Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2024, 12:55 AM   #1
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Female 31/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/sub in any place (let's have fun)

31/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/sub in any place (let's have fun)

Important

Before I get to the info you want to know, I have health issues and there are a few bad days and I ask that you are patient. My memory is half shot right now and I struggle with what I want to say, what words to use; bluntly I may suck at convo on occasion. I didn't use to be like this! I'm gonna need some patience from you and you might need some luck in understanding me if I don't read what I'm typing first!

This is a way for me to have fun while not being able to do much.

As a small request, if we do chat, please do not comment how nice it is to have nothing to do. It sucks.

Who am I as a dominant?

I can be strict when the situation truly requires it, but most of the time I'm not. I love giving teasing and pain tasks. (In addition to others, but those are my top two!) I'm not someone who is super strict, but I can try. I want to be your friend and not just someone telling you what to do.

I haven't been super active on this site in a long time. I try to find a good sub, and do for a bit then he disappears and I decide to take a break from reposting

Why do I like being dominant?

I enjoy helping submissives explore their likes, etc. I like teasing you and making you want to be so lucky to cum.... and then most of the time saying no. Maybe once in awhile allowing it. Maybe.

What do I want in a submissive?

I want someone who has at least some experince and a lack of toys is absolutely no issue!
As I said I want to be friends, so you should be able to hold a conversation. You should be willing to ask me questions. I'm dominant, I'm not some scary monster. I've met online submissives who have said other dominants do not like them asking questions. That's not me. If I don't want to answer a question I will tell you.

Things You Might Want To Know:

Would I ever switch? Respectfully no. I have no interest in switching.
Experience: I have always been curious about being dominant and for the last several years, I have been an online domme. I've had multiple online submissives, although I've never played in real life due to my location.

What do I like giving for tasks?

I'm into giving a lot of pain, teasing and edging tasks mainly. A lot of denial for sure.
What kind of tasks am I hesitant on?

Public! Unsure why but it makes me slightly uncomfortable. If this a like of yours, seriously consider passing, with all respect. I have made one submissive edge at work but anything more crazy is a no go for me.
What will I absolutely never give you?

Blackmail, permanent injuries, bodily fluids (not cum )

I'm pretty flexible, although I will tell you if I'm not comfortable. With my tasks, I try to be pretty creative and detailed and I aim to make them fun if possible. I am willing to send photos after some time. Sometimes due to health problems I may not be able to send a lot of tasks

What do I like to do for fun?

Reading (way too much books, if there is such a thing), photography and snuggling animals! I can promise you will get photos of my baby, Otis (a rabbit).

What I'm Looking For:

☆ A male between 30 and 40 ish. I'm not interested in someone a lot older than me.
☆ If you wish to send photos and videos, you can; however, this is not a mandatory requirement. You do not have to Skype or webcam. Due to my living situation, this isn't an option for me unfortunately. I may send photos once I trust you, I used to love it.
☆ For your likes, at least not have my limits in them. Anything else I'm flexible with, aside from the notes mentioned above.
☆ I will give you tasks and I'm willing to make rules. I'm flexible to what you would be willing. I'm not demanding one type of relationship.
☆ Your time zone does not matter to me, I'm flexible. If you are in a North American time zone, I would love it! It would be nice to have someone on this side of the ocean.
☆ I prefer submissives with at least some experience.
☆ With my hobby of reading, I ask that you offer detailed reports with your best attempt at good grammar. I will understand though if English is not your first language.
☆ Once I feel we are ready to talk kink, we can.
☆ We can discuss what chat method we will use, I have several.

Don't reply if you are:

-》If you can Never Chat - I want someone who I am able to talk to, which helps build a connection and trust. I do understand if you are busy, although never being able to talk is difficult for me. I'm close to the Eastern time zone. Not quite but close.
-》 If you are not okay with denial. I love denying guys.
-》Begging is perfectly fine. Being over dramatic isn't. There's a very fine line between the two.
-》If you are not okay with pain.
-》 If you do not have any experience.
-》 If you do not answer all the questions!

Questions
Basic Questions

When answering these, remember you want my reply, put the effort in.
1. Are you male? (Why I ask this, I'm unsure really mostly just to confirm that you are )
2. What is your age?
3. Tell me about yourself!
4. Relationship Status?
5. What are you looking for from me?

Kink Related Questions
1. Likes, Dislikes, Limits?
2. What toys do you have? (Don't just tell me household stuff, what are those items that you use. )
3. What experience do you have?
4. Why or what do you enjoy about being submissive?
5. Describe one of your biggest fantasies to me?
6. Here's a role-playing scenario. You choose how to respond to it. It's been 6 months since I've let you cum, how would you beg for me to let you cum OR to deny you further?

Final Questions
1. What is your preferred chat?

2. Any questions you have for me?

Thank you for replying, if your reply is interesting I'll message you!

I will ignore any posts in this thread
The following 5 users say Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 03-01-2024, 06:20 AM   #2
kadamka88

Hi Miss, i've sent you a pm, please check it. Adam

LIKES: bdsm, cbt, feet torture, foot dares, joi cum control, edging, milking, cock tease, navel play, sounding, spanking, clothespins, chance dares, games with forfeits, omegle, webcam, creative dares ...

LIMITS: showing face, sissy, feminisation, pet play, too much pain, shit, too messy, writing lines, blackmail, financial.

Spoiler:
My dare for you: If you read this, you have to send me your favourit dare in pm, and i'll send u mine too. Let's have fun! ;) :D
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk