Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-29-2019, 03:18 AM   #1
helliswhatyoumake

Default Kinks from chidhood

Do any of your current kinks have the roots in your childhood, I know I do.

I remember as a kid i liked seeing people barefoot and playing games where one person was a slave and tied up, i could go into detail but I was wondering if anyone else has stories about there kinks starting in there childhood
The following 2 users say Thank You to helliswhatyoumake for this post:
Old 01-29-2019, 03:32 AM   #2
Jfreeman1999

I always enjoyed being tied up. Used to be alot of games like that which I really enjoyed

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:13 AM   #3
subDanni

Yes! I loved simple bondage (not extreme bondage), and I enjoyed doing self bondage in my room. And occasioally even outside, but where I would not be seen.

And also crossdressing. Eventually I mixed those two kinks.. ;P
subDanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 10:12 AM   #4
CagedHiruzen

Yeah, cops and robbers would always end up with the robbers getting caught and restrained somehow.

Formally hiruzen_takaski

KIK: Gmodman1994

PM Dares

Overstimulation: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89043

Deepthroat: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89042

Non-sexual: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89041

Anal: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89040

Basic: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89039

Come join me and Kila here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=358981
CagedHiruzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:15 PM   #5
Cumboy18

Default Yeah

It was always strange I would pretend to go to jail and get strip searched and inspected by the guards. And I would always try to get my friends to play battlestrip or something of that nature
Cumboy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:42 PM   #6
justdave67y

Yeah, loved those games. Enjoyed strip poker where loser submits... Lost a lot on purpose!
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:16 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default kinks

I think being a total exhibitionist is because of my childhood at age 11 when I found I liked being seen naked and watched having sex etc .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:27 AM   #8
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

I think I do. I was the chubby/fat kid growing up, I was very ashamed of my body and am still working on those issues. I think I love seeing exhibitionism because to me that person is confident enough, and that’s a turn on. I also like showing off cause I’ve worked hard for the body I have. It’s still not perfect but it’s getting there.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:09 AM   #9
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I can remember as a kid, I enjoyed being tied up/ blindfoldsd. If there was a game or something, I would always pretend I didn’t and what not but secretly I enjoyed if
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

When I was in middle school (5th grade I was 10, so that counts) I was the guy girls didn't want interested in them. A bit heavy, a bit awkward... I could work with girls on school projects, or talk to them, and that was all fine. But the girls didn't want to think I thought they were cute.

So, I adapted. I got very good at looking at girls checking them out, without them knowing. So good that it was commonly assumed by 9th grade that I was gay, just because I didn't seem to show much interest in girls.

In reality, I was just very good at looking without being seen.
This lead to, as I grew up, a voyeurism kink. I liked being able to see.
When it comes to tasks and dares i give on getdare, I'm a fan of giving public tasks to girls where what they show off should seem natural. Unintentional. So that the guys who see are like "wow, how lucky am I? She doesn't even know what she's showing me right now!"
Seems much sexier to me than very blatant acts, and brings me back to, say, French class in 7th grade, where the desks faced each other and Renee liked to wear skirts and SOMETIMES I got a peek at panties.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:32 AM   #11
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Holy crap, this thread has just reminded me of all the weird things I did with this one kid as a kid o///o.

Every like 3 or 4 or 2 days, I went to this one kid's house, and the parents were always downstairs. I mean that when I say they were literally always downstairs. We played this prison game where one person got naked and gagged with tape, and the other bossed around the naked prisoner. The jail cell was under the bed.
Every like once in a while, the prisoner had to walk around through all the rooms of the upstairs. Every ten minutes we switched roles.
Hah, it brings back fun weird happy memories
We were never caught too, so we just did this every time.
Now I am wondering how young I had to be to be innocent enough to not find this game weird, but old enough to suggest such a game xD

I bet this playmate had to be slightly older than me, I think they suggested it.
Anywho, good times lol.

Aw man... Now I remember growing up and they came over to my house, we went downstairs, they took their shirt off, and I was like "*Gasp* I am telling on you!"

Damn child me! I could have got laid that day! XD
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 12:05 PM   #12
helliswhatyoumake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
Holy crap, this thread has just reminded me of all the weird things I did with this one kid as a kid o///o.

Every like 3 or 4 or 2 days, I went to this one kid's house, and the parents were always downstairs. I mean that when I say they were literally always downstairs. We played this prison game where one person got naked and gagged with tape, and the other bossed around the naked prisoner. The jail cell was under the bed.
Every like once in a while, the prisoner had to walk around through all the rooms of the upstairs. Every ten minutes we switched roles.
Hah, it brings back fun weird happy memories
We were never caught too, so we just did this every time.
Now I am wondering how young I had to be to be innocent enough to not find this game weird, but old enough to suggest such a game xD

I bet this playmate had to be slightly older than me, I think they suggested it.
Anywho, good times lol.

Aw man... Now I remember growing up and they came over to my house, we went downstairs, they took their shirt off, and I was like "*Gasp* I am telling on you!"

Damn child me! I could have got laid that day! XD

I know what you are talking about did the same kind things but never got fully naked, I was always the one trying to get my friends to play them, though I did like being the prisoner, they weren't very good so i tended to be the prison guard
Old 02-01-2019, 12:11 PM   #13
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
I know what you are talking about did the same kind things but never got fully naked, I was always the one trying to get my friends to play them, though I did like being the prisoner, they weren't very good so i tended to be the prison guard
That's awesome! Maybe we aught to play this game together sometime lol
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #14
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I was hung up on feet and being messy very early. I remember clearly dreams about touching people with my feet, and walking through jelly on the floor. Then, I thought bare feet were gross. I even hated going barefoot on grass.

Then, it was like a switch was thrown. I wanted to be barefoot. At 12 years old, being barefoot became a huge turn on.

Everything was like a switch. I had a friend younger than me, he was 8 while I was 12. We went around the neighborhood together. One day we were in his house. He was changing to go run in the sprinkler. He had to pee. He left the bathroom door open, totally naked and told me to watch and he peed and the switch went, and I was obsessed with everything pee.

I alsways wanted to be naked. That started around 9 or 10, but being barefoot... I used to sneak out when it would rain at night to walk in the puddles barefoot. Then going around in my underwear late at night, or early in the morning. That led to being naked outside.

Haven’t turned back since.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:08 PM   #15
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

the idea/concept of being completely naked where others could see me embarrassed me but also excited me from a young age, I don't know why but here I am today a huge exhibitionist. I'd often purposely put my young self in situations where I might end up naked and it was difficult with overbearing parents, but I did have a lot of CFNM situations due to an older sister taking me to a pool for swimming lessons where there were no family change rooms

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 02-02-2019 at 07:11 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk