Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #181
Shades
getDare Devil

For the next week drink five glasses of water before bed while wearing a diaper, once in bed you may not get up until morning, If you have to pee, just let it flow. After the week you must wear a diaper every night for the next three nights without the other parameters. This could effectively train your body that it is okay to pee at night. You might wake up with an unexpected wet one.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #182
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to only wear a diaper for a week under your clothes and use it as your bathroom. No changing. If laxatives are available to buy or you have them use them in your next meal.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #183
LabRatGirl

well i'm not sure how old you are but if you're old enough to drink alcohol (always drink responsibly ) then the next time you go to a party where you'll be drinking wear a diaper, you can wear what you want over it, and go everytime you feel the slightest urge...only wear one diaper though and hope it doesn't leak if it does then i'm sure that means you're too sloshed to notice lol

Likes:diapers, laxatives, suppositories, insertion, anal, public humiliation, forced incontinence, bondage, punishment and being talked down to like a slutty naughty little girl

Limits: blood, extreme pain, anything involving family, anything too permanent
LabRatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #184
baobao

For the next week you must be sucking pacifier when masturbating.
I'm too lazy to use my AB stuff So i needs dares to help me use them
baobao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #185
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

wear diapers, plastic pants, and your onesie to bed for a week. Before bed prepare several baby bottles with both a sleep aid and a diuretic drink one before bed. every time you wake up during the night drink another one. Of course no changing till morning. If you actually wet yourself in your sleep you must do the dare for a second week then you are free.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #186
Shades
getDare Devil

Put four frozen marshmallows (not mini) in your rectum, then diaper up. Sit down for 30 minutes perusing the Internet. Then crawl around on all fours for 30 minutes. No using the toilet the whole time (or real words)

The marshmallows have a laxative effect that can cause temporary incontinence have fun.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Old 06-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #187
submissiver

Post Hmmm

Go to a theme park on a day you know it will be full, drink either caffiene or eat a laxative and remember to bring many diapers.
I limit illegal, extreme pain, family, public , permanent or feces/urine/blood.

I love being hypnotised, send me any hypno files to my email address and I will listen to them all.
submissiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #188
LabRatGirl

Place a stick of butter in the freezer for two hours, in that two hours time drink plenty of fluids but do not use the toilet. Now, take 3 regular sized marshmellows and 3 ice cubes. Put a marshmellow up your ass followed by an ice cube, marshmellow then ice cube and repeate once more. Then grab your stick of butter and masturbate while fucking your ass with the stick of butter for 10 minutes, edge but dont cum. Then diaper yourself up and after your diaper is so full it's leaking then that's when you may masturbate until you cum and clean yourself up. Have fun

Likes:diapers, laxatives, suppositories, insertion, anal, public humiliation, forced incontinence, bondage, punishment and being talked down to like a slutty naughty little girl

Limits: blood, extreme pain, anything involving family, anything too permanent
LabRatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #189
O yeah
getDare Sweetheart

ok so you are to give yourself an enema and then put on a diaper over your underwear then give yourself a big wedgie.... after you wet the diaper let the enema out.... u can change after 5 minutes (:
O yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #190
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

go shopping at a baby store wearing a noticeably thick diaper. Before you go drink at least 32 oz of prune juice and water. Do no leave the store until you have wet and messed yourself. While at the store act like every thing is normal, as if you dont know your wearing a diaper or wetting/messing yourself

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #191
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next day you are only to eat baby food for your meals and drink out of a baby bottle.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:23 PM   #192
Shades
getDare Devil

You must only urinate in diapers for the next two days, the diaper must leak a wee bit (pun intended) before you can change it. You must drink a liter (half if you think it is too much) an hour between 8am-9pm both days. Anytime you want to "get off" you may only do it whilst watching teletubbies or barny.
If you choose to masturbate, you must finish the episode before you may take your hand out of your diaper. Also you must put on a second diaper and wait for that one to leak before removing both of them.
Have fun

Old 07-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #193
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week you can only watch TV channels you can watch are Sprout, and Nick Jr.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #194
OnlineSlaveYah

Default ur dare.

first , you must shave, all hairs that a little baby wouldnt have, then diaper up, you will spend a whole night in just a diaper and long t-shirt if u want one, fall asleep with your thumb/ a pacifier in your mouth, do this for 2 nights. good luck
OnlineSlaveYah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #195
db25
getDare Sweetheart

You will wear a diaper every day for 3 days. When you need to change, PM someone on getdare.com, explain to them that you must be in a diaper and that you have to ask to be changed. If they say no, that's just too bad! And to make it interesting, you need to use depends, the thinner the better!
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy