Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-06-2021, 08:12 AM   #1
Sebheb2112

Male 28/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

28/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

Hello, so this message is going to be long but if you are looking for a dominant it could be worth your time.

So I haven't posted for a long time but I've been Dom for 2 girls submissive for over 2 years (one after the other, never more then 1 at same time)

So i'm looking for a submissive for a online relationship. I want it to be stricly dom/sub, no love or nothing more then that. I'm looking for something long term that isnt based only on sexual scene. I'm looking to have some control outside the bedroom too. I like to have control and make you feel submissive. I want us to be able to discuss about anything too, i'll not just give you order after order.

A bit more about me, i'm 28 years old and i'm about 6 feet and 200 lbs. I'm not athletic but i'm not not big either. I don't have a pic on my profile but if you are interested i'm willing to send in privates. In life, i'm playing hockey and I like to watch sports. For my dominant side, like I said I've had 2 submissives and both were begginers so i'm used to that if you are. I'd not say i'm a rude dom but if we have discussed about a rule and you accepted it and then not follow it i'm gonna be strict on that! I'm pretty open about kinks. Most important is that you be open to give some control outside of the bed room. Also i'm not into pet play, age play and anything about scat, blood or illegal.

I know that girl submissive looking for a Dom are pretty rare but we still have to have a discussion and see if we are looking for the same things and if we fit. I want to do it the right way and be long term. You'll not be my submissive as soon as you message me, we are going to have a good talk before doing anything.

I also like to play games or bets or just giving so challenges to do with reward/forfeits. I want it to be fun. I want us to have fun doing that and discover/being pushed into our kinks.

I'm expecting my submissive to get kik once we agree to have the dom/sub relationship for easier communications. I'm someone that likes to have communications often. Likely every day.

How is it going to works ? Here's a summary. Obviously first we will have to discuss about your kinks, what you like and not and your limits.

RULES :
So you are going to have rules to follow. What kind of rules ? it depends of your kinks and what you want or not, everything gonna be discussed first. So obviously there's not touching/orgasm without my permission. Other rules that i've used in the past that are more about control : (it obviously depends on your kinks and what you want)
-Goodmorning et goodnights when you wake up and got to bed
-Sending a pic of your outfits every morning. (one of my ex sub said that it was making her feel very submissive to have to send that every day)
-Asking permission to use bathroom, if no answer wait 15 min (one of my ex sub liked bladder control so that was one of her rules)

So this kind of rules but depending on your kinks.

Session :
So when we are both availlable we can have a live session where you do what I ask as I say it. It can be on video chat if you are willing to. I understand it will need trust before doing that. But we can start only by text chat.

Task :
I like to give weekly and or daily task to do depending of your kinks again.
Example :
-x number of times with butt plugs (or nipple clamps?)
-Let's say you have some cleaning to do, i could ask you to be naked or wearing something.
-X number of edges

So you get it, things like that depending on you likes and limits that we are going to discuss before anything.

So thats about it for now. If you are interested or you have questions send me a PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk