Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
VickyM

Default Home Nudity Dares - Forced Exposure

I have been thinking of wanted to be dared or forced into have my mom or sis see me in nothing but a pair of new white ankle socks. But I do not want to just walk around or go to them and expose myself. I'm into it for the rush of doing a dare or something fun and creative and possibly being seen by them and caught exposed ..

Just to start I am willing to really do these dares and this is for fun ..
No incest or xxx but anything kinky and fun is allowed !
Basically looking for simple, kinky, and detailed dares such as this one that does not entail me exposing myself directly but puts me in position where i may get caught or seen .. can use only boxers, t-shirt, socks UP TO YOU>

For example>: Walking into sis room in only socks is not a dare, and dropping my towel after a shower is not one either. They both entail me exposing myself on purpose and are not only lame but boring to actually do.
Looking for somebody to come up with fun ideas that may or may not (if i'm luck enough) leave me exposed possibly in front of my mom or sis if thas what ur into. If they are fun I will really do them, thas what I'm into it for.

I have done 2 dares recently which I made myself and neither resulted in exposure. Let's see if we can come up with some more and I will try them during the day .. I am online all day so get back to me !!
Be detailed .. set what I am allowed to wear, where i have to go, or what i have to do !

Here is the one I did: (keep the same format for yours)
Yesterday I went to take a shower. When I went to the bathroom I knew parents where gone but not sure if sis was home. So I dared myself to:
Strip to only ankle socks, but cover rock hard dick (did jumping jacks to make it hard) in lathered up shaving cream. Then I dared myself to walk out of the bathroom, down the hall, leave my towel there and walk back to the bathroom w my hands on my head. If I did not get caught by that point (which I did not) then I would have to go back into the bathroom leave the door unlocked for 2 min and stand there w hands on head before I could end the dare and take shower. (I never got caught in hall or w/ door unlocked)

IF I HEAR ANY "MASTURBATION" OR ANYTHING XXX I WILL NOT REPLY OR DO ANY OF THE DARES AND STOP READING THE ENTIRE POST !!! >>
And again be creative I am NOT dropping a towel or leaving my door open.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
jackdaniel

Well I really don't know You're not giving me many options here..

I don't know if you'll consider this exposing yourself on purpose, but maybe you could go naked into someones room while they are asleep, and then have the risk that they might wake up and see you.

The best I can come up with.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
VickyM

OK .. thas an idea. Now build on it, make it fun and not knowing whether or not I may or may not be seen (if i'm lucky). So pick a place that I have to stay and possibly fall asleep .. then after how many hrs can i set my alarm to wake me up and end the dare. What can I wear ?? Does what I wear change every hour ?? ... BE CREATIVE and DETAILED !! If it is fun I will risk exposing myself to do it.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #4
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Hope this works for you....

Wearing shirt, t-shirt, jeans, underwear, shoes and, of course, the socks, stand in your bedroom and call for your sis. If she comes into your room, you must ask her if what you are wearing is okay to go out in. If she doesn't come into your room, remove one item of clothing and call again. You can choose which item to remove. If she comes into your room, ask her the question; if she doesn't, remove another item of clothing and call again.

You must only call once per item of clothing.

If she replies but doesn't come into your room, you can only ask her to come into your room.

You may be lucky - she may come in as soon as you call, or she may not come in at all; or she may come in when you are just wearing your socks.

Of course, you could do this dare the other way round - start wearing only the socks and add an item of clothing each time.

You can either choose which way round (clothed to unclothed or unclothed to clothed) depending on your knowledge of your sister ... or you can flip a coin (heads for clothed to unclothed; tails for unclothed to clothed).

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 10-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #5
jackdaniel

Talking

Thanks for the private message

I'll see if can come up with something..
Old 10-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #6
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

does your sister have a particular schedule during the week and weekend for when shes home? this would make it a lot easier. Also, does she usually stay in her room? if not then what parts of the house does she tend to hang out in and to do what? your answers will help me think of something. Also is your sis younger or older than you?
Old 10-09-2007, 01:09 PM   #7
VickyM

Thanks for posts so far. Hope I get more better ideas. I'll pass on the asking her what to wear idea I guess just not realistic and exciting,and involves her to much directly.
But great thinking and appreciate post was fun to read. Anyway my sis is 15 I am 19 and mom 40ish. Sis usually at school all day till 330 and mom work till 4, but I only home tues and sun during the day. Other days I'm at work and school till 8-9 at night and can do then.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #8
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Thanks for posts so far. Hope I get more better ideas. I'll pass on the asking her what to wear idea I guess just not realistic and exciting,and involves her to much directly.
But great thinking and appreciate post was fun to read. Anyway my sis is 15 I am 19 and mom 40ish. Sis usually at school all day till 330 and mom work till 4, but I only home tues and sun during the day. Other days I'm at work and school till 8-9 at night and can do then.
would you be willing to try on a tuesday from 4-5pm or would you prefer at night?
Old 10-10-2007, 09:54 AM   #9
VickyM

Default hey !

Well I'm still here and waiting for real for some fun dares. I'm sure there somebody who will come up with something fun that I will be nervous to complete and may end up with me being humiliated or exposed in front of my younger sis or mom for your enjoyment. Again I am not looking to simply expose myself to them, I don't want to be caught but want a fun dare for excitement and rush and possibility of being seen will do as many as possible till been seen nude by family members.

Last edited by VickyM; 10-10-2007 at 10:08 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #10
fun-dave

Lightbulb a few idea's

hows about you have a shower and you "fall down the stairs" (ie stomp down them and lay at bottom) in your towel will they come help you will they see anything , who will come see!

or you could wait till your sister is watching a movie and go ask her to come look at something on your computer then go get a shower and u might be changing wen she walks in to see this thing on your comp and see you naked or you might be dressed.

you could "borrow" something from her wen she at school that you know she will need then be changing wen she comes home and u may be naked wen she comes in to your room looking for it.

for your mum you could walk downstairs in just your boxers with huge hard on and go make breakfast and u might see her you might not she might see your hard on she might not!

naked with just dressing goun on but left open would also work!

what bout answering the door in just your white socks one day no matter who it is! but lock the door so ur mum or sis would have to nock or it could just be the mail man
Old 07-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #11
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Please pay attention to dates before replying in threads in this section. This one's from October 2007. And OP has not been on since last November.

Thread locked.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk