Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-07-2010, 03:03 AM   #76
Troyman
Account Banned

This thread is awesome...

I dare you to shower/bath with a diaper on and let it soak up heaps of water, Dry yourself off and remove as much of the water as you can from the diaper with just the towel you used to dry yourself, make sure you shower just before you go to bed. Continue with your usual bed routine and go to bed with your diaper completly soaked Extra: Drink 2 glasses before you go to bed and wet the already soaked diaper.

I'm not good with giving dares, Hope its a good one though

Imma TB when my parents aren't home :P
Old 12-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #77
romeo_sierra

Not entirely sure how hot or cold it is in your area, but here goes...

Go out an get a pair of floaties, you know the inflatable things that go around your arms when you don't know how to swim. Along with that try to find an inflatable ring to go around your waist.
Now, diaper yourself up well, use 2 or 3, as many as you want/can afford to use. Remember the thicker the better. Now inflate the floaties and the ring and wear them, just them and find a place to go for a swim rocking nothing but your diaper and the floatation devices.
If you don't have a pool, use your tub or you can go to a lake or pond at night.
Enjoy.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #78
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Before bed put on a diaper and drink at least 40oz of water. Then drink a generous but not dangerous amount of NyQuil. you may not leave your bed till morning.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to k1rage for this post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #79
Princess-Sissy-Boy

Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Sissy-Boy

Put on a diaper and then wet it (mess it too if your game). Next put on a very loose pair of pants and go for a walk allow for your pants to fall as you walk until you've reached the point of worrying and then pull them up and let them beging to fall again. You must be out walking for at least an hour.

Limits: scat (body rubbing or eating), involving family or friends, extreme public, anything causing or involving blood

Can take picture proof
Can record videos for proof
Have web cam
Will do dares through PM

Give me dares! ...please?
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/580208/
Princess-Sissy-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #80
Troyman
Account Banned

Talking

Go buy the smallest diaper you can that you can fit into (so it is very tight). Go to a public place, maybe a park and mess in it and hope that none drips out.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #81
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyman View Post
Go buy the smallest diaper you can that you can fit into (so it is very tight). Go to a public place, maybe a park and mess in it and hope that none drips out.
for that dare i suggest dry nights, i bought them once and they are painfully tight

you will need:

talcum powder
baby wipes
baby lotion
two diapers
a towel (optional)
laxatives, dulcolax work best- take two five hours before you start and dont use the bathroom at all
bottles of water
black shirt

if you dont have any of the above items then go out and buy them first, now your dare is to put on a diaper and the black shirt and and put the rest of the above items into a bag, you are going window shopping and you will be drinking alot of water

by now the laxative should be kicking in, when you feel that you need to pee you must do so, just let it keep flowing but you cannot change yet, when you feel you need to release bowels then you are going to find the tiolets and then walk away from them at and count the shops/stores that you pass until you are exactly 25 shops/stores away from the nearest public tiolet

now release yourself completly and fill your diaper, hope that wasent to niosy for the people around you, now tuck your black shirt into your diaper at the front and the back and pull your diaper up showing it off

now you have to wait on the spot you are standing until you see someone that works in the mall or shop you are standing outside of, when you do; approach them and ask where the nearest tiolets are, but you must pick out someone who is under 20 (they will smell your odors and if you peed enough then they will probably see the wet patch ha ha, they will also see your tucked in diaper) to top it off once they piont out the tiolets to you, you must ask itf they have diaper changing facilities, (if they dont already know its you who has messed themselfs then they will know now) if they dont then you must ask where thier are some, once youve found the changing facilities you must use them (most are out in the open part of the tiolets so you may have company) you are going to change yourself using the talcum powder, the lotion and the wipes, this will take you longer and be alot more embarrassing, have fun

oh and the towel is incase the facilities arent vary clean

extra pionts if you instead of using the fresh diaper use the same diaper but cleanit out in the sink ha ha
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #82
shadow10293

Thumbs up

pee yourself while in a diaper then go to sleep like that

limits: Public
Old 12-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #83
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

sleep in diapers and a pacifier for a week

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:34 PM   #84
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Buy yourself some footie pajamas and wear that every night to sleep

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #85
diaper fun

shit yourself and sleep in it
diaper fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:27 AM   #86
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Go for a walk whil sucking on a pacifier, you can turn around to go home after you either piss or crap your pants.

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #87
Kirst1

have a bath with a diaper on with rubber ducks and use baby shampoo and sruff like that and dont forget bath toys.
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Kirst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:26 AM   #88
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

take a shower first thing in the morning and then dry yourself off
now go out and get or buy three chocklate yougourts or mouses and five bottles of baby food
one box of baby milk formula and one baby bottle (if you dont already have one)
now pour the yogourts or mouses all into the back of one diaper and put it on, then put another diaper over it and go about your day, at least ten hours or if you can manage it until you go to sleep
but through out the day you can only eat the baby food and drink the baby milk, that you have to make with warm water and the baby powder, have fun

extra: if you get hungry and cannot stand the baby food anymore, at the end of the day you can take the diaper off and eat the mushy mouse or yogourt, yum yum
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
Old 12-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #89
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

After a week of using diapers, and listening to this: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/481/...umiliation.php
Every night. Then, on the eighth day, you must go outside e.t.c without a diaper, drink plenty of water, a change of clothes, and you can only go to the washroom one time.

I currently do not have access to DL stuff, so maybe lean towards the AB, or regression for me oh, and no public please.

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
punish me,dare me,pm me,but no pics unless I say so
Shuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #90
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuchan View Post
After a week of using diapers, and listening to this: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/481/...umiliation.php
Every night. Then, on the eighth day, you must go outside e.t.c without a diaper, drink plenty of water, a change of clothes, and you can only go to the washroom one time.

I currently do not have access to DL stuff, so maybe lean towards the AB, or regression for me oh, and no public please.

how do you listen to it?
i cant seam to work it ha ha

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy