Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-11-2021, 09:13 AM   #1
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Default Extreme Human Oral Sex Toy

I have a new dildo, I want to become its oral sex toy/object. Please give me extreme tasks that you would only give to an object/toy. I want my sole purpose to pleasure the dildo.

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Family, Public. Scat, Permeant Damage, Pictures
The Living Statue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 11:58 AM   #2
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Ready to be used by my dildo

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Old 10-13-2021, 11:22 AM   #3
grannyd16
Prodigy

Look up, open your mouth, put the dildo in your mouth snd hold it for 15 minutes, after that you may move but must keep the dildo in your mouth for another 15 mins
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 10-15-2021, 09:40 AM   #4
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Ready to be used again

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Old 10-15-2021, 11:12 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Your dildo seems jealous. It noticed a fancy knife with a fancy sheath. It wants a sheath!

You will be its sheath.

So... strip naked and kneel in your bathtub or shower.

Now edge.

Tilt your head back to align your throat and slowly, slowly slide your dildo deeper and deeper into your mouth until it's as far as you think you can manage. Hold it there for as long as you can.

Your goal is to slide it all the way down your throat so that its silicone balls rest comfortably on your plush little mouth pillows, and keep it there without gagging until you begin to see stars and feel light-headed.

You will probably fail many times. You may well throw up at some point; that's why you're in the shower.

Each time the dildo is removed from its sentient sheath prematurely, the sex toy must edge itself again to gain the dildo's permission to try again.

To improve your depth and hold time, try counting, doing simple maths (doubling repeatedly through the powers of 2, etc), or meditating. Your body's need to gag and force the intruder out is just a matter of the flesh. Your human mind must surely be stronger than that, and worthy of converting your entire being into a comfortable sheath for your precious dildo.

If at any point you wish to admit defeat, feel free to collapse in a puddle of your own sweat and failure in the sure knowledge that you are not even worthy to be a sheath for your dildo.... and that you will not be cumming today.

Should you succeed, congratulations! You may fuck your throat in pace to your own masturbation until you cum, secure in the knowledge that you are able to successfully subvert your entire human complexity into nothing more than a resting place for a piece of silicone in the shape of a penis.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, objectification, sex toy