Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-19-2014, 11:07 PM   #781
note

I have all tomorrow off work, give me something fun and public! I love the kinky sissy diaper stuff! Hehe. <3

As for your dare...!
Diaper yourself and get dressed in some baby or kinky clothing... maybe just a diaper if you prefer that! Grab a nice big glass and go to a sink in your house or something to get lots of water out of. You have to drink a glass of water every 10 mins! (6 big glasses of water if you don't drink up on pace!) After the hour you should have soaked yourself, after the hour you can decide how to enjoy yourself.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:32 AM   #782
kaliara

When you wake up in the morning put on your cutest sissy outfit that you feel comfortable wearing in public. Once you've done that I want you to give yourself half of the max amount of an enema you can take and diaper up. In addition you probably want to put on your plastic pants. Before you leave I want you to flip a coin... If it's heads you bring your pacifier in your mouth. If it's tails you can leave it behind (lucky you).

What I want you to do is just go for a walk around your neighborhood until you release the enema. You should be able to hold it for about 15-20 minutes which is the right amount of time to get away from your house. Once you have released you may walk home and remain in your diaper 30min x dice roll. You will also spend that remaining time wearing your onesie.

I would recommend wearing a skirt. That way when you know you're gonna lose it you at least won't leak onto clothes XD you can wear a sweatshirt if you want to hide yourself hehe

Now that your time is up in your stinky diaper you may change but you must stay in diapers and your onesie for the remainder of the day.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 02:26 PM   #783
D_Daze

You must capture a picture or short video of yourself being the pinnacle of adult babydom. You must be diapered with a paci and stuffy, you could be eating food and having it all over yourself whatever you think will make you the babiest baby in all of babydom

PM me for pic details

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #784
Princess Ali-Bear

Today you are going to go buy some suppositories if you don't have some already. Tonight you're going to be double diapered, making sure you stretch out your bum hole nicely before bed. Take the max. amount of the suppositories. Diaper up, you probably want to double up. If you aren't wet & messy when you wake up you may use the bathroom if you wish, and you can PM me a punishment.

Preferably make my dare a dice dare, dislikes/punishments allowed as a part of the dice dare.

*18, F

Dislikes/Punishments: Messing, Spanking, Time outs, hidden public

Limits: Family, most friends (two friends who are mommy & baby know), social suicide, Pictures

*I have: diapers (Pampers, size 6), diaper spreaders, onesies, pacifiers, bottles, diuretics, & laxatives, Pacifiers
LAXATIVES ARE FOR PUNISHMENT ONLY!

Last edited by Princess Ali-Bear; 07-27-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Princess Ali-Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:38 AM   #785
diaper30

Roll the dice all at once so you know what you need and how long it will take, or roll as you go along if you like surprises!
-DOUBLES! - For every doubles you roll, roll a punishment (ex. 2,2,3,5,5 = 2 punishments. 3,3,3,2,3 = 3 punishments)

Time in the diaper
1-3 24 hours
3-6 36 hours
drinking
1-2 from the bottle or glass
2-4 baby bottles
3-6 You have every half hour 250 ml drink from the baby bottles
Filling of the diaper:
1-3 wetting
3-6 Messy
What a diaper:
1-2 Adult Diaper
3 2 thick adult diapers with insert
4 - Underjams
5 - Pampers Gr.6.
6-2 thick diapers and plastic panties or equivalent and a Pampers Gr.6
penalties:
1-2 suppositories
3 - Going shopping with diapers under the pants / skirt.
4 - Make this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=122985
5th You always have to when you're at home, wearing a pacifier.
6 - Add d3 ice cubes to your diaper. Extreme: Put the ice cubes in your butt.

Punishments: Spanking, Pooing myself, Slight Public.

Absolute Limits: Enema, Crossdress, Full public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood.
diaper30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #786
sissyray
Account Banned

For the next 48 hours you may only use diapers.

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:38 AM   #787
kaliara

Go to the store and purchase a coloring book along with a set of crayons. Everyday you are to diaper up and color one page of the book. You may use your diapers during this time or not. It's up to you really but the idea is you should be wearing your diaper everyday for 20 or so days have fun!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes

Old 07-30-2014, 09:51 AM   #788
D_Daze

put on your chastity and diaper up because babies don't get hard pee pees. For the next d3 hours you have to crawl around with just your diaper on and a paci in your mouth only being able to speak in baby talk and act like a baby. Cartoons and coloring books for you!

d3 means if you roll:
1-2 = 1 hour
3-4 = 2 hours
5-6 = 3 hours

I'm alone at a semi secluded cabin and can get away with anything

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:42 PM   #789
kaliara

Okay! First things first, since babies don't get erections go ahead and lock yourself up in chastity. After you're finished with that I want you to insert 8 marshmallows. I feel like that's a fairly good amount without you exploding. When you're done with that diaper up and throw your paci in your mouth. Pack yourself a small lunch and fill up your baby bottle. Today you're gonna go on a small walk/adventure. Go wander around the woods and maybe find a nice secluded spot where you can be alone. Now here is the goal of your trip. Before you are allowed to go home and put on all of your favorite baby clothes you need to wet your diaper twice (fully) before you are allowed to mess. On top of that you need to drink your entire baby bottle only after you have messed. When that happens you may go home and get dressed for the evening. You may change your diaper but only after you've put on your baby clothes and lounged around for three hours! It goes without saying but you need to keep the paci in THE ENTIRE DAY unless you are drinking from your bottle. Have fun and try to take your time. You're on vacation, there's no rush

Like:

Dislikes

Old 08-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #790
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

Today you are going to go buy some suppositories Tonight you're going to be double diapered, making sure you stretch out your bum hole nicely before bed. Take the suppositories. Diaper up, you probably want to double up. If you aren't wet & messy when you wake up you may use the bathroom for the next 3 nights
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #791
sissytgirl
Account Banned

roll 2 sided dice add up the number that is how many weeks you have to wear diapers none stop. that is everywhere

PM Dares
LIKES/LIMITS
sissytgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:13 PM   #792
subguy4

Since you apparently like to be force into nudity/blackmail. PM me 5 pictures oif you in different outfits with a diaper showing on the outside, bonus points for also a pic of a plug in your ass in each of the outfits.

I am currently locked in a CB6000**
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #793
kaliara

Wear a diaper as your normal underwear for a week straight. You don't have to use it but wear it under your clothes at all times. When you arrive home dress up in your cutest frillier girly outfits and watch 30 minutes of cartoons every day that week.

Like:

Dislikes

Old 08-03-2014, 09:01 AM   #794
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

Today you are going to go buy some suppositories Tonight you're going to be double diapered, making sure you stretch out your bum hole nicely before bed. Take the suppositories. Diaper up, you probably want to double up. If you aren't wet & messy when you wake up you may use the bathroom for the next 3 nights
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:19 AM   #795
kaliara

Whenever you are home for the next week you must be diapered and wearing a pink frilly dress just like the one in your avatar. If you don't already have one PM me and I will help you get one. Every sissy needs a frilly dress, it's time for you to take that next step.

I would really appreciate a creative date where I go out and buy some baby-esque clothing. I don't own a onesie or anything of the sort. I can purchase it online or in a store. And if your dare is creative enough I'd be willing to send a pic with the outfit of your choosing!

Like:

Dislikes

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy