Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-08-2024, 10:02 AM   #1
Lubb

Male 33/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in EU (long post)

33/male/slave seeks 30+/male/master in EU (long post)

Hello

This is my third time posting in this forum, with my first post dating back to early 2021 and my most recent one from late 2023. Since then I have had a bit more experience with being an online submissive/slave, and I have learned more about my kinks and my needs. Hopefully it's a journey I can go on with a Master/Dom.

Who I am and what I'm looking for

I am a male submissive/slave in my 30s looking for a long-term M/s D/s relationship, preferably between the age of 30 and 50, who is ideally living in EU due to timezones. Feel free to contact me even if you are younger or older, or live outside EU. The chemistry between us is more important than a number or location.

I enjoy gaming, watching movies/series, and gardening. I would like to get into exercise, but the motivation has been lackluster as of late. Maybe a Master will help me get that ball rolling.

It will mainly be an online relationship through text, and maybe voice, but I would eventually like to meet up with the right person if we click well together.

Effective communication is important to me, preferably daily. I really like a Master/Dom who can be soft, empathic, loving, and who reward obedience, because I have come to learn lately that it makes me feel way more submissive and willing to push myself when I feel cared for, safe and respected.

On the other hand, it is also a huge turn-on for me when I am ordered around by a firm, authoritative Master/Dom during sessions, who enforces discipline for disobedience, maintains clear verbal communication, is strict and demanding, and knows when to take a small break to check in and see if I am doing okay. Aftercare is VERY important following this, and that's a definite need of mine. Having a safe word (red, yellow, green) is also important, for the both of us.

Maintaining a healthy balance of control and compassion is essential.

I am looking for something more than just jerk-off sessions. I desire a deeper connection where we can share our life experiences, discuss common interests, and support each other through ups and downs. As mentioned above, ideally I would like to keep in contact every day, and build a relationship that is fulfilling for both of us.

I want you to train me to become your perfect submissive/slave. This will of course not happen over night, but gradually while trust and rapport is built.

I do have a job and a life outside the internet, so sometimes I won't be able to communicate as much, like when I'm at work, but I will always be available at some point during the day.

(control, rules, power exchange, tpe, hypnosis, cyberdomination, parental control, bondage, degradation, edging, chastity, cnc)

I am very interested in most things that has to do with relinquishing control. I would like to be given rules to follow, including when I have to go to bed, when I have to get up, what I eat, when I exercise, when and if I am allowed to cum, and so on.

Lately I have gotten really interested power exchange, bordering on TPE.

I have also gotten really interested in listening to hypnosis audio/videos. Mainly ones that condition you to become more obedient and subservient. Being told to listen to specific audios/videos to further develop my submissiveness subconsciously is a big turn-on.

I enjoy console and computer games, and I'm also interested in extending control and tasks into the digital parts of my life as well. PC/Phone. When I can use them, for how long, etc. I have experienced with parental control apps (mainly Qustodio and Kidslox) that can set time limits and physically lock me out of my devices, which is a really huge kink for me I have noticed. I would be very willing to explore this more. It would even be fun to play video games together if you're into that.

I also really like bondage, dirty talk/being called names, edging, chastity, forced/coercion, consensual non-consent. Curious about pretend-blackmail. I am open to trying different things, as long as they are safe and sane.

Dislikes
(anal, face)

While not my preference, I will consider anal play with the right person and proper equipment after gaining more trust and feeling more comfortable.

Showing face is also something I won't do before we have chatted for a while and you have proven yourself to be a trustworthy person that would never distribute or expose anything I share with you.

Limits

Scat, Blood, Exposure, (real) Blackmail, Family/Work, Permanent Marks.

What now?

Feel free to send me a message here on GetDare if you think any of this resonates with you. Please specify what you are looking for, and do tell if there was something in particular in this post that struck a chord with you. If it's obvious you didn't read my post then I won't reply.

From there we can switch to either email or Telegram for convenience's sake. I do have Kik as well, but it is so ad-riddled that I prefer not to use it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope you're having a wonderful day.

- Lubb =)
Lubb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk