Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-01-2022, 07:17 PM   #1531
SubbyFoxboi

for a full week you will be in diapers 24/7. each morning you will change your diaper and put sissy clothing on, you can not take the clothing off until your diaper is leaking or 12 hours which ever is sooner. Before putting on your next diaper you drink a max dose of caster oil and then no changing until the morning.

You can change out of most of your sissy clothing if the need arises, but if it can be worn under normal clothes then it stays on.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 11:15 PM   #1532
LittleRainy

Spank yourself 30 times each check put in a butt plug and then wear a diaper from there you're going to drink a cup of water and have a bowl of ice cream when you're done with that you want to go for a short walk after the short walk you're to go back and sit in your diaper have another cup of water have some popcorn and watch a cute movie that's appropriate for someone wearing a diaper if you have a plushie cuddle it while you watch the movie when the movie's over put on a second movie and if you haven't used your diaper by then you have to wear it till morning

Hello, I go by the name Rain. I am Non Binary and currently locked in Diapers and Chastity. I love doing kinky task but perfer to do things alone and not with other people.
Use They/She Pronouns Please.

Make sure to check out my Likes Dislikes and Limits before giving me a dare.

You can talk to me on Kik: LittleDiaperRainy
LittleRainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 03:19 PM   #1533
InternetsPrincess

Any night you have the privacy and supplies to do so for the next week, you are dared to do the first 6 things on your likes list simultaneously.

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to InternetsPrincess for this post:
Old 10-02-2022, 07:07 PM   #1534
SubbyFoxboi

Wear a diaper with "SubbyFoxboi's Little Baby" written on the front and go out shopping with a skirt and no underwear on, as well as anything else of your choice. While out, grab a nice big mean and drink at least a litre of fluid. You'll wanna bring a change of diapers with you too. Shop around for the day at your leisure, making sure to visit a few stores to try on some new clothes. Wouldn't mind any pictures of those outfits you try or the diaper front itself if you're willing. Beyond that, once your diaper is full and puffy you'll wanna change in a stall into the fresh one you have. Get yourself another drink after that point; Another litre or so. Once you wet them again you may leave.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 05:39 PM   #1535
Timmytheradturtle

Default Big Girl Gaming Challenge

Hey there! For this dare, we're going to figure out just how much of a baby you really are. Don't worry, if you're actually a big girl, then I'm sure you'll be able to prove it. Anyway, before we get started, let's get you all dressed and ready to go. First off, you'll need to go put on a pink, girly diaper. Don't fret - you'll be allowed to take it off once you prove you're a big girl, but until then, we can't risk you having an accident and making a mess. Why a girly diaper, you ask? Well, we're testing whether or not you're a baby, not whether or not you're a girl, right? We already know what a pretty, girly little sissy you are, don't we? So, once you're padded, put on your purple gaming onesie and attach a paci to your chest (just incase you get tilted ). Alright, now that you're all dressed, let's get started!~

Word on the street is that you're into video games, and incase you hadn't already guessed by your attire, this first part of this challenge will be a test of your gaming ability. You're going to play three fairly basic games, playing three rounds per game, and keeping track of how many wins and losses you have across all three.
  • First, you're going to play three games of Minesweeper. Set the game to Expert difficulty and set it to "No guessing mode." Remember to keep track of how many games you lose, as that'll come into play later.
  • Next game you'll be playing is Memory. Set the game's settings to against computer, hard, 7x6, standard, and pink. Again, you're going to play three rounds, keeping track of how many you win and how many you lose.
  • The last game you'll be playing is Connect 4. Once more, you'll be playing three rounds, keeping track of your losses.
Now, it's time for the real challenge. This will be a test of both your coding skills and your continence. First, you're going to go give yourself an enema, the size of which will be based on your gaming performance. For each round you lost, you'll need to add 100 mL to your enema. After all, the more games you lost, the greater a challenge you'll need to overcome in order to prove you really are a big girl.

Once you've administered yourself your enema, put all of your outfit back on, and go to LeetCode. You'll be completing three random, medium-difficulty coding challenges, and incase you hadn't already guessed it, your goal is to complete all three of them before you mess yourself. You are not allowed to remove your diaper for any reason until you have completed all three of your challenges. If you get a challenge that has more thumbs down than thumbs up ratings, then you may reroll for a different challenge at the cost of having to wait 10 minutes before starting it. If you spend 35 minutes on a single challenge and still haven't completed it, then you may consider it finished and move on to your next challenge if you spend 10 minutes doing something else before proceeding.

If you're still dry by the time you've finished all your challenges, then congratulations! You've demonstrated enough maturity to have earned the title of Big Girl! You may remove your diaper and go release your enema into the potty, and you are then free to change into whatever clothing you like.

However, if you didn't keep your diaper clean, then it's clear that you're nothing more than a messy little baby who would never be able to pass as a big girl. Go get cleaned up and change into a fresh double-diaper. You'll be staying in that diaper until it is fully saturated to the point of leaking. In addition to this, until you're allowed to change out of that diaper, you'll also need to comply with the following rules based on your number of losses:
  • 5 Losses: Dress up as sissy and girly as you possibly can.
  • 6 Losses: Put on your plastic pants over your diaper.
  • 7 Losses: Put on your pink locking mittens.
  • 8 Losses: You can only drink from your bottle.
  • 9 Losses: You must always be sucking on your paci unless you're drinking from your bottle.
Once you're finished, please consider sending me a report of how things went, as I would absolutely love to hear it! In any case, good luck and I hope you enjoy!~
The following user says Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:
Old 05-13-2023, 01:59 PM   #1536
Timmytheradturtle

Well, given that it's been a while, I figured I'd go ahead and give this thread a little bump! And while I'm at it, I'll also post a link to the new set of dares I recently published. All three of the dares are part of what I've called the Semi-Public Diaper Humiliation Triple-Dare, and they'd all fit pretty neatly into this thread. In fact, since I'm posting them here, and the person above is me, I guess I have to do them now, don't I?
Old 05-23-2023, 07:59 PM   #1537
BabyMatt

sorry its not a complicated one...

Diaper up, for the next 24 hours every time you need to potty roll a D6 die

if
1)wait 30 minutes then go potty
2)you have trouble going potty! drink 2 glasses of water and wait 30 mins
3) oh no baby had a acidwent! use your diaper like the baby you are
4) sit on the toilet but dont remove your diaper! Looks like the widdle baby forgot how to potty!
5) dont hold it for 1 minute, if you last go potty.
6) drink some water no potty chance!

if you have an accident you are in diapers for the week, change only when leaking!

Likes:diapers(dry, wet or messy), humiliation, forced diaper wearing/useage, being babied, hidden public.

dislikes/punishments: cornertime, line
writing,

Limits:Full public, diapers on face, family/friends, pics of face, videos, full body

anything not listed ask!

Toys/things I have: Diapers, diuretics and laxatives

I am looking to be Blackmailed into diapers if interested check this thread out: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post5324982
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 09:05 AM   #1538
rhl
getDare Succubus

Are you a big baby, are you able to wear panties yet?
Let's see.
  • Drink 20 ounces of water.
  • No diaper, dress the way you want
  • Role a dice. This is how many hours that you can not use the toilet.
  • Every 30 minutes, if you don't have the urge to go, drink another 20 ounces.
  • Remember, no toilet
Did you make the full time, staying dry?
Or did you have an accident?

You poor wet baby,
  • Let's take your wet clothing off. You don't have to finish the time.
  • Get cleaned up
  • Put on diapers.
  • Roll 1 more dice and multiply this to your last dice.
  • Is the number less than 7? If so, roll another dice and multiply..
This is how many days that you will be diapered

Last edited by rhl; 05-24-2023 at 09:09 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 07:55 PM   #1539
EquivalentTrash

Give yourself a 500ml enema, wear only a diaper and go on chatroulette. You may only change when you have permission from 5 people. When you get permission, you may change, but cannot clean yourself, put on a new diaper and stay in it for 3 hours with your messy little bum.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:40 AM   #1540
EquivalentTrash

It's been a while, so I'm giving this a bump!

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Old 06-27-2023, 05:23 PM   #1541
Pissybaby
Baby Member

Put on a diaper. Pack a diaper bag. It should have another diaper, baby wipes and baby powder. head out to a city park in the evening/night (between 8 and 11). There, find a dark spot that is not too secluded and change your diaper.

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 07:05 PM   #1542
Tywil

Wear a diaper for 24 hours
Tywil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 07:06 PM   #1543
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Wear a diaper 24/7 for a month

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 10:21 PM   #1544
EquivalentTrash

Put on a double diaper, skirt, and a crop top. Take 3 revealing photos and upload them to exposedrealme.

Old 07-12-2023, 03:00 PM   #1545
FoxyFemboy

When you wake up in the morning put on your a definitively girly outfit that you feel comfortable wearing in public. Once you've done that I want you to give yourself half of the max amount of an enema you can take and diaper up. In addition you probably want to put on your plastic pants.

What I want you to do is just go for a walk around your neighbourhood until you release the enema. You should be able to hold it for about 15-20 minutes which is the right amount of time to get away from your house. Once you have released you may walk home and remain in your diaper 30min x dice roll. You will also spend that remaining time wearing your onesie.

I would recommend wearing a skirt. That way when you know you're gonna lose it you at least won't leak onto clothes. You can wear a sweatshirt if you want to hide yourself.

Now that your time is up in your stinky diaper you may change but you must stay in diapers and your onesie for the remainder of the day.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy