Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Default Person Above AB/DL Dare

Person above with an Adult (Or Teen) Baby/Diaper lover theme
So you write a dare for the person above you to do.
You can use anything within the persons limits that works around the theme, diapers, pacifiers, cribs, messy, you name it!
An example dare would be:
"wear a diaper, and suck on your pacy tonight, whilst you sleep"
Have fun!

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
punish me,dare me,pm me,but no pics unless I say so
Shuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Shuchan for this post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Hahaha, I am soo doing that, even if it wasn't an intended dare. Anyways, I dare you to sleep tonight wearing only a diaper!
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

This is just a copy paste of an earlier dare I posted but I'd like to help get this thread going so here it is.

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kirrik for this post:
Old 06-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
Kirst1

Ok piss your pants then go into a store still in the wet pants and get diapers. Then get a stuffed toy and some childish clothing ( a sleeper if you can target sells them) then go back in the store in a diaper and your baby cloths holding your toy and get a pacifire.
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Kirst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

ok tonight, when you are about to go to sleep, strip down to your underwear (or if you have one, wear a diaper) grab some honey adn rub yourself down from head to toe. Do not close your mouth, instead drool all over yourself. Have fun with that.
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
Kirst1

you can only use a diaper all this week no bathroom at all a part from to wash (i dont have any honey so give me somthing difrent in my dare)
I don't send nood picks or stip on cam the most you will see of me is me in panties and tee hsirt no less unless I know you well
Kirst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
Babywoody89

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirrik View Post
This is just a copy paste of an earlier dare I posted but I'd like to help get this thread going so here it is.

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!
I accept your dare! I don't have any liquid laxative, but I have taken four laxative tablets. Will this be enough?
Babywoody89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
DumbBrunette

Okay then, this is my first dare so go easy on me if it's rubbish. Wear a mini skirt with a diaper underneath. Then go to the shop at a busy time and look around the isle's bend over to look at stuff on the bottom shelf ect. Then say "Oh i think i've wet again" to yourself but make sure someelse can hear you. Go to the toilets and tuck your skirt up into the diaper. Then try and find the person who you saw earlier, and walk past them wet yourself while standing near them(or poo if daring) if someone points it out to you, pretend you didnt hear them and walk off. Try to wet yourself enough that some comes out and trickles down your leg

Good luck

i cant afford diapers so give me some dares to do with knickers
DumbBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 AM   #9
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

any time your alone and feel the need to pee you must roll a die.

1-2 wet yourself immediately
3-4 you have 1 minute to get to a bathroom after a minute start going where ever you happen to be
5-6 you can go normally

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #10
diaperkitten

for the next week you must wear diapers and bright colourded kids cloth. You also much have the waist band of the diaper showing. At you will suck on a pacifire and sleep with no cover and hug a tedddy.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #11
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

I don't have more than 2 or 3 hours alone at a time. I could possibly start before I go to bed, but my mother comes in my room everyday before she leaves for work.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:44 AM   #12
lion74
Distinguished Member

for the next week when you are to wear and use diapers. At bedtime you need to sleep with a pacifier or sucking your thumb and sleep with a stuff animal. If you have footed pajamas you must wear them. Also at least one of your meals will be baby food.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74

Last edited by lion74; 09-27-2011 at 04:47 AM.
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:58 AM   #13
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion74 View Post
for the next week when you are to wear and use diapers. At bedtime you need to sleep with a pacifier or sucking your thumb and sleep with a stuff animal. If you have footed pajamas you must wear them. Also at least one of your meals will be baby food.
Was that intended for me, or the guy above me?

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy