you can insert an ice cube either vaginally or anally, though this optional.

Option Two: Impregnation fantasy: When you go to bed set an alarm for every two hours throughout the night until your normal wake up time. Each time you wake up attach clamps to nipples and/or breasts for five minutes to mimic swollen tender breasts and then drink a glass of water, but no peeing until your usual wake up time to mimic a full bladder. (Please keep in mind you will be very tired the following day so it is best to do this when you have few to no commitments the following day.)

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of the ice cubes you used or your clamps. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #75
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Default Farewell

Quote:

I so badly want to give you 6 points just so you're stuck at 99.

+5 points for including cock and balls, as I assume that would be the area that caused the most anxiety before doing it.
+10 for including audio - brave! (Also it is kind of relaxing to listen to.)
+5 for ending up bruised.
Total: 20 points. Freedom!
I wanted the last report to be special so I added the audio. Not sure if it's relaxing because of the flogging sounds or London Grammar playing in the background.

If I only got 6 points that would have been so frustrating Although I wouldn't have minded, only 9 days left to 60 days.

I can't say this enough but you're a very creative person, with your tasks and beside that you kept this thread alive AND FUN with a few members in even though you were busy.
And if you plan to keep it alive I would honestly consider rejoining again!
THANK YOU ICEY for the thread, the tasks and the effort.

Advertisements
Kink Talk