Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2018, 03:33 PM   #1
Dickdrip

Talking Warning: Extreme Forced Blackmail Tease Torture (Warning)

Warning- this is not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended etc please don’t read on.

So, boys and girls, settle down and I’ll tell you a story...

Once there was a sweetly curious little boy called Marky. Markyboy was a cute young TEACHER who strayed somewhere dangerous...

One day Markyboy got chatting to a cruel, sadistic dom online - a nasty man who liked nothing better than to torment poor unsuspecting boys like Marky with cruel humiliations and endless teasing, keeping them in constant mental torment, their cocks aching for a release that would never cum...

The dom didn’t show his true colours at first. No - he tricked poor gullible Markyboy into sending him some lovely incriminating photos of himself. He evenlet slip the name of his school! As soon as this had happened, that bad bad dom flipped, and started making Markyboy’s life a living sexual tease hell...

And now? Now that nasty dom is looking to up the stakes and twist the screws on Marky, by inviting fellow sadists to enjoy him too...

...And this is where you come in. Let’s make this fucker our tease bitch!

Kik him at Diam0ndHard, with the passcode: “show us your buttie, teach!” and he’ll be forced to send a humiliating pic of him mooning the cam or I’ll expose him lol. He’s totally trapped!

If youre into cock teasing and want to torture him further- and I hope you do - message me here or add my Skype (cock_teaser) and we can discuss.

Enjoy,
DD
Dickdrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk