Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #1
shygirl1

Default Butt stretching limits?

I'm just curious, but are there any limits in how far your butt/butthole can be stretched?

Or is it just so when you take enought time you can fit nearly everything that has a reasonable size.

Well ok it's so that you can't fit something that is bigger than your entire butt of course but can you stratch your hole so wide that you can nearly insert something the size of a head for example?

like: anal,enema,stretching,ice
dislike: messy, hidden public
limits: pics, family, poop, messy, public, all that would get me into social problems

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...286e1.25032726
shygirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:28 AM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Hmm I think thats not really possible to do in one session, you need to train it alot and for a long time i believe
Old 12-18-2014, 10:30 AM   #3
shygirl1

ok i know that's not possible in one seassion

it maybe even need years

but if you continue stretching for years how big will your hole get?

like: anal,enema,stretching,ice
dislike: messy, hidden public
limits: pics, family, poop, messy, public, all that would get me into social problems

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...286e1.25032726
shygirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:14 AM   #4
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

to be hones it can open as much as your bones at max.. and it can be as 35 as 55 cm depending on the person if it's of big consitution or small

but BE AWARE going over a limit is dangerous because after the funcion of the muscles that keep the ass closed will come off and it'll be very bad when u get old

once streched it never NEVER come back as the beginning even if u don't do anything for years if you do it again after 10 years fe well with just few try in the same session it get back to be loose (the muscle has not the integrity of before)
MARIOMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #5
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Bug

You must be gentle with your butt or you can lose the ability to "hold it." Which is just not sexy... at all. Or there's the chance that the inside parts of your butt can spill out and become the new outside parts of your butt...

In Sweetsy's mind, there's no reason why you should ever need to stick something as big as a head in your butt and you'd certainly be asking for a broken sphincter. But I'm not a doctor, so... take that as you will.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:16 AM   #6
OnTheRimOfMyGlass

I can't link to it here because of anuses on the page, but this is what BMEZine's wiki has on anal stretching:
The process of anal stretching is a lot like earlobe stretching, except you don't wear the "jewelry" around the clock. Like stretching a piercing, it involves slow and increasingly larger play over an extended period of time. Like all good things, it takes time!

Done carefully, anal stretching can safely (and without negative side effects) result in rectal circumferences of 15" (38cm) = diameter of 4.77" (12cm) and more. Done slowly, the process should be pleasurable (and may be a little painful as well). If there is bleeding or excessive pain, you're stretching too fast. Always be sure to use lots of lube.

After stretching, it takes three to six hours for the anus to return to normal (it will have large swollen "lips" until then). Other than the ability to engage in heavier anal play, anal stretching will cause no functional change to digestion or defecation.
I've generally heard that the maximum limit of what you can take is based on your pelvis, which for most people is...enough for an infant's head, for obvious reasons. However, there's also the maximum limit of what a person's muscle and skin can handle, which may be a lot less than what the pelvis can handle, as well as just plain different sizes of people. I've heard one couple's account of the dom having the sub insert his head into the ass of a much larger person, and getting as far as the bridge of the nose, before the sub had to call a limit and the dom pulled him out and cleaned off his eyes a whole lot. I've also seen some pretty big toys going into people's butts. So, I'd say it's possible, but unlikely due to multiple logistical issues regarding what we use heads for and what we use butts for, as well as the time and effort involved in stretching an asshole that much.
OnTheRimOfMyGlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #7
mashachan

its a muscle and you can strech it...
in younger years its totaly safe.. when you get older.. it can affect your body.. happy diaper times ^_^

*scratches her head.. took me like 8 seconds to google it Oo*

not here to pleasure you or for a cybersexsession.

i don´t like pm´s ^_^.. oh and i never read them
mashachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:52 AM   #8
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Just go slow and make sure you dont make permanent damage.
Stretching it above the limits and too fast is dangerous.

In the medieval era they built a device , The Pear of Anguish, that would tear the victim anus, vaginal and so on by stretching it.
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk